Eternal Lands Official Forums

Got a picture?

How bout a mask that looks like this...

184.JPG

...and when you put it on, you look like this...

image007.jpg

*IMAGES © OF "The Mask" (1994)*

I'd like to see some Masks too, just not the green bit from the movie :D

Ideally, the way I'd like to see it implemented, if possible, is a separate "face" slot for gear. That way one could wear both a helm and a mask, much like some of the ancient Samurai armor was set up.

Just in my veiw, there's both a lot of historical and mythological basis for them, even if they don't add any effects and are purely decorative. There's an almost infinite variety possible just using examples from around the world.. but personally, I'd just like something like this:

Europe-mask-Venice-7.jpg

Only mebbe in black with some blue or silver highlights :)

It might also be yet another interesting way for Roja to bust out with some more nifty cool artwork :)

Heck, I'd be willing to buy such an item from the EL store too, providing it was reasonably priced.. like $10 or under, if I could wear it with a helm.

Just my $.02,

Deodand

Edited by Deodand

and should decrease your perception,because you can't see so well when you have something like this on your face.

but I don't think that new slot is needed,using helm slot makes it good just for good looks...

I like this idea! Would be an interesting opportunity for more items

Ooo, hows about animal/monster skull masks? :)

Like this-

VizarColorfinalAvatar.jpg:D

How about a mask that provides concealment? Something like a balaclava. :icon13:

gallery_40595_60_970.jpg

It could be an item under the tailoring skill. Would allow your avatar to remain anonymous on the field. Instead of character name and hitpoints you'd only see "Unknown ??/??". Would provide disincentive to pker's whether they want to tangle with someone they know nothing about. :pickaxe:

Could also be combined with camouflage clothes to create a ninja type class of fighters who rely on stealth and ranging more than the meathead brute force of the 3/2/1 p/c/w pker build with full dragon armor and great swords. Then there would be more reason to cosider whether or not you want to walk around with all that bright shiny metal drawing attention to yourself in Tahraji. :confused:

Would give us a reason to use all those poison caltrops and small landmines we've been collecting.

I like the idea of the mask,

I also was wondering about a possible face slot, could also use a night visor in that slot

I also wanted to suggest may be an alternate weapon slots to possible use with a keyboard shortcut to switch between say bow and arrow, and sword and sheild

I like the LotusBlaze's idea...

even if it only made you less visible,it would be cool to be full ninja...btw black trousers would be needed,then(and steel short sword can stand as a dagger;) )

I'm all for i

Throwing stars ftw!

But I would like them better if they gave some type of bonus like a med but inplace of a helmet, also I think they shouldnt too expensive. Maybe 1 or 2k-ish. But yeah that would be awesome :D Under the crafting skill to make it. Could even be one like col, extra 60 hp, tho masks would break easy, not to easy though :D