Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aislinn

Girly girls heh heh

Ok, I know this is totally frivilous but is there a reason the girls are so butch looking? Could there be possibly maybe in the future the ability to make them a bit more feminine looking??? :lol:

How many non butch girls do you know that go around mining ore and killing rabbits? hehe

Well having girls in dresses or something killing animals and mining ore etc...would be a nice contrast, don't ya think? Well it was just an idea... :lol: :lol: :lol: Besides, I think I saw a poll or post about having marriage in EL...heh heh I bet it would be a lot more popular if the girls actually looked like girls!

hmm, with the old models you could tell race and sex apart more easy then you can now (excluding the dwarfs, anyone can tell when a dwarf walks by :D ).

im all for introducing stuff that say only a girl or a elf or human can use (like say armor of diffrent styles). but this have to be in looks only so to not favor one race and so on.

yes, in looks only of course! I don't want inferior stuff! I was actually thinking of better clothing options and hair styles...heh heh

Talk to Roja. I believe at least robes are planned for the p2p version. Maybe dresses too.

Vart did what to your boobs?

I think even with the breasts it makes the chars hard to tell apart, I need to turn the camera to a certain angle, to see if someone is male or female. (Might have something to do with running the game in 640x480).

Same problem in 1024x768 - you have to rotate the view a bit to tell.

The experienced I can tell the difference by looking at the bum. No?

Perhaps we could use some more female-armor? I mean c'mon, I don't think the ladies are feeling comfortable under the armor initially made for us guys :twisted:

I know that would mean a hell lot of new work for Roja, so it's more like wishful thinking :wink: perhaps it might be possible to do in some far future?

PS: I know that leather armor (and I guess any other) takes the contours of the female body, but I was talking about giving the same types of armor a bit different looks for female characters.

reminds me of everquest, the EQ mascot (enchanter with staff on cover of all boxes) gets breast implants between every expansion. By the time Lost Dungeons of Norath came out she was well into DD.

Perhaps just having a more feminine shirt would be better, like in runescape? Where part of the top is revealed and a small part of the Breasts are shown.

-Dresses & skirts and other clothing will be in the p2p version

-I hate the stereo typical females in games, that are extremely unrealistic..so this is my game, I made it realistic with that factor :(

-Skin can't be shown due to technical programming reasons. I actually DID want to make some skin shown for both males and females..but it ain't gonna happen unless you can convince ent to somehow make the texture skin color tie into it the programming more. I even wanted to make gloves shown, but ent said no :D

-The way I tell the races apart the fastest is by their faces..the females have pink/red lips, also they are slimmer than the males, and of course if you know their hair styles then it's real easy....

-The way I tell the races apart the fastest is by their faces..the females have pink/red lips, also they are slimmer than the males, and of course if you know their hair styles then it's real easy....

Um, and they have boobs... :roll:

... yeah, I think those absurd Barbies with enormous boobs are not the best idea, but ......... well, girls in EL look really masculine, the hair and the face are cool, and maybe with dresses in the p2p version will look better ... right now its hard to tell without rotating camera ... :shock:

A few more things on this.... the reason why their breasts don't stand out more is because of the shadows in the game on the characters and on other objects themselves just don't stand out. Even look at the chin/neck part on the character, it looks like one piece, ther'es no shadow under the chin, and barely on the models at all. I made the women have realistic proportions, they are not too small or too big. so STFU about it already!

Perhaps we could use some more female-armor? I mean c'mon, I don't think the ladies are feeling comfortable under the armor initially made for us guys  

The armor I made is universal, made for both men AND women, and dwarves..and elves... :)

Well I could have changed the skin for m/f, but i just didn't think it was necessary. And like I said before, no "skin" can show on the body except the face and hands, because ent said i can't :(

Is that why the helmets are just caps? Are they just a skin only?