Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BIGFATHER

please give me one chance

heey admins i only wana say why i am banned i think it was one that name: khalid_100 he have dow bad things but i dont now why my account was banned my first and one account was hulk123 and i have creat a new account white the name bigfather because i think when i creat a account i can play it again but it can i not sow i think i wana say that i now. that was one white the name khalid_100 that cheating and steal from other but i dont now why i was banned and i wana now why my account is locked i only wana play it my account was hulk123 but it say my account is locked. because that i creat a account in my friends house but i can plaaaay it again i wana have my first account back my account name is hulk123 and it is the only account i have then i play it and i creat a new but i dont use it

first account name is : hulk123

bigfather is the new i creat but dont use you can delet him

i say i have a account white the name bigfather but it is the new account my first account is hulk123 i wana have a change more can you give me it plzz i dont dow any thing wrong when you her somting bad aboute me can you banned me four ever plzz i dont dow something wrong