Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Evalin

Muppet's lotto returns

For those of you who weren't around, or just don't remember... I used to host a weekly lotto for no profit (http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=16535)

Well, in an effort to put a lil more excitement into EL, as well as earn a little cash on the side... I'm reviving the lotto, only this time 1st place will earn 50% of the total pot, 2nd place 25%, 3rd place 15 %.

Yes, this means I get 10% of the pot for hosting it, but that doesn't take away much from the prizes, and since I came back and had nothing in my storage, it's a decent way to help boost me back ^_^

Here's how it'll work. Post here, or pm me in game. Tell me how many tickets you wish to purchase. Give me the gold coin, and I'll store it til the drawing, at which point I have a random number generator. If your ticket's number comes up, you win that prize. Tickets cost 1k gold per, and they can be refunded if you wish to change your mind BEFORE THE DRAWING.

I can not purchase tickets, as that'd just be shady if I declare myself a winner xD

The drawing will be Sunday, when ever I get around to logging in. There I will actually begin to advertise in game and boost the pot just a lil more. If all goes well, I will make this a weekly thing.

-quick notice... I'm Muppet in game, had a name change a bit ago :)

Week 1

Current Pot Size

(* = collected)

30000 gold (*16000)

Current Players and Ticket Amount

(* = paid)

Marc - 3 tickets*

Soad7777 - 3 tickets

Khorros - 2 tickets*

Cho_Yun - 4 tickets*

Kylara - 5 tickets*

Caecus - 3 tickets

Rashcaw - 2 tickets

Wolvenhaven - 1 ticket

Magpielee - 1 ticket

Cayuga - 1 ticket

Mathtutor - 1 ticket

Chaoogie - 2 tickets

Wisedwarf - 2 tickets*

winners!

12 - 8 - 14 - 2

that means...

1st prize -Kylara = 8k

2nd prize -Cho_Yun = 4k

3rd prize -Kylara = 2.4k

bonus prize -Marc = 1.6k

Cho will get Marc's prize as I won't be around often, I'll leave it to him to give it back :whistle:

(since I won't be around often)

congrats to the winners

Edited by Evalin

So... erm... *clears throat* yeah.

I know I said I'd have the lotto drawing today, but here's the situation.

I'm downstate for the summer, and at my folks house visiting. Recently I've been logging on through my brother's computer, but then last night he "needed" to take it to a friends to help him out. Now I'm writting this e-mail on another friends comp, just to let everyone know what's goin down. Chances are I'll have the computer back and able to log on either late tonight, or tomorro. When ever that happens, I'll advertise a little more about the lotto, hopefully collect from who ever hasn't paid, and do the drawing.

What ever money I have collected is the TRUE pot size. Orders that have been requested, but not paid will be ignored. You will still be in the drawing if you're not online, and i'll give you your winnings when I next see you. I'm sorry for any inconvenience. If you wish to pull out of the lotto before the drawing, just pm me, or post on here BEFORE the drawing, and I'll be happy to give the refund.

See you all soon :P

Ok, got the comp back, and I'm doing a full refund plus a lil gift as a sorry to all those who paid...

I thought I had the time to do something like this, but it turns out I don't. With a new full time job, taking some summer classes to get ahead in my degree, and still maintaning a social life, I can't be on EL as much as I may want to. I'll see you all from time to time, sorry for all the hold ups :o

I'll be pming people in game and trying to get a hold of you all.

edit: people convinced me to just do the drawing with the people who have paid... so I will, and winners will be edited in the first post.

I'm putting my profit into the pot as a 4th prize (10%) as an appology.

Edited by Evalin

I am taking over Muppet/Evalins Lotto :)

Will be out of town may 20-23 so I will start selling tickets on May 24th and every drawing will be on Wednesdays. So money would be needed before each Wednesday to be qualified for that drawing.

Just waiting on the OK from him :-)

bonus prize -Marc = 1.6k
Yay!! \o/

Cho will get Marc's prize as I won't be around often, I'll leave it to him to give it back :pirate:

(since I won't be around often)

Ow no!! You know Cho = teh ebul!!

Ah well, I got it from him with just a bit of preasure... :pirate:

I am taking over Muppet/Evalins Lotto :pirate:
You have my blessing... but not my gc... yet; I'm quite broke atm :pirate:

its not here anymore

You gunna tell me adarah is gone aswell now i guess? tragedy :P

Adarah has nothing to do with Evalin or the lotto

Edited by WiseDwarf