Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Soad7777

Tristran and WoC guild

I said hi to tristran who pms back fook cash and all its members,dont speak to me again...............so i wont speak to you again Tristran im gonna pk you instead OK "!!!! :)

Have I told you lately that I love you Desdamona

well in a completely platonic (sp?) kind of way.

you are my hero!

Cricket

Well ty so much :) cool van morrison song that is too 2Have i told you latley that i love you " :)

Yeah I was hoping you would catch that.

Cricket

Tristan, if u read this........

50k is peanuts to me

if u man-up and pay it this will all go away.

just do it, and respect your guildies and your premise of honor.

who knows, i might even say keep your money...........

maybe ill just say replace xanters rostegal..............

maybe...............

Sharkbite thank you for sharing your experiences with Tristran. It almost seem like you've been holding your thoughts for a while now. I've not known him much for doing such things prolly because i'm in the guild with him... until recently. I hope that i can listen to all the stories, but of course not everyone would share them.

Yes I have not said anything due to the fact that I had not seen or heard anything bad about WoC as a whole... and some of my guildmembers were surprised when I mentioned the first incident as they said they know you and you were a good person (knowing that you were a high ranked member..but not believing you could be from the same mould as Tristran)..so to keep the peace I held my tongue......

Just after the wolf fur trade incident I pmed Tristran to tell him I would be recommending to my guild that they dont trade with him (I specifically said him...not WoC).. he then told me that WoC would pk Dao members...I had to pull the reins and say.."hold on... a trade ban on you is not a pk on sight order on your guild..." At this he backed off his PK all dao approach (well he said no more on that topic anyway). That was when he started calling me out to fight him..(that was first time in wsc arena... not the latter at nc arena...at first I thought he was trying to scam me..like lead me into trap or say no armour but pull out a weapon on attack....not that that would have saved him anyway :P ).

BleedingSoul and Sharkbite i will continue to have respect for the two of you even if i go guildless. I'm glad that there are still people who shares that kind of thinking with me in el, where we often dont see a guild as single unit.

Im sure you would not remain guildless for long... There would be many guilds that would welcome a player with your thinking with open arms. :P

well fearless leader Tristran??? :hug:

do you at least have the honor to replace Xanters rostegal since you didnt have the guts to have him PKed legitamitely?

somehow i think im wastin my breath, but you could redeem yourself just a little.......

Heyas Sundulana, always welcome into Eternal Warriors of light! :) On another note we have broken ties with WoC since WoC is no more and now tag name is NME.

Edited by Sweettea

I think Tristran only made the bet because he thought soad couldn't kill him. Still, the honorable thing to do would be to pay up. Remember when I said that I disliked PKing because it was a great way to make enemies? Well, this is exactly what I was talking about. You're dragging the entire guild down with you and now our asses are on alot of Playerkilling lists, not that I ever PK.

I have no desire to be in a guild whose leader is building a nasty record. I had no idea you behaved like this, I thought you were better.

Edited by LoneWolfStrider

I know, lonewolf.... we all did thought tristran was a better person... from the beginning of WoC and myself as the first member, he taught me what the good deeds are in el. And that we would build a guild that would perform those codes. i almost thought that tristran's account was hacked cuzz a guy said to me that he knows tristran's pass, but this may not be the case thanks to L&O and Sharkbites' stories (and of course there are many others who are not confortable in sharing, i understand). and you are right lonewolf, if you play keep at pk areas, there are some good chances of obtaining rivals. However, if you dont play keep... there's a chance of making some friends, of course that's only if you werent the one attacking. And that's what i usually do when i go into those danger zones... well lonewolf, i didnt have much problem being on people's killing list cuzz there are already many who would kill anyone on site... but it was our new policy that the guild has adopted that i feel i can not follow and cannot lead.

Lone, it was very much a pleasure having you as a guildmate back in the days of WoC. if you leave the guild, please dont feel like you are the only one doing so. keep in touch, i'm exiled.

Don't you dare go into exile Sundulana

You are one of the kindest, most honourable people I've met ... I'll be damned if the actions of one idiot are gonna spoil that.

Edited by JohnnyFrog

Thank you JohnnyFrog... it is the few like you who makes me feel warm in being in el. sorrie i didnt meant exile from el, i meant from the new version of WoC. Yet i still recieve pms to me as if i was still with my old guild... that's why i have decided to stay guildless for a while until everything fades away.

Yer tristran was rekoms who got givin all his items even the money to make WoC when i was in kos he mouthed off at us despite trogov did make the guild for him and he reackons 7k givin to trogov is going to cut it he mouths off at the guild that helped him get where he was

he mouths off at trogov and then expects that its trogov's fault?

thats just pathetic...

and as i said before sun your always welcome at my new guild :) =AP=

Edited by spounty

TRISTRAN ....This guy again ROFL

In my earlier days in EL this guy is (draws big breath)

*bag jumper

*time waster

*liar

*spammer

*cheater (although I don't have proof)

* spawn stealer

*time waster (yes twice as he does tend to sound convincing)

*stirrer

What a joke this guy is

Even though I am not to happy to see my GM killed, he is a pker and knows the risks (as for you lot chirping in taking cheap shots front up to his thermal and put ya money where ya mouths are)

But soad is bang on

Deal made, deal completed on dealee side, dealer renegs, dealer should be run out of EL as well as anyone who supports him

EL has honour amongst most players even the ebul ones (see xanter say he will get soad?? no crying just respect and honour from being pwned)

People like tristran get there chance blow it

get another and blow it and another and another

Get them out and be done with it band together honourable players and smite these leisions off the ass of of ETERNAL LANDS

:devlish:

Even though I am not to happy to see my GM killed, he is a pker and knows the risks (as for you lot chirping in taking cheap shots front up to his thermal and put ya money where ya mouths are)

Errm Im not sure who is taking cheap shots dragon ,,,but I will take him on with his thermal :D ...I've never owned a magic sword. :devlish: ..(at least i could relieve him of a few Roststones...) With luck I may get him to break his thermal on my iron helm.... :P

As for fighting him..the first (and only ) time he fought me he was naked and hit me with 20gc ... (I also was naked..but only because i removed the armour I was wearing).... The second time I went to fight him at his request (this time he had full plate,,and at least a serp)...he ran away... :hug:

***Edit... quote mistake..

Edited by SharkBite

Guest Trojan_Knight

Imo, ones honor can come and go in a matter of seconds. All it takes is one bad desision. I may be a little late on this topic. Although I find that I should opinionate apon this. Therefore I am. I honestly have no clue to how strong or weak any of the members in WoC (currently NME) are. Although I do know that the past topic, and reason for this thread was a very shady thing to do. You had a verbal agreement w/ a consituted acknowledgement which resides to be set in stone. That is the same as anything related irl contract that deals w/ legal contracts. Thus you are held responsible.

I've had a few dealings w/ SoAd7777 in the past. None of which were bad. All we're very proper and pleasant. And some were contracts as stated here. But nothing like this contract that is being talked about. Yet if one makes an agreement whether for one fruit in a bag, or 200k gc to do something. The idea of the contract is the same. Its a binding agreement to provide whatever named service. And I must admit that when dealing in past w/ SoAd7777 you can exspect it to be done as soon as possible w/ no intentions of other then business. Which is why I have high regards for him.

Although as much as I personally would like to be involved in this. I must say, due to my community that I can not help you, SoAd7777 search to help others as I'd like to call "The righteous path", as much as I would love to. And this is mostly due to the citizens of my community. But since they're new info on they're #guild_info NME has changed. The amount of time that we await to add a red color to they're tag my be short coming. And this is souly due to my community is one that only fights those that one offends someone of my community or etc. So you can see to why I have to put the things on here the way I have.

Although, I feel SoAd7777 and others have the right to do as they must to prove they're point. I feel it is only the proper thing to do. One man's honor is another mans pride. It's not something I would be willing to throw away as one has done here.

Regards,

TK

Thank you Trojan_Knight and everyone else for your kind words and support, but i feel i must say that i DID offer to let it go as long as Tristran returned Xanters rostegal... i think thats more than fair, and i feel that hes getting off easy that way.

But obviously hes not interested in ANY redemption of his honor whatsoever, so he and anyone else who chooses to accompany him in EL are on short notice :confused:

SoAd7777

Imo, ones honor can come and go in a matter of seconds. All it takes is one bad desision.

The problem here Trojan is that it was more than just one bad decision... he has shown to me that he has no respect for other people..and it seems that there were others that had issues with him as well. It is true that honor can take some time to gain/show but can be lost in an instant...

And the simple fact that he has not really tried to defend his actions seems to show that he knows he has done the wrong thing...and nothing he says can change that...(he may have also realised that a post of the things he said would do more harm than good to his case).

My attitude towards him may change if he makes a heartfelt public apology for his actions (by making a seperate post in general chat)..And I believe soad7777 would be happy if he returned xanters rost..But I wont be holding my breath......

50k man soad must be an idiot if he thought someone would actually give him that much just to kill someone ...too bad tristran sold his guild i was a proud member... rock on tristran!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tristran walked up the other night while me and Bharain were training in NC arena. He walks up to me and stands tere so Liquid tagged him and Tristran dissed/fled. Liquid apologized and asked was he planning to attack me. He said yea, so I promptly fled from Bharain and stood there. (mind you I was dressed for training -pants and boots). So in he comes with his yellow banana serp and tries to take me on. I put away my bone I had been smacking Bhar with and put on my normal serp and mirror, and the fool had to diss from me...So Liquid (being an allie) finished him off.

Few minutes later Tristran PMs me and says "You was getting whooped but your lucky I got jumped." Sorry to burst your bubble, but NC is a single combat map, and you didn't get jumped. You dissed me and got pwnt. So have fun wasting your Rosts, since you obviously can't pk worth a damn.

50k man soad must be an idiot if he thought someone would actually give him that much just to kill someone ...too bad tristran sold his guild i was a proud member... rock on tristran!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would say he 'sold out' his guild..

If you think all of Tristrans actions are honorable then good luck to you.....Im sure many here would be interested to see that.. :evilgrin:

mmmmm now I wonder if nubbs is one of tristrans alts.... has newbie stats.. :dry:

I would say he 'sold out' his guild..

If you think all of Tristrans actions are honorable then good luck to you.....Im sure many here would be interested to see that.. :confused:

mmmmm now I wonder if nubbs is one of tristrans alts.... has newbie stats.. :icon13:

no nubbs isnt one of tristrans alts, i actually have a good realation with nubbs and if it was his alt i wouldnt. i knew him b4 he joined NME, and i was sad to see him join them as well. i dont know nubbs' rep now but he was an honerable newbie that worked with me (we both started at the same time) i hope you dont stray to far onto tristrans path nubbs.

I hope you realize the 50,000 is pocket change to many people in the game. What was the guild sold for?

Edited by LoneWolfStrider

want some cheese with that wine you crybaby grow up you got scammed get over it who's the idiot in this picture.......not tristran oh wait that leaves you:)