Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Soad7777

Tristran and WoC guild

Well... heres another one to add to the pile of clueless nAAbs and general jackasses...

Any friends of mine reading this, please dont sell these guys anything, and please PK onsite :)

He offered a ridiculous sum of $50k gc to kill one of his enemies, so i asked him if he was serious... :))

He showed me the money, etc, and i was like ummmmmmm ok sure :D

Needless to say, he didnt pay up, and basically insulted both me and my friends, saying "do as you wish, you cant touch me or my guildies" Lets prove a clueless idiot wrong :D

Heres a little log action to support my accusation

Tristran: 50k to who ever kills xanter.

FElo: Soad :D

SoAd7777: u serious?

SoAd7777: get the 50k and ill pwn him

XaNTeR: soad is a puss and can;t kill me

Tristran: as a heart attack

Tristran wants to trade with you. Use the trade icon then click on him/her in order to accept the trade.

XaNTeR: i will even go get reg serp and pwn him

You aborted the trade.

Tristran: 50k per death

You recovered 214 material points

SoAd7777: byebye noob

Tristran: heh

Mother Nature got pissed off at FElo. As such, s/he lost 17 health

You failed to flee.

You failed to flee.

You failed to flee.

You failed to flee.

Tristran: and the table turns

Tristran: lol

Select a target for mana drain spell!

You drained 21 mana points from XaNTeR

You recovered 223 material points

FElo: bye =-]

Select a target for mana drain spell!

You drained 16 mana points from XaNTeR

VarIus: :o

XaNTeR is now "Sleeping in light".

SoAd7777: :D

Bulletje: nice

SoAd7777: hes such a noob

SoAd7777: he dont train

VarIus: that was ff?

Tristran: lol was that set up?!?1

SoAd7777: nope

SoAd7777: im sick of him pking people

Tristran: to bad i wasnt serious lol

SoAd7777: u wanted him dead i did it

Tristran: lol i cant give ya 50k sorry i will give you this though

SoAd7777: pay up

Bulletje: 50k OO

Tristran: cant trade

SoAd7777: u wanted him dead, you said serious as a heart attack

after various insults and idiotic comments, this was basically the gist of what he had to say.......

[PM from Tristran: lol after telling me your going to put me on outlaws and hunt my guild fook you.. do as you wish.]

[PM from Tristran: everyone will laugh at the post anyways..]

[PM from Tristran: not like im a bag jumper or anything.. boohoo i didnt pay a hitman.. lol]

LOL funny i know, so lets make this guys EL life miserable :D

thanks to all my friends, and WoC, byebye :D:D:D:D

I stand by soad, you made an agreement then backed down. pay up or you'll have a lot of EL against ya :o

lol that was mighty stupid of him now not only does he have fubr after him but the guy who tried to help him as well oh well and btw soad i will get even for that one lol i have also ig'd all my allies and informed them of tristran's scam which is basically what it was i doubt he ever intended on paying he was pretty proud of himself that he got you he pm'd me and told me

hes just jealous cos he aint got any good lvls so he does this to watch good fights lol

What can I say?

Good job killing Xanter, Soad. I'd pay you that 50k, but I don't even have that much. :o

Edited by BleedingSoul

Oh yes, on a side note. I don't think the WoC guild is truly that evil, lets sort out just this one person and leave the others out of it. :)

bleedingsoul... this is a guy whos willing to throw the rest of his guildies under the bus :whistle:)

almost everything in this game can either be made or bought except honor, so i intend to make an example out of him :)

I can't believe you thought I was serious about 50k to kill him, that's a lot. I figured you were lower level than him and wouldn't go through with it. For all I know, you both could have agreed to kill him and split the money. You left out that I offered to pay you something I thought more reasonable later, and decided to threaten me and my guild cause it wasn't enough. Like I'd pay after that, how am I to know if you'd take the money and still stalk them, And anyone that would go after my guild for what I did, they're the lame ones, and ive spoke with my guild.. i told them that if Fubr or Ca$h attack them that im more then willing to step down from guild master and leave.. (because i care about my friends) and i had members say no to that.. so im staying and they are staying by my side through this foolishness.

dont expect any other replys.

foolishness lol.........

whats foolish is after you gave your word to pay me, showed me the GC, and laughed while i did it....... you still dont have the honor to fulfill your debt.

furthermore, ive been contacted in private by the leaders of at least 15 guilds ingame (i wont mention names) and all of them agree with me... you made a deal, you broke it, and now youll be branded as a liar and cheat henceforth. You and anyone who supports your dishonor will also find themselves on whats amounting to be a very large PK/Blacklist.

You had such large words, throwing around threats, putting bountys on people... but when it boils down to the nitty gritty, youre exposed for exactly what you are.... and thats a nobody :)

I feel one thing should be said - be careful when you play with fire.

Tristran, you did give your word to pay this bounty. If you were only joking, you should have said so, before it got this far.

If you were only joking, you should have said so, before it got this far.

I can't believe you thought I was serious about 50k to kill him

Come on, soad asked if he was serious and he traded with him and showed the money.

I figured you were lower level than him and wouldn't go through with it.

LOL, if Xanter dont got lots of neg perks Soad have much better p/c than Xanter. You dont even know what you are talking about.

Guest stalag
I can't believe you thought I was serious about 50k to kill him, that's a lot

Your word means nothing then... :confused:

I don't know how much my opinion is worth, you guys are all so far out of my league. :confused:

But I will say my bounty is low because it is all I can afford to pay. I wouldn't offer more than I plan on giving away.

just my $.02

Hey guys, this thread reminds me of a poem... kinda long but i think it's good and it can be related to many threads that i have read in the outlaws and also many other cases in game, not only this thread. It was directly copied, so there might be some words there that you have to think in order to relate it to this thread: such as races in this poem can be thought of as guilds. Anyway i think that if you read you will understand the point i'm trying to make and that i should let you interpret it yourself.

Racism does not start!

She is a victim of racism and all forms of discrimination

When black and a woman at the same time

To the racist you have committed a crime

Right now the racism is in its prime

Right now the discrimination is in its prime

It appears it’s wrong for her to earn her dime

It appears it’s wrong for her to be in the lime-light

Racism does not start

When you worship the racist

It is when you cease to

He or she will strike you with an open fist

Racism does not start

If you are perceived as stupid

Or have a regular simple job

Racism does not start

When you are aiming low

It only starts when you want to grow

Grow in a high-flying career

Then it becomes quite clear;

The racist thinks you should never be there

It starts when you want to grow in wisdom

It starts when you mix with others in their kingdom

Does it mean she has no right to aspire?

Or look up and aim higher

Or have any form of ambitious desires

Does it mean she can’t have white friends?

Or mix and mingle with the elites

At work puppets are used as tools for mobbing

Everything around her happens so fast

She is the only one to hear about it all last

In manipulated isolation she becomes the lone outcast

The techniques are modernly vast and will continually last

Till she makes her exit and becomes a thing of the past

What they are actually doing is robbing

Robbing her of her dignity

Callously without any pity

Robbing her gradually of all her credibility

Publicly, disguising them in actions of witty

Creating an atmosphere of hate

There is no need to debate

Been black and a woman is her fate

Constant discrimination is forever on her plate

Racism is not always obvious

Discrimination to those who do not care is oblivious

Discrimination to those who have never been there is oblivious

They will say she is imagining

Making things up and fabricating

Many will never understand how she feels

Until it is too late for the wounds to heal

Just because she is black and a woman

They look down disrespectfully at her

In their hearts they consider it reality

They are all over-superior to black

Sylvia Chidi

Well Tristran is a pain and a timewaster..... He stuffed me around on market once saying he had 1000 or so wolf fur to sell..set price..then kept me waiting at votd for half an hour....turns up and just stands there ignoring all trade attempts or PM's.... Then I call him out in local and he calls me a noob and wants to fight me..(Im about double his stats...).. after a putting up with his insults etc calling me a coward for not fighting...I meet him at wsc arena...he turns up naked...gets another player to attack me..to see my strength (I was cool with other person..they died and had rost..so no drama..) finally he attacked me and was sent to hell in 2 hits..He dropped 20gc and thought it all a laugh....so I forget about it..

Fast forward a few weeks (or a month) and he sees me in nc storage.. wants to ff at arena... I say no Im too strong... he says he wants to ff with his plate and weapon (serp) and says he has rost.. I still say no..he keeps on about it...Then he goes out with another player to ff (cant remember name..would have to check log).... I think..well if he wants to lose a rost I will oblige...I head to nc arena... as soon as I turn up he runs off..saying "ive waited 5mins im not waiting anymore"..lol

**Edit the person he went with told me they had a ff..Tristran had to diss twice... He probably didnt want to lose another diss ring on me :omg: **

I call him chickenshit in PM... then I accidently pm him when i was telling someone else what he did...he pm's me back with abusive comment...Insults my mother and then ignores me.

At this point I would like to say I have nothing against WoC guild..(i dont really know any others ) but I know that Sundulana is a friend to some of my guildmates and I only hear good things about her...And I would not have posted this except it seems Tristran enjoys annoying people and stirring trouble..As far as I am concerned I will not waste another minute of my time on him...(that includes trading etc..).

Edited by SharkBite

Well, I see Tristran is up to no good again. I know spawn "stealing" is a touchy topic, but he bullied one of my lower lvl guildies out of a garg spawn and when I #ig'd the guild about it, to my shock, i found out he's the guild master of WoC. And guess who came to his defense, Sundulana. Then one day at NC arena, for no reason at all he starts mouthing off at me and so kindly tells me the L&O is redtagged, so what do I do, I slap a red tag on WoC as well, #ig them and Sundulana assures me something will be done....but after thinking for a bit...what the hell are they going to do? He's the GM...

All I'm saying, is if his guildies want to defend his ignorant, arrogant actions, then they should suffer the same fate as him.

Soad, if we catch him in pk, or any WoC, they are as good as dead.

Tristran needs to learn that when you give your word like this, and both parties agree, then it's a signed deal, pay up or WoC will be hunted down.

BTW..one night, while I was still in ^V^, he pm'd me and asked me if I remembered Pice, I replied that I did, and he told me that she had logged on and given him her character and everything on it...remember the post about rekoms and pice? He's formerly Rekoms if I'm not mistaken.

Edited by LadyWolf

Sharkbite thank you for sharing your experiences with Tristran. It almost seem like you've been holding your thoughts for a while now. I've not known him much for doing such things prolly because i'm in the guild with him... until recently. I hope that i can listen to all the stories, but of course not everyone would share them.

Anyways Ladywolf, it seems like there may have been some confusions during the conversation we had after tristran was stealing spawn, based on your previous post. I never intended to defend specifically him, that would be his own decision and his own talk. I've only intended to speak for the guild as a whole since y ou said that you had redtagged us right away, though later i found out that we weren't redtagged by L&O (i felt bad for setting L&O orange tag, meaning that L&O had red tagged us, which they didnt) until a few weeks after , prolly because of that incident you mentioned. So all i asked was information from your member's point of view so that i wont make any bias decisions, and also asked for you to allow me to pursue compromise with L&O if we can come to one. Anyways i must thank you again for even talking to me at that time and prolly just wasted your time. The main reason i talked to you back then was because i was GM at that time and i felt that i should exchange some words with you to prevent any misunderstanding from my side, for you didnt mention why you redtagged us on the ig you sent us. You only wanted him punished, i have no idea how to punish a guildmember except for booting them, but tristran is the owner of the guild and so i was out of options. Perhaps someone can tell me some alternatives in punishing a guildmember in case i ever make my own guild (not likely though). I talked to tristran for a while and he refused to work out a compromise so i had no choice but to leave everything as it is and gave him GM position again.

I thought that the responsibility for a guildmaster to take was to step foward and talk to other guilds when there are some issues. Did i failed as a guildmaster?

Anyway i dont even know why i'm still with the guild i'm in, not because of this post but because of a few words that tristran said to our guild regarding the guild and such. Because of that i have already stepped down from co-leader, so you wont be hearing from me ever again talking about inter-guild relationships and compromises. Main reason is simply that i dont know whether this is the path i can follow since it's not going to be the same like before.

BleedingSoul and Sharkbite i will continue to have respect for the two of you even if i go guildless. I'm glad that there are still people who shares that kind of thinking with me in el, where we often dont see a guild as single unit.

Sund

No you did nothing wrong by contacting me via PM and trying to discuss things, and you certainly did not waste my time. I did not redtag your guild at that time, because you did ask me for the oppourtunity to sort things out, only after he repeatedly ran his mouth a few weeks later did I red tag WoC, by then I had had enough of dealing with him. I have only treated a guild badly because of a members actions twice, and once was with Tristran and recently with KingBrian (but that's another story). I have however let several WoC members live and not pk'd them or interuppted their training. I just wish Tristran could have some respect for his own guild and not drag it down with him.

Edited by LadyWolf

I said hi to tristran who pms back fook cash and all its members,dont speak to me again...............so i wont speak to you again Tristran im gonna pk you instead OK "!!!! :inquisitive: