Eternal Lands Official Forums
Komputa

GM Family Reunion

I think this is a great idea. Count me in for NLF. Is the location of NC set in stone? Perhaps it could be done at one of the many cool tables, meeting rooms in the magic school. Just a thought. Let me know when its gonna happen, in game or post on forum.

No NC isn't set in stone. It can be anywhere, even several locations if your up to it.

Glad to know so many are interested.

How does 7:00 pm GMT time sound. Don't know what day yet but we can sort that out.

I'll need your suggestions for organising a time :hug:

Count me in.. though it depends on time for me.. (my life is crazy) so i may or may not show up. BTW.. im in US eastern time.. What time would 7 PM GMT be for me?

Edited by DaldorA

Erm, JusT's gm is a bot ;(

Im sure however we can get a council member to represent us ther though if that works. (or permssion to move unity for the ss)

Leader of L&O here, our bot & GM, LawandOrder, is permanently in the underworld. Unless we can get permission to bring him above ground for the SS then Me or one of my officers will have to stand in.

Count L&O in tho.

Dawn of the Pheonix is in the process of finding a new guild Leader at the moment sence Damned_angel Left Eternal Lands. I will ask that one of our Co-Leaders be there if that is ok with you.

Yea time thing is gonna be tough, lol. Lots of people/time zones/ Real life stuff. We will make it work somehow. I dont know how GMT works, but if it could be explained on here in a post, it would be the best way to coordinate.

Guest Trojan_Knight

I'm gm of ~LE~, I would be honored to represent ~LE~ in a screen shot of gm's..

Although weekends are usually best for myself and most likely most of the others possibly as well.

Regards,

TK

OK :D - Heres a list of the guilds who have said they will be there

LotS, Dao, EDF, WISH, IRON (bot or representative), Riva, ALCH, TnT, *R*, JusT (bot or representative), -b-, high, =AP=, ELIT, Dawn (4 co-leaders), EWoL, NUFC, W&W, GoD, LoGG, T!C, Karm, ACE, NLF, SiD, L&O (bot or representative), Dawn of the Phoenix (i don't know what their tag is), CZE, LLL, ~LE~, RPG.

I make that 31 :) - Theres still room for more, so make sure you leaders are inviting your allies and getting their gm's to post on here.

As for the time, i think it would be ogod if it was 7:00 pm GMT time (2:00 pm EST). Thisis what time Albazz and Wessica's wedding took place, and there was a big turnout from all over the world there - so i guessed it was a universal and suitable time for all.

If you all agree with that then we need to decide on a day - if its weekend it will be either fri, sat or sun (off school or work for some people). If not then its a weekday :P (after school or work for some people)

Hey, fun!

Myself; GM of The Seamstresses' Guild, will be there if it's 7pm on a weekend.

Weekdays I'm working at that time.

Ok here we go...

Date: 20th May 2006

Time: 7:00pm GMT (2:00pm EST)

Locations: Nordarn Walls first and then we'll see where we go from there

Tell me what you think to that... :dry:

Ok here we go...

Time: 7:00pm GMT (2:00pm EST)

Locations: Nordarn Walls first and then we'll see where we go from there

Tell me what you think to that... :icon13:

awwwww bums!!!! i can't come!!! party. :P sorry komputa.

OK :D - Heres a list of the guilds who have said they will be there

LotS, Dao, EDF, WISH, IRON (bot or representative), Riva, ALCH, TnT, *R*, JusT (bot or representative), -b-, high, =AP=, ELIT, Dawn (4 co-leaders), EWoL, NUFC, W&W, GoD, LoGG, T!C, Karm, ACE, NLF, SiD, L&O (bot or representative), Dawn of the Phoenix (i don't know what their tag is), CZE, LLL, ~LE~, RPG.

(...)

answered. :D

i'll try to be online. or one of the other colearders, or several, or all of us. no idea yet.

we'll probably start worrying about it at 6:57 gmt, as i see it. :blink:

but you'll probably get at least one of us. :D

I know it seems obvious but why don't those Guild Leaders who can't make it make sure they get someone else from their Guild to go to make sure the guild is represented...

Now everyone knows the time and date there is no excuse!

Screenshot of the week I'm guessing, make sure you all look your smartest and say CHEESE :pirate:

Edited by neildog

This is an update of the http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...pic=24808&st=40 to tell you the detail on the event.

Co-owners of guilds, and moderators are welcome to come and take part. I'm hoping i can get a mod to announce the details today, and then remind people tomorrow.

Time: 7:00pm GMT (2:00 EST)

Starting Location: Nordcarn Walls, [158,147]

If your GM isnt available, then please send a representative. More than one representative is fine.

Currently we have a total of 34 guilds who said they'd come :whistle: