Eternal Lands Official Forums
Avernus

The Eaf Championship 2

Fleeing from the arena makes you lose, fleeing and running around in the arena like crazy makes you lose. Fleeing and waiting to be attacked again allows you to battle on. I think it's fair enough.

Fleeing from the arena makes you lose, fleeing and running around in the arena like crazy makes you lose. Fleeing and waiting to be attacked again allows you to battle on. I think it's fair enough.

I agree with Vanyel, no fleeing. Fight until you die. (I sell extra mana pots, btw)

its against the spirit of the rules trust me, thats not how shasso it wanted to be,after all hes da master of eaf ;)

kk then in honor of shasso ;) no fleeing :inquisitive:. sry bleeding so many ppl keep saying no fleeing and its not just FUBR so no more fleeing make rend rich buy his extra manas :P

and to keep things moving i have set a time and date for the next fights check the 1st post.

Edited by Avernus

Ok, important post. Quitting EAF. Why?

1. Too many people bitching at me. BTW, I'd really want to ask some mod contacts Enius over his fucking insults at me. Everytime he sees me he's calling me names and shit and its really getting on my nerves.

2. I've been getting really busy in RL and I don't have time for the EAF.

3. Preset times are impossible for me to make. I can't be online at the time that was set for my next fight, which I won't be fighting.

4. You're all stupid if you don't allow tactics.

5. Nothing else to say but this one thing, FUCK EVERYONE SINGLE PERSON THAT'S BEEN BITCHING AT ME FOR WHO I AM.

Bye.

Edited by BleedingSoul

Make Enius teh Champion \o/ :)

Agreed with everyone else, fleeing shouldn't be allowed.

Indeed, if BleedingSoul doesn't want to fight, by default his challenger becomes the new champion.

BleedingSoul, please don't post messages like these, if you want to file a complaint against Enius, do so in the abuse section of the forum. If you didn't already...

eaf isnt bout strategies, if ur alowed to flee, th person with the most mana will win

strategies r for kf

Wtf..strategies are for kf???? I know you wanted Hardcore to win but that is just lame.

What the hell is the point of the challenge then....person with best stats will always win.

Not sure why people are against someone using tactics.

Hmm...trying to guess when someones mag immun wears out so you can drain them is kinda tactical, maybe we should disallow that to.

Oh...and only restore allowed...don't pop any brs or extra health pots when your mana is low....that's tactical too.

The real issue here is that I saw BleedingSoul's request for a rule change, but I didn't see it acknowledged before the fight, which left Hardcore at a disadvantage.

Leave the fleeing in but give Hardcore another shot at the title cause I know he was confused about the rules.

And BS...calm down ffs

Edited by anthropologist

I wanna fight someone close to my stats :blush:

I wanna fight someone close to my stats :hug:
I challenge you :D Mid 60s a/d

people wtf stop spamming :icon13: no fleeing anymore and if enius doesnt want to be champion ill do it since im low 60s we would have lot of fights b4 we got to higer lvls ill take any challenges from any1 mid 60s and lower btw ;/

I think Avernus should be the champ, not because I don't want it to be enius, but

1) Keeps the a/d lower to start, the contest will run longer

2) When Shasso made the contest he started himself as champion and had others try and take him down

pr0 shasso :D

wish you still did it, used to be much fun :P

omg that website so cool lol, such memories :)

Edited by Zaer