Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sam3773

Race's for the paid version (Replacments for Centaurs)

Define "soon". Simple answer: no, it's got a ways to go.

Soon as in within a month :shock: I'm guessing it's going to take like 4 months + just a guess

Why is it that it says draegoni live in the coldest areas of the world. In just about every game, cold is a dragon's glaring weakness.

Not meaning to be rude, but:

So?

Aren't we trying to be new, different?

Next to that, there are ice dragons too, not only firedragons (got a pic of one, if you need it), so Draegoni might as well like ice i/o fire.

I thought of that, but usually ice dragons are usually referred to as being ice type. When you just say dragon, 99% of people will think of the fire variety. Also:

Aren't we trying to be new, different?  

Not necessarily, this game isn't a ripoff, but it's not all that innovative.

Ouch, true.

But draeconi can easily like ice, there's nothing wrong with that.

(Oh man, can't defend that... hmmz.)

I wanted them to live in icelands because...well iwanted some race to live there :D and it makes things more interesting with the Draegoni's background.

I know you guys are all excited to "see what one looks like" but yer gonna have to wait a bit yet :P

And p2p is still around 6months off i'd say.

6 MONTHS AHHHHH NOOOO HOW AM I GOING TO SURVIVE this is terrible o well hopefully the free version gets better (we need one more race in free version)

You know what, I really don't like that Arafin guy o.O

What was that about lol? I gave my opinion...if you don't like it thats your choice. I never said you had to. That was just rude to say that lol.

my personal copyrighted race

Mystics - Skilled in Magick and Alchemy. They look like a half-elf and just taller than a dwarf

im guessing that they will look like humans but with scaley details on theyre face and arms or something like that...

allso, a world of ice is nice for something hotblooded like a dragon :D

Actually dragons don't need don't need to worry about sweating because they are fire based creatures. Also, fire breathing-a dragon's most famous ability-would be kinda useless in the Arctic. Try to burn someone at 60 below and you'll be lucky if they can make smores. However, i guess i can understand that Roja's just filling up a space.

Get me some propain, a lighter and il make all dragons breath fire :P but anyway Roja's right the dragons dont have to breath fire But it would be nice to see some charicteristics of a typical fairytail dragon maybe a firey mane?