Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dorplein

Dorplein

When I try to log in nothing happens. If I remember correctly this means my character is locked. I can log in with my brothers character so it isn't anything with my client.

I would like to know if Dorplein is locked and if that's correct I would like to know why my character is locked.

Aha, thank you. I didn't know I could see it there.

Then I would like to know why I was locked. Could I please get a response this time?

After investigation it seems you were locked for character creation spamming (Dorplein[1,2,3])

This is rather frowned upon, and the fact that your main has been shared causes reluctance to unlock you, but you wont be locked forever if you can reassure us that the above wont happen again and that your main (Dorplein) will behave.

The town I live in is named Dorplein so that's why there are more Dorplein-characters, I only made Dorplein. I do know the people who made Dorplein1,2,3 but I have no power over them so I can't forbid them to do that. You can see that because Dorplein1,2,3 have probably never logged in from the same IP Dorplein always logs in from.

and the fact that your main has been shared causes reluctance to unlock you,

What do you mean with that? That I shared my character? If that's what you mean I can assure you I am the only person who knows the password and I am the only person who has ever played with that account.

if you can reassure us that the above wont happen again and that your main (Dorplein) will behave.

I can't reassure no other Dorplein(4,5,6) will be created because it's not me doing it and I can't control the people doing that. I have never done anything wrong and as it always did, my main(and only character) Dorplein, will behave.

Thanks for responding