Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Zaer

Fluffy Drops

Why do fluffys only drop 1-10 GC now? Seems abit stupid to me that harder monster drops less than everything weaker than them. It used to be 1-40, which was good, not too much but not stupid small like it is now.

It will also help fix economy, since i would spend money on HE/SR rather than make my own if they dropped that much. ATM fighting is a rubbish source of income to me and anyone my lvls, PK has rost so we never get a drop, and fluffs drop so low we make nothing there either.

1-40GC is much better, put it back how it used to be ;)

I have to agree, fluffies' drops are pathetic now. Fighting gives nice experience, but it costs lots and profits are none.

Would be nice if they at least drop a bit more other stuff if not gold coins.

inside their belly.. the gold got there cuz the fluffy's eat adventurers with lots of money.

and i agree with it that the drops should be made back to normal.

Edited by Hardcore

Lmao! :lurker:

Yeah I think 1-40gc would be better.. I have only recently started training on Fluffys, but If I need some drops, or good GC, I usually stick to Cyclops..

I'd like to see t go back up. :D

Edited by ManHunT

:) Where can they hold all that GC? ;)

maybe at the same place where they hide all those titanium chainmails and capes :o

Maybe it's a gift from gods for defeating such a monster, it just simply fall from the sky, hitting your head :o

Guest The_Knight

Fluffys should be able to carry at least 40 gc, And who in thier rights mind say "Ho! I wonder were the GHold coins came from, and how the rabbit carrys them?" Really Its hard enough to kill a Fluffy why not give gc and a extra drop?

,The Knight

Looks like Ent plans on increasing gold drops and reducing item drops:

...What I will do soon is just reduce the monster item drops by half, and slightly increase the money drops, to compensate for the relative lack of money in the game.

Taken from his blog

Edited by Rend

What I really really really want to know is if Fluffies are female or male or both? If there are both male and female, how do we tell them apart? :)

You spend a lot of time in fluffies, from 85/85 att/def to 105/105...

Since you dont get anything at pk because of the rostogols, it should drop better.

I heard the gc drops increased while the rare drops decreased, now you are telling me the fluffies continues to drop around 1-10gc AND the rare drops decreased even more?

now you are telling me the fluffies continues to drop around 1-10gc AND the rare drops decreased even more?

Who's telling you that? :dry: