Eternal Lands Official Forums
Scratch

jamesladd

I find it funny That he's been accepted into #HP#. I've noticed certain tendancys he has, but he's got so many complaints on him right now i'll leave mine out. Suffice it to say reading this and seeing that he's been Accepted into "Honorable Pkrz" and he's not the least bit honorable. :P

Yup! I saw him with that tag yesterday. He tried to trick me again using the same line that he used the day before, before he was removed from KBD.

I couldn't believe the pair on him to try it again. Either he thinks I'm an idiot or he is. He seems to like to find people who are fairly new to the game while they are training and give them tips on how to make more experience. The tip he gave me twice was to remove my armor and put away my weapon and try to fight the critter naked. This will of course get me killed and when I tell him this, he says he will watch my bag...well you can see where this leads. *laughs*

Lucky for me, there are honest people in the area as well, and when he took my bag he went to the arena where he was killed and the items he dropped were given to me to replace what I lost to him. Oh and to top it off, he wanted me to give him back the shield that he lost when he was killed in the arena. I was assured that he would not be able to cause me any trouble if I chose not to give it back to him.

Maybe if he stops acting like a jerk he will get it back. I never want to keep something that isn't mine.

Phawn.

wow! sorry, I didn't mean to ramble like that.

I've killed him maaaaany times.. And it never gets boring. :mace:

Guest Goldenangel

Hello everyone I am JamesLadd's mother and I would like to say that I am really sorry that he's been doing all that. I understand how upset ya'll are but I would like to add that now that he's got that rep and he's been posted on the "Outlaws" there really isn't much he can do. There was afew times that I was home when he was playing the game watching him and someone accused him of bagjumping their db. The problem with that was they said he had just done it. I was sitting right there with him and he did not take their db. When the person realized that I was in the room with my son and I knew that he didn't take their bag their story switched around. I guess what I'm saying is that there is no excuse for his rep but now that he has it people will said he did it at times when he really didn't. Now tell me is that fair? Knowone will believe him now which I always tell my kids that the choices they make have a result well James messed up but how can he get his rep back to normal when there is people out there that will say "Oh yeah JamesLadd took it." knowing damn well he didn't. Now I love playing this game and my rep is good and I will promise ya'll that I will try to get JamesLadd under control.

Thank you very much,

Goldenangel

There was afew times that I was home when he was playing the game watching him and someone accused him of bagjumping their db. The problem with that was they said he had just done it. I was sitting right there with him and he did not take their db. When the person realized that I was in the room with my son and I knew that he didn't take their bag their story switched around.

That is just wrong, reguardless of a person's status as an outlaw or not, accusing them of something they did not do makes you just as bad. I can appreciate how upsetting that would be to a person who may be honestly trying to clean up as well as to their family. I am sorry that happened.

Knowone will believe him now which I always tell my kids that the choices they make have a result well James messed up but how can he get his rep back to normal when there is people out there that will say "Oh yeah JamesLadd took it." knowing damn well he didn't. Now I love playing this game and my rep is good and I will promise ya'll that I will try to get JamesLadd under control.

Thank you very much,

Goldenangel

That is good enough for me. I'll try and catch him doing good and report it as often as I can, that may help him. If all people hear is jamesladd did bad and never hear that jamesladd did good it will be hard. Maybe a few goods will help. I will see what happens in the future.

Phawn

His best bet would be to kill off that character...and start fresh ..if he really has changed...

Unfortunately mud sticks.... and jamesladd has been rolling in it... :P

Edited by SharkBite

I always tell my kids that the choices they make have a result well James messed up but how can he get his rep back to normal when there is people out there that will say "Oh yeah JamesLadd took it." knowing damn well he didn't. Now I love playing this game and my rep is good and I will promise ya'll that I will try to get JamesLadd under control.

Thank you very much,

Goldenangel

well i saw him today

Zillion: hi jamesladd

jamesladd: Happy_G bye you shirt for 4k

jamesladd: hi

Zillion: lol james

jamesladd: look at me

Happy_G: lol yeah right james

Zillion: james dont ask them,that chain cost minimum 8k

jamesladd: k

Happy_G: its actually platemail and yeah 8k min. this one 8.5k

jamesladd: okay 8k then deal

Happy_G: u give me 20k and ill sell (didnt think hed even think about taking it for that)

Zillion: lol

[Achaja @ 3]: I am Selling 1 IRON HELM for 195 Gold Coins each. I buy RAW MEAT! - PM me with INV or LOC :)

jamesladd wants to trade with you. Use the trade icon then click on him/her in order to accept the trade.

Happy_G: but other than that it isnt for sale, i just got it

Zillion: james

jamesladd: what you have

jamesladd: no

jamesladd: how myuch

jamesladd: \k

[jammie @ 3]: . 100 matter esse for sale

jamesladd: deal

jamesladd wants to trade with you. Use the trade icon then click on him/her in order to accept the trade.

jamesladd: tradwe

jamesladd: i got it (he showed me the 20kdg)

[PM to Zillion: he actually has 20k there has to b something wrong with this]

jamesladd: so

You can't do that while trading!

[PM from Zillion: u cant ask 20k]

[PM from Zillion: 20k is 2 much]

[PM to Zillion: i know it is]

jamesladd: shanglo bye your shirt

shanglo: huh/

jamesladd: happy so deal

Zillion: jamesladd!

jamesladd: bye your iron shirt

Happy_G: its not worth 20k i dont want to rip u off

shanglo: price?

jamesladd: then how much

Zillion: ik heb prive status

shanglo: offer?

Zillion: w8

harms: niet

jamesladd: 4k

shanglo: ahahahahahah!

Zillion: james!

jamesladd: what

Zillion: its 8k+

jamesladd: 5k

harms: maar da vind ik leuk

jamesladd: okay 8k

Happy_G: if u really want to pay 20k for it ill sell it but u can find it for cheaper on market

shanglo: hmmmmmmmm

harms: wat verkoopt hij

Zillion: ik zet ff privacy status af

shanglo: let me think for a sec ok?

Zillion: james wil een plate mail

Zillion: jamesladd!

DarkLegacy1: lol stop

crazyffrey: lol

DarkLegacy1: where we going

jamesladd aborted the trade.

Zillion: buy 1 at storage

crazyffrey: i dont know

jamesladd: trade

shanglo: 9k

jamesladd: okay

shanglo: i need a profit

shanglo: opk

jamesladd: so

shanglo: oops

Happy_G: i already said i wont sell for 8k (we had trade windo open)

[PM from asgnny: he's a known scammer, so be careful]

Zillion: ah toch

shanglo: u gonna tarde me?

[PM to asgnny: thats what i thought]

jamesladd: yes hold on

jamesladd aborted the trade.

[PM to asgnny: thats y i was asking ppl, ty]

Zillion: tarde ?

jamesladd: trade

Zillion: :P

Happy_G: lol

Happy_G: u called him a tarde

shanglo: no tricks

shanglo: u go green

shanglo: thx

[PM to Zillion: if u check forums hes a known scamer, im not trading with him]

[PM from Zillion: i know he's a scammer]

if i start seeing that he isnt scamming ppl and actually changes ill lift my trade embargo against him. it was just an interesting situation here, and it looks like he made an honest deal with shanglo so mabey this will help him start to get his rep back up.

Well I dont know what that is supposed to show... just seems like a mass of confusion to me... at worst he was wasting your time by putting up gc for plate and then aborting trade...

He did want to give me wolf furs in votd spawn last week..but only after I said i was buying in local..but not from him (jamesladd)...

He tried to initiate trade but I told him i wasnt interested.. He then said he will drop them in a bag..so I just walked away...once he realised that I was not going to trade //or take a gift..he stopped bugging me.

Basically if you are not interested ..just dont click trade with people....all you had to do was offer the old price for plate 15-16k if he took it ..good for you... if he aborted...then walk away...dont get sucked in to a time wasting trade...

[/i][/b]

Wow I didnt know a lot of big people play this game im only 11 :)

Err... what? If your post was meant to be funny I didn't understand it...

lol dont worry about james im sure he got what he had comeing to him.. my friend found his DB today.. had some vvery nice items..like ibsof and plate items.. its rather funny when bag jumpers get bag jumped. but hey it happens. its happend to me many times.. but never with a item better then serpent sword.:D

Dont worry everyone i avenged all who were scammed i bagjumped the little guy and sent him packin he lost 40k worth of stuff to me and all b/c he died fighting a puma......a puma come on he had plate and an IBOF what a noob i guess he'll have to drop trade alot now to make up for his loss MUWWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA take that you wannabe scammer and ill be looking forward to seeing you in pk with your sword in my hand thx Jamesladd i always wanted an IBOF :D

lol dont worry about james im sure he got what he had comeing to him.. my friend found his DB today.. had some vvery nice items..like ibsof and plate items.. its rather funny when bag jumpers get bag jumped. but hey it happens. its happend to me many times.. but never with a item better then serpent sword.:P

Show him the error of his ways by doing exactly what he does, way to go :D

that guy is mad...he pmed 4 people in Dao saying them if they want to be his girlfriend he even pmed me when he saw i got long hair?!?! but im a man..

Yesterday I traded him items for money belive it or not he drop traded me his money like 50k before I gave him the items I could of totaly ran off with them but I am not that mean :) He is a risky person but I don't understand why he doesn't use the trade window

His best bet would be to kill off that character...and start fresh ..if he really has changed...

Unfortunately mud sticks.... and jamesladd has been rolling in it... :D

Wise words there...it doesn't always work though as we have seen. :P

Just make sure you change completely and not just the name. :P

Edited by MagpieLee

Someone should show I'm how to trade?!?

Someone should show "I'm" how to trade?!?

Am i missing something or is this guy a morron?

You're right, typing a word wrong makes you a moron.

Guest Goldenangel

Dont worry everyone i avenged all who were scammed i bagjumped the little guy and sent him packin he lost 40k worth of stuff to me and all b/c he died fighting a puma......a puma come on he had plate and an IBOF what a noob i guess he'll have to drop trade alot now to make up for his loss MUWWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA take that you wannabe scammer and ill be looking forward to seeing you in pk with your sword in my hand thx Jamesladd i always wanted an IBOF B)

Nubbs you are no better than my son dude. You're just as much a bagjumper than anyone else and just for the record dude that was my sword you got not my son's. I belong to KBD and I have a very good rep and I understand how it feels to lose a db but guess what Nubb you are just about as low as low can get dude.

Well I dont know what that is supposed to show... just seems like a mass of confusion to me... at worst he was wasting your time by putting up gc for plate and then aborting trade...

He did want to give me wolf furs in votd spawn last week..but only after I said i was buying in local..but not from him (jamesladd)...

He tried to initiate trade but I told him i wasnt interested.. He then said he will drop them in a bag..so I just walked away...once he realised that I was not going to trade //or take a gift..he stopped bugging me.

Basically if you are not interested ..just dont click trade with people....all you had to do was offer the old price for plate 15-16k if he took it ..good for you... if he aborted...then walk away...dont get sucked in to a time wasting trade...

SharkBite it doesn't matter what james does ya'll will put him down and act like ya'll never did anything like he does. This game is suppose to be fun and yes james and others bagjumping doesn't make it fun but than again people like you that and Nubb who think you walk on water and do no wrong is just as bad. I work 7 days a week and I'm not able to control everything he does on the computer but I have locked it down which means the only time he will be playing this game is when i'm here. Now I will make sure I get a handle on this but even if he removes his character and starts over people will find out who he is and start their shit all over. I'm not happy with any of you nor am i happy with James. At one time this game was fun now it's bullshit. :whistle:

Dont worry everyone i avenged all who were scammed i bagjumped the little guy and sent him packin he lost 40k worth of stuff to me and all b/c he died fighting a puma......a puma come on he had plate and an IBOF what a noob i guess he'll have to drop trade alot now to make up for his loss MUWWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA take that you wannabe scammer and ill be looking forward to seeing you in pk with your sword in my hand thx Jamesladd i always wanted an IBOF :whistle:

Nubbs you are no better than my son dude. You're just as much a bagjumper than anyone else and just for the record dude that was my sword you got not my son's. I belong to KBD and I have a very good rep and I understand how it feels to lose a db but guess what Nubb you are just about as low as low can get dude.

Agreed.. Nubbs I'll be happy to PK that sword from you.. Come to KF sometimes eh?

2 wrongs don't make a right.. *sigh* your both as bad as one another.

SharkBite it doesn't matter what james does ya'll will put him down and act like ya'll never did anything like he does.

Well I never have done anything like he does.... I may have picked up a bag on IP in my first week on game..only because i didnt know what they were ...was a couple of weeks before i realised you could go back to bag....as soon as i realised what was going on I started sitting on bags... I even sat on capes when my best stuff was a pair of leather pants and an iron sword.

If you can prove otherwise then either do it or shut it...

If i seem to jump on people that do the wrong thing..it is because I have seen more crap from idiots in this game than you have seen overtime cheques..What would you expect us to do?? ignore the people that spoil the game for others and hope they will go away??

If all that he does stresses you out then dont read the forums... As they say..ignorance is bliss. All you are doing by making these type of comments is refreshing this post..so that even more people read it.

I am not condoning Nubbs actions...but at least now james will know what loss means...

As for people finding out who he is if he started a new character...well only if he spilled the beans. or somebody who knew said something....Or if he just continued his old ways with new character.

Just for the record..I have no issues with you...If james has a problem..let him speak for himself. Im not going to start argueing with his mom..

look. we all hate jamesladd. lets just get a mod in here.

MOD:

<walks up to jamesladd>

#god

#bc jamesladd is liar/scammer/bagjumper!!

#mute jamesladd

/jamesladd MWUAHAHAHAH!

/jamesladd i win.

#ban jamesladd

<sniggers and walks away>

;)

also, im not sure if #mod is mod PM but i got a 'youre not allowed to do that!' :D so i just used normal pm :(

Just to clarify, it was ages ago when he was in LotS, and i kicked him straight away when i heard about his acts and saw this thread. So theres no need to red tag LotS for that, we kicked him straight away.

And recently one of my members made the mistake of accepting him in again without know. We have decided after a lot of consideration, that we are going to give him 1 chance. He says he has changed, but like you said before, soemtimes he says that but hasnt. So if anyone hears of anymore scamming/bagjumpinng etc activity, please tell me or post on here cos he'll be gone before you can say Legions of the Serpent rule lol.

Edited by Komputa

LadyWolf, i am from guild LotS, and as soon as we saw this article about him, we were about to kick him, and we arent bagjumpers! I am a leader and i told komouta to kick him, but he did not want to.

OK, we had a report from karm guild, so we kicked him straight away. No more jamesladd in LotS and no more chances for him from us.