Eternal Lands Official Forums
CelticLady

vanpiranegra - bagjumper

Today in NC north cave a guildmate and myself were harving/muling iron ore. vanpiranegra was killing the armed gobs during this time. She knew we were working together as she had seen me step off the bag several times to let my guildmate on to get iron. Well, one time I stepped off and Star accidentally got in a fight with an armed gob so I attempted to get back on the bag, but before I could vanpiranegra jumped on it. We both asked for her to get off the bag and she stayed for quite a while and when she did get off she said "thanks". While on it she stole some Sr's and He's. We asked for her to give back and she said "no". Others at the mine said she does it all the time and doesn't speak english...well she had no problem saying "thanks" and "no". Just a warning to watch out when she is around.

Here is the stripped down chat log i placed her English responses in bold:

CelticLady: can we have the bag pls

Morning_Star: van please move

vanpiranegra: thanks

Morning_Star: give sr back

vanpiranegra: valew

[Morning_Star @ guild]: cl look

zorro: bagjumper give it back

CelticLady: pleas gove sr's back vanpira

Morning_Star: took picks and sr and some he's

CelticLady: * please give

Dragami: vampira is a freaking bag jumper

CelticLady: :/

Dragami: she only speaks portuguese

vanpiranegra: no

Dragami: and she steals from bags here all the time

Dragami: stole 100 steel bars

vanpiranegra: ha ha

Morning_Star: put her on a pk list

Dragami: once

zorro: give it back

zorro: she already is on mine

CelticLady: if we had one she would be on it :/

Dragami: lol

You started to harvest Iron Ore.

Morning_Star: cl i brb

zorro: you need to make your own pk list

CelticLady: k

CelticLady: Dawn doesn't allow pk

Dragami: even if there is a pk list?

CelticLady: none of our members is allowed to pk

Morning_Star: not in dawn

Be easy on vanpira, she is a nice person but she doesn't really know about how this game works, be it the community characteristics or even the game features... she doesn't know how to trade or PM ppl...

Maybe teaching her that picking up a bag is frowned upon in this community will help instead of marginalizing her.

Be easy on vanpira, she is a nice person but she doesn't really know about how this game works, be it the community characteristics or even the game features... she doesn't know how to trade or PM ppl...

Maybe teaching her that picking up a bag is frowned upon in this community will help instead of marginalizing her.

lol!

Well, I would think that by now she should know that it isn't right to do that. I have seen her playing for quite some time now. And if she really doesn't speak English then how am I supposed to do that? I was very polite in asking for the bag and for the items back. She said "no".

If you can speak her language then by all means please help her to understand how the game works and that taking things that aren't hers isn't right.

Sorry, I didn't explain...

I've tried to teach her how to trade a few hundred times... every single time I had to tell her to click on "Accept" because she just couldn't remember it.

Once she got stuck in an unwalkable tile by hitting a nexus and she couldn't get out because she just couldn't learn how to use #beam me, so Soldus had to beam her instead.

Don't get me wrong, I know that in EL community this is a bad thing, but I'm sure she didn't do it in bad intent... I would try to teach her this but I don't play anymore. And I know that it would take a lot of time to make her understand this, as it has been with PMs and trades...

She's a nice 14 yrs old kid, but has a very hard time when it comes to learning things and focus on what you say to her, try to be a little forgiving in this case please ;)

Yes, It's really hard to speak/explain something to her, even in portuguese.

Yup, i agree.

Once i spent half hour trying to explain where PL storage is.

She plays for months and still not learnt how to play.

She got 43/43 of att/def and she still fight regular goblins with swords. ;)

She spent very badly her nexuses.

She got 0 potion and magic, so she cant heal herself.

She is the ultimate noob.

To sum it up, she didnt do that with bad intent.

I understand what some of you have said about her being young and doesn't understand how to play. I also understand that she may not have meant to do that maliciously. The fact of the matter still remains...she bagjumped us. The reason for my post is to warn people that she does it.

I am all for giving people a second chance, but if she doesn't understand that it is wrong then she will continue to do it. It seems by what others in the mine said, she has been doing this for awhile. So be careful when she is around.

I didn't continue to try and talk with her about it because she said she wouldn't give it back and laughed later. It now seems that it wouldn't have made a difference anyways as she doesn't understand English well. I don't hate her or wish any ill will on her, I will just be alot more careful around her and hope that others will as well.

I still stand by my decision to post about her here. She did bagjump us (even if it wasn't with malicious intent) and others should be aware that she does it.

I remember once spending an hour trying to return her her db. Never suceeded.

I have seen the bj many times in tit mine though also, so whether by intent or ignorance, pick up yout valuables when you see her.

She bj'd a guild project of ours as well in the NC former pk cave. Stole a lot of our steel bars and taunted us afterward.

The "n00b" argument does not hold wine. She is an unrepentant bagjumper.

She bj'd a guild project of ours as well in the NC former pk cave. Stole a lot of our steel bars and taunted us afterward.

The "n00b" argument does not hold wine. She is an unrepentant bagjumper.

She's not a "noob". She has mental problems.

Well, I was sort of considering going along the assumption that maybe she didn't mean to do it...until today, she admitted she is a bagjumper. Now you can still say that she didn't understand what a bagjumper is, but after watching her behavior in the cave more since I have been mining there alot, I think she knows just fine what it is. Short chat log from today and I hope reigner5 doesn't mind me posting the pm's between us.

Morgul: do you know if vampiranegra is around here?

reigner5: dont know

reigner5: ive just reported her

CelticLady: she was earlier so watch your bag

x_penguin_x: she got mine yesterday

reigner5: got laughing at people when fighting making them lose concentration

Morgul: is she a known bag jumper?

reigner5: yes

CelticLady: she got mine too

Morgul: she shouldn't do that

You entered the Nordcarn storage

You started to harvest Iron Ore.

reigner5: u a bagjumper vanp

vanpiranegra: yes

reigner5: hey leelee

vanpiranegra: ]:

Too heavy, you are overloaded.

You stopped harvesting.

[PM to reigner5: did she just admit to you that she is a bagjumper?]

vanpiranegra: lol

[PM from reigner5: yes]

reigner5: hmm

I've tried to teach her how to trade a few hundred times... every single time I had to tell her to click on "Accept" because she just couldn't remember it.

Once she got stuck in an unwalkable tile by hitting a nexus and she couldn't get out because she just couldn't learn how to use #beam me, so Soldus had to beam her instead.

Don't get me wrong, I know that in EL community this is a bad thing, but I'm sure she didn't do it in bad intent... I would try to teach her this but I don't play anymore. And I know that it would take a lot of time to make her understand this, as it has been with PMs and trades...

She's a nice 14 yrs old kid, but has a very hard time when it comes to learning things and focus on what you say to her, try to be a little forgiving in this case please :)

Isnt she your alter char for bagjumping ? :D:icon13:

Matess, she bagjumped ca$h also?

Yes :sneaky:

She's a nice 14 yrs old kid, but has a very hard time when it comes to learning things and focus on what you say to her, try to be a little forgiving in this case please :)

Isnt she your alter char for bagjumping ? :):D

For that he uses his main char. :D:sneaky::icon13:

Isnt she your alter char for bagjumping ? :icon13::omg:

Matess, she bagjumped ca$h also?

Yes :wub:

No, my bj char was Madalena and was my main char.

Vanpira is a kid and might have some problems as heu said.... don't be so harsh.

This isnt the first time she's been accused of bag jumping. I think she can speak english and needs to cut the crap. Just another newbish person acting like they can't speak english, I've lost count of how many jumpers claim not to speak english.

Im going to try something like

"Hey vamp I'll give you all my armor to be my friend"

I think she'd have alot to say then.

Edited by LoneWolfStrider

Try it...and tell us how it went :blink:

This isnt the first time she's been accused of bag jumping. I think she can speak english and needs to cut the crap. Just another newbish person acting like they can't speak english, I've lost count of how many jumpers claim not to speak english.

I'm sure she won't understand.

She can't even speak portuguese properly. Even her nick name is mispelled.

I'm sure she won't understand.

She can't even speak portuguese properly. Even her nick name is mispelled.

Then maybe she is just very, very, very, very young and immature if she can't even speak her own language. It's still not an excuse for bagjumping.

As I read it I'm getting really confused - who she is when even people speaking her own language can't talk to her? Either way, somebody could send her e-mail or whatever and explain that bagjumping is just rude?