Eternal Lands Official Forums
Guest Eraton

Website store question

Guest Eraton

I bought a fast regeneration cloak from the website shop this morning and i was just wondering when i will get it? I'm kinda new and don't know, so if anyone could tell me......

It should take a day or two, for payment to be received and for Entropy to see the transaction and catch you online :pinch:

Be patient :)

It depends, I have bought stuff and had it delivered in 5 minutes, I have had times when its been a couple of days, and sometimes I have had the stuff appear in bag if I have been off for a long time. :confused: So you just need to be patience

Unfortunetly, entropy is not a bot who is in Eternal Lands 24/7. He is a human that needs sleep, also he works a full time job during the day. So you will get your items when he is online to give them to you.

If you're new I would highly recommend that you play the game for a few weeks before you use your cloak. You'll probably end up dieing a few times and you'll end up losing your cloak and getting pissed off that you bought it in the first place. Just get used to dieing a few times and when you should and shouldn't carry cloaks.

Can anyone else back me up on this?

If you're new I would highly recommend that you play the game for a few weeks before you use your cloak. You'll probably end up dieing a few times and you'll end up losing your cloak and getting pissed off that you bought it in the first place. Just get used to dieing a few times and when you should and shouldn't carry cloaks.

I doubt they appreciate you encouraging people NOT to buy stuff from their store :(

Unfortunetly, entropy is not a bot who is in Eternal Lands 24/7. He is a human that needs sleep, also he works a full time job during the day. So you will get your items when he is online to give them to you.

But maybe teh uber g0d can build a macro bot better than all macro bots before him. And the macro bot can distribute goodies to all peoples with PayPal cash. And then the bot can start skimming the proceeds. And then the bot will get rich... even richer than teh uber g0d. And then teh uber g0d will have to fight his own create, the macro bot. And many peoples will die and goods will not be distributed. And then where will we go for our EL store items?! Huh?!

But maybe teh uber g0d can build a macro bot better than all macro bots before him. And the macro bot can distribute goodies to all peoples with PayPal cash. And then the bot can start skimming the proceeds. And then the bot will get rich... even richer than teh uber g0d. And then teh uber g0d will have to fight his own create, the macro bot. And many peoples will die and goods will not be distributed. And then where will we go for our EL store items?! Huh?!

The Ants will NEVER accept PayPal to prevent this!

The Ants will NEVER accept PayPal to prevent this!

maybe they are accepting PayPal behind ur back D:

I doubt they appreciate you encouraging people NOT to buy stuff from their store :(

Actually, I also encourage new players NOT to buy stuff from us until they have been playing for a few weeks.

I doubt they appreciate you encouraging people NOT to buy stuff from their store :dry:

Oh, I'm not saying that at all. The store is great! :( I'm saying don't just go buy something and use it before you know the game. Otherwise you run the risk of dieing and losing it.

Just have him put the cape in storage before hunting, or have a friend mine beside him or ask the person sitting next to him to watch his back if he dies. I find if you have struck up a converstation with them before and they are nice, or if they have a guild tag with a good rep and you ask them to watch your back then you are pretty well taken care of.

Most EL people are more then happy to help :blush:

~Sandcastle