Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
luciferx

Xanter (FUBR guild) is going too far....

If that is the reason he kills that guild it's weird since xanter didnt lvl his char neither. :)

there is a small difference here smooms i leveled my own char to the high 70's and when charge quit el he gave me his char which was low 80's at most i got a 10 level boost and i have trained this char to the 100's i didn't go from a char who wasn't even on the top 200 to the best char in the game. i also didn't go running around killing everyone who used to kill me when i was weak most of the people who used to attack me when i was weak are my friends now even enyo who i can't stand i could have attacked and possibly killed on a few occasions when i first got charge but i didn't because i didn't feel it was right to abuse the power i had gotten i didn't even pk for weeks after i got the char all i did was train and the only reason i started then was because we got involved with the hc/ef vs uti/o/v war. so you want to talk about char buying and honor lets do this me lucifer and hadesangel lets ask entropy to take the levels of our original char's and the levels of our new char's at the time we got em and subtract the difference and then we fight. as far as dropping it goes i am not the one who came cryin to the outlaws forum to post and then only posted half of it all i did was come and post the whole story instead of just what i wanted people to see to feel sorry for poor me like lucifer did. this is now the second time i have had to come here and defend myself when someone tried to complain about me i will admit that sometimes i let my figers go before my brain thinks about what i am sayin but god dam if you are gonna post me post it all for a change quit this crap of only posting half of it. i have played this game for almost a year i don't cheat and i have never been banned and i have had only one warning from lord_vermor when i called crabbyandrew a chickensmeg cause he bagjumped a friend right in front of me and wouldn't fight or return the items all i am sayin is if i do something wrong then by all means post on me and if i was wrong i will say i was if it is bannable i will take my punishment but dam you all tell me to grow up and i am not the one running to forums only posting half the stuff.

Edited by xanter

No, but if you didn't insult without THINKING FIRST, like you just said you do.. People like us wouldn't have to complain about you..

Besides, when for example you say I'm sick in the head... You shouldn't be shocked when you get posted for insults and crap here either. Because that was one of the main reasons when I posted here.

If that is the reason he kills that guild it's weird since xanter didnt lvl his char neither. :blink:

there is a small difference here smooms i leveled my own char to the high 70's and when charge quit el he gave me his char which was low 80's at most i got a 10 level boost and i have trained this char to the 100's i didn't go from a char who wasn't even on the top 200 to the best char in the game. i also didn't go running around killing everyone who used to kill me when i was weak most of the people who used to attack me when i was weak are my friends now even enyo who i can't stand i could have attacked and possibly killed on a few occasions when i first got charge but i didn't because i didn't feel it was right to abuse the power i had gotten i didn't even pk for weeks after i got the char all i did was train and the only reason i started then was because we got involved with the hc/ef vs uti/o/v war. so you want to talk about char buying and honor lets do this me lucifer and hadesangel lets ask entropy to take the levels of our original char's and the levels of our new char's at the time we got em and subtract the difference and then we fight. as far as dropping it goes i am not the one who came cryin to the outlaws forum to post and then only posted half of it all i did was come and post the whole story instead of just what i wanted people to see to feel sorry for poor me like lucifer did. this is now the second time i have had to come here and defend myself when someone tried to complain about me i will admit that sometimes i let my figers go before my brain thinks about what i am sayin but god dam if you are gonna post me post it all for a change quit this crap of only posting half of it. i have played this game for almost a year i don't cheat and i have never been banned and i have had only one warning from lord_vermor when i called crabbyandrew a chickensmeg cause he bagjumped a friend right in front of me and wouldn't fight or return the items all i am sayin is if i do something wrong then by all means post on me and if i was wrong i will say i was if it is bannable i will take my punishment but dam you all tell me to grow up and i am not the one running to forums only posting half the stuff.

First of all, thats a blatant lie. Charge was low 90's and not low 80's .. I think like 90 or 91 and you were NOT in the 70's lol ... you were like in the mid 50's and at the very most low 60's. I have no respect for you for several reasons: You are a hypocrite to preach what you do or did not practice... you accuse others of of pking low level char to buying, selling and trading of char. I also don't respect you for constantly putting =Hc= down when my good friend and ex guildmate Charge was =Hc= blood. Yes at the moment that he gave you the char he was in his own one man guild but that was temp because Rend and Shivar were not playing and I also had left. Let me tell you something about =Hc= say what you may but we =Hc= current and past share a bond and we will always be =Hc= to the very smeging end. You never had the opportunity to PK me but you've told PLENTY of people that you would do it in a heartbeat. You have held onto a grudge for a year now, ever since I pk'd you at the WSC arena and made you lose your Ros stone. I didn't even know you then so me Pking you was nothing personal and YES yes YES smeging YESsssssssssssssss you whined and moaned about it and still do or was only recently. The only reason that I pk'd you is because I wanted that platemail you were wearing. I didn't get it.. but what I got was a smeging year long headache, gossip, insults and lies.... bla bla bla BS! But you didn't buy Charge and all of his inventory.. he would never have sold his char.. he felt sorry for you and gave it to you .. I miss him allot.. its a sad smeging tradeoff to have you in place of him...................................... HATE me I don't care... the truth comes out in the wash and its laundry day.

ok, red tags are red tags, pking is pking, all that is within the scope of the game and its rules and the spirit of the rules is unbroken. Keep it restricted to pk maps and such things and theres no problem.

However, showing up at someones wedding to spoil it and ruin the roleplay aspect is straightforward in violation of the rule about not harrassing players. Any further attempts to ruin the gameplay and harrass members of the community in this way by members of CO guild and I sincerely hope that moderation is used on those responsible.

You guys in CO guild that did this, werent just ruining it for Xanter, but for Ziara and all those who turned up to enjoy the event. That is inexcusable, by the official game rules and the spirit of those rules.

Everything else here is just pk trashtalk between enemy guilds, as far as i can see, regardless of who has the moral highground.

Give me a fricggiing break.. marriage?? They don't even know each other, lmao .. its a role play event and you should expect enemies to show up and ruin things. Its not my style .. I wouldn't rain on someone's parade but don't give me this crap about harassing BS .. harassment comes in all forms, including lies and ill mannered gossip which destroys the reps of undeserving people. Labrat said once that sometimes its good to post here and sort things out in the open.. I tend to agree.. he is a wise rat.

As I can see both sides are wrong, how about stop it before BOTH of you getting banned?

And Ladywolf did u had to do that? Choose a side of someone who did same bad thing as the other here.. pointless.

Just drop it people

Why did I have to go and do what? Xanter was GIVEN a character, not the same as buying one. Plus Xanter is a long time friend of mine, and not some bagjumping fool that changed his name a million times trying to escape his past.

I say those not involved need to stfu (namely bleedingsoul, cause you and your little guild have done nothing but stir up shit lately.) and stay out of this.

I think when it is about Xanter, I may very much meddle in. You don't know that LadyWolf, but YES he insulted me too...

So, I think that allows me to post here aswell..

And I don't know what you mean causing trouble. We're only trying to have fun.

EDIT: BTW, WHO are you to tell me to stfu?

EDIT2: took out stuff that might have been insulting.

Edited by BleedingSoul

LadyWolf.. no disrespect meant cause I like ya allot and I hope you know that but Xanter was going to buy a char.. he said to everyone and then Charge felt sorry for him and gave him his char so the only reason Xanter didn't buy is because my friend and ex guildie gave him his and to this day I just miss Charge so much and it kills me inside to see how Xanter has disrespected his char by talking crap about his old friends and guildmates.. I also find it ironic that he does this because if it had not been for an =Hc= member who was kind enough to give him a free developed char.. inventory intact he would have bought. :blink::(:(:( To Charge, wherever you are I miss ya !!!! :(:(:(:(:(

Life is too short for posts like this. Just settle it in kf and quit all the bitching.

Normally I would agree but everyone can't afford crowns, thermal serps and other special items and everyone doesn't have a giant guild to back them up either. Pking isn't the way it used to be. Now its all about magic weapons and high pc and with the smeging cooldown forget rings.

Bleedingsoul, I am someone that can't stand your whining little outh thats who i am. i saw the chat logs, and i have also heard how you talk to and insult people...

savyl, i miss charge too, but lets talk about getting a character and tarnishing its rep..smooms was one of the most respected, and what has Luci done? He's gone around, preying upon the weak, harrassing people, flaunting his money like its nothing.

Yep, I've already admitted my wrongs and you just weren't able to read those logs.

Also, I NEVER did anything to you.. Why are you bitching at me anyway? I never attacked you or anything, you read 1 log with me in it and bitch am me like I'm the worst scum in the world.

Anyway, back to topic, this isn't about me nor you, it's about Xanter.

Bleedingsoul, I am someone that can't stand your whining little outh thats who i am. i saw the chat logs, and i have also heard how you talk to and insult people...

savyl, i miss charge too, but lets talk about getting a character and tarnishing its rep..smooms was one of the most respected, and what has Luci done? He's gone around, preying upon the weak, harrassing people, flaunting his money like its nothing.

Well yeah you know how I feel about all of this crap in the first place.. another reason why buying, selling and trading char is bad.. it destroys the community. Its like if my brother died and I knew the person who had his heart because he decided to donate it when he died.. I saw this person treating my family like crap.. it would just hurt and be a painful reminder of my brother's death yet somehow a part of him was still living in the very soul of someone who choose to disrespect his family and friends. Thats how I see Xanter. He had done nothing but drag the name of =Hc= through the mud since he has gotten Charge and thats one reason many ex and current members of =Hc= and EF can't stand him... because he then preaches what he does not practice and makes him a hypocrite but yes I agree with you. As for Luci, I'm sorta out of the loop of things so I really don't know what he is doing. I don't really know Luci either. I've never once had one conversation with him.

Back to trading of char.. it also doesn't seem fair to the rest of us who worked very hard but to each his own. I honestly can't blame SMooMs .. Luci paid 1.5K US dollars for that char.. that would be hard to resist for anyone.

Yep, I've already admitted my wrongs and you just weren't able to read those logs.

Also, I NEVER did anything to you.. Why are you bitching at me anyway? I never attacked you or anything, you read 1 log with me in it and bitch am me like I'm the worst scum in the world.

Anyway, back to topic, this isn't about me nor you, it's about Xanter.

Actually it does concern her and its about the wash... and thats what is happening here.. there have been allot of issues undelt with for a LONG ass time and its just all coming out in the EL wash. So she has just as much right to express her opinion as anyone else here.

Back to trading of char.. it also doesn't seem fair to the rest of us who worked very hard but to each his own. I honestly can't blame SMooMs .. Luci paid 1.5K US dollars for that char.. that would be hard to resist for anyone.

:blink: You're kidding right?

So she has just as much right to express her opinion as anyone else here.

I never said she's not allowed to express herself.

BleedingSoul.

:blink: You're kidding right?

I am totally serious. He also paid Matess a huge amount for his char. Then DonPedro deletes his.

I have every right to post here, since Mr. Money bags is a big reason I said goodbye to EL.

*edit*

maybe I oughta go email DonPedro and get him to get his char back and buy it off him, see how they like being preyed upon.

Edited by LadyWolf

ok first ssjgohan

i did say you were sick in the head and it was the truth spoken in your own words i also offered you any help i could give you as a friend which is also in the post i had to add because you didn't our whole convers is posted by me you only posted what you wanted others to see just like luci once i posted the whole story...well you can all read the rest of the posts and make your own judgement

enyo

you don't have the slightest idea what you are talking about as usual charge was low 80's i have no way of proving this so you can believe what you want but yes i was in the 70's you can ask eaterofsouls this because he is the one that got my char which was 71/77 and the reason i can't stand you has nothing to do with you pking me cause that happens all the time as you can read in waraxes post i respect the people that pk me or at least put up a fight but this is why i can't stand you the post you made the crap you talk is just that crap there you are ranting and raving about hc and nothing of hc was even said as a matter of fact i have nothing personal about hc most of the people are pretty cool and i consider them friends like war buddies we fight because it is fun although i have heard that scarr really doesn't like me that is his choice even the old players who used to make my life miserable chat with me now and i with them and as far as me and ziara go you have no idea how well me and ziara know each other all you do is ramble and talk more and more crap when i got charge i could have really screwed you up and attacked you with the char but i didn't even though all your "good friends in hc" told me i should they all thought it would be pretty funny but i didn't instead i came to you and told you what happened and who i was i actually felt sorry for you cause i knew charge was your friend so you can run your mouth here all you want what you say has no meaning to me as far as i am concerned your input in anything is about as worthless as ejection seats in helicopters so go for it talk all you want i could use the laugh

Xanter, yes you always talk your around things too. You never saw me as a friend. You never knew me, and then for 1 time, yes god damn it, only 1 fucking time I say my opinion in the open instead of keeping it to my god damn fucking self, and immediatly you come insulting me saying I'm sick the head.

And you aren't posting everything here either. I OFFERED you apologies afterwards, but I guess that doesn't count for you either huh? Yes, off course it doesn't, anyway I've got 1 thing to both you, LadyWolf and Xanter.

Xanter: You're hunting me, the hunter will become the hunted in the future.

LadyWolf: Don't worry about lucifer, I liked him in the past, but for him too counts that the hunter will become the hunted.

Xanter, yes you always talk your around things too. You never saw me as a friend. You never knew me, and then for 1 time, yes god damn it, only 1 fucking time I say my opinion in the open instead of keeping it to my god damn fucking self, and immediatly you come insulting me saying I'm sick the head.

And you aren't posting everything here either. I OFFERED you apologies afterwards, but I guess that doesn't count for you either huh? Yes, off course it doesn't, anyway I've got 1 thing to both you, LadyWolf and Xanter.

Xanter: You're hunting me, the hunter will become the hunted in the future.

LadyWolf: Don't worry about lucifer, I liked him in the past, but for him too counts that the hunter will become the hunted.

Have fun dying, cause I won't be, my character is locked at my request, and I'm too damn lazy to start another, so I won't be back anytime soon.

http://eternal-lands.solexine.fr/~radu/vie...p?user=ladywolf

Edited by LadyWolf

lmao again only posting what you want others to see ssj i tell ya what i won;t say anything but i want everyone to ask ssj why he came to me and tried to apologize

You are such a pathetic liar that its disgusting. You even posted on the Just forums that you had a grudge against me for Pking you and told a ton of people this. You don't know me and we never spoke or even had conversations other than shout matches on the forums a few times or me listening to your gossip crap about me. Keep in mind that people DO talk. Anyway, thats your smeging problem. I don't respect you and I don't care what you think of me because we will never meet in a million years. You never felt sorry for me, give me a frigging break and I don't want your pity. I prefer your dislike of me over pity any day of the week. You still don't know me and I still don't know you and nor do I want to know you.

Edited by Savyl

this is getting no where i am tired of posting here i am who i am and i play how i play if you don't like it i am sorry don't talk to me and i won't talk to you as far as i am concerned both the times i have been put in outlaws were a stupid attempt to make me look bad and once the whole post was made the people who are truly my friends have seen the truth and back me up the ones who don't well that is fine to it is impossible to make everyone like you all the time and honestly i just don't give a dam i did get a nice gift from charge and i thanked him for it and the last time he was on he told me how happy he was he gave me the char if he is still around and reads this and has changed his mind i would be more than happy to hear from him but enyo ssj luci hades and anyone else who thinks i am a bad player well sorry you feel that way but you can always come here and post on me anytime you want it is an open forum

ladywolf

This player did nasty things and is locked

oh my Lady u are a bad girl :blink:

delete/lock already.. this is going way to far

Yes, the main reason was that I wanted to get in a guild and they wouldn't let me without resolving my problems with you.

But I've always come to offer my apologies to anyone. So its just who I am and that wasn't the only reason.

Now anyway, Xanter I'm starting to lose my temper. I'm already saying sorry in advance (to the mods) because the way this guy is still going you might want to keep a mod ready to keep me down...

EDIT: Xanter, I just got back home from work, do you know what that word means?

Edited by BleedingSoul

Xanter, personally I would like to let bygones be bygones and maybe you've grown a little recently but I didn't have anything against you until I discovered to my dismay you were spreading crap about me over a smeging Pk from a year ago that I never even gave a second thought to. As for Charge being happy he gave you the char, I'm not sure how he would feel if he knew how you have treated some of his friends. Also, its more than just the few names you've mentioned there who don't like you.. lots more. Of course as you said we can't please everyone, now can we. Just try not to be a hypocrite and put others down for some of the very same things you've been guilty of. BTW, I didn't start this thread and I don't have time to start BS threads like this in outlaws but I only responded to you since you mentioned my name directly. Now if you want to let the past go, then I'm willing to also.. If not.. also fine..