Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jride04

Lord_Valyn (FUBR)

Zaire and Pyewacket, I believe I've seen posts from one of you complaining about outlaws and dishonorable practices.....I would like your take on killing characters with newbie stats?

I do not need to explain anything. Don't train characters in the PK arenas with FUBR around.

FUBR is on my ban list, no more cheap SR's for you.

who doesn't, its a way to pass the time :P

dunno why people STILL moan about it after like 10000000 topics... dont go in pk if u dont wanna get pkd lal

so i guess everyone who is newb stats run to kf and everyone who kills you will be posted as outlaw is that the jist of it jride ?

Go buy another character. Better yet, go back to RS, it is people like you that have ruined this community for the ones who have spent a long time building up friendships with people whom you have run off.

And Zaer, if I wanted a joke I would follow you into the bathroom and watch you take a leak. :lipssealed: Mkay? buhbye.

No, his point is your guild kills noobs with low lvls. I guess...

Who cares about the lvls, if they are enemy?

Now i will need several chars, 1 to kill people in the 20's of att/def, other to 30's, 40's... ?? :lipssealed:

If the guy lied or something similar i would agree of he being an outlaw...

so i guess everyone who is newb stats run to kf and everyone who kills you will be posted as outlaw is that the jist of it jride ?

Go buy another character. Better yet, go back to RS, it is people like you that have ruined this community for the ones who have spent a long time building up friendships with people whom you have run off.

And Zaer, if I wanted a joke I would follow you into the bathroom and watch you take a leak. :lipssealed: Mkay? buhbye.

Jride04, that's a pathetic comment and certainly doesn't belong in this forum. He didn't personally attack you. What he said is right, if you don't want to be pk'd then don't go to PK maps. I understand where you are coming from because you are into the role play aspect of "don't kill people with low stats or else".... or else we put you on our black list with your guild tag red. That's your right just as its your right to post in outlaws. Do you realize at all what a hypocrite you make yourself out to be by cracking that sick and pathetic joke?

EDIT: Xanter, its funny to hear you speak of pking people with lower stats and such when you whined and moaned yourself because I PK'd you a year ago before Charge gave you the char that you have now, LOL...and you STILL hold a grudge for that!

Edited by Savyl

Bottom line

Our guild rules have not been broken (that I see ay proof of anyway)

And pking anyone in pk is to my knowledge not against the rules

Personally unless they are on our enemies list I try to find a fair fight myself

But this whole topic is not really an outlaws post so why bother?

Let it die

Speaking as both an FUBR member and also as a n00b that frequently gets killed in pk maps i have to ask...whats your point?

If anyone doesnt want to make the walk of shame, they should stay out of pk maps. if it hadnt been fubr that did it then it would be someone else, and the fact that that it WAS an fubr member makes no difference whatsoever: you walk in, you should be prepared not to walk out, its that simple.

So thanx jride but no thanx, our sr needs arent in that great a shortage that we should rewrite our pking policies just to buy them from you. and I would assume any other guild that frequents pk maps will say the same about your sr's too.

And Zaer, if I wanted a joke I would follow you into the bathroom and watch you take a leak. :) Mkay? buhbye.

omg so childish..and you're how old?

To Savrl or whatever: Sorry for hurting your sensitive eyes. Truthfully, I don't know you or care what you think of anything I say or do...stay out of the topic if you cannot handle it.

To the rest of you: Alright, I see the point of staying out of a PK map...sure. What the hell is the point of it being a "Training Arena" if no training gets done? Only pathetic PK losers who find themselves that bored to PK newb stat players?

pyewacket, I never really liked you or your comments in the game anyhow. I've already turned away several FUBR members and allied guilds.

I suppose I could just become the ultimate hypocrite and do what every one else does in game....beware your DB's.

you got issues man, serious ones..you bashed Shen for selling sr's dirt cheap and now you sell them even cheaper...one word...HYPOCRITE

pyewacket, I never really liked you or your comments in the game anyhow. I've already turned away several FUBR members and allied guilds.

I suppose I could just become the ultimate hypocrite and do what every one else does in game....beware your DB's.

I couldn't care less whether you like me or not, i am not here for popularity purposes. As to your own DB's, well, i will still return them to you, if you are unlucky enough to die in my vicinity, providing its outside a pk area. Feel free to do as you wish to mine.

WTG PYE!!!!

Look someone who treats others how he would like to be treated

hmmm Jride perhaps you should learn something from this?

I doubt it though most of your posts are antaganistic (which I kind of expect in a reply to this)

But big UPS to you PYE proud of ya bud :)

you got issues man, serious ones..you bashed Shen for selling sr's dirt cheap and now you sell them even cheaper...one word...HYPOCRITE

You know nothing of that. I have appologized to Shen, and we have an agreement. Why don't you leave already and stop making MORE waves with people.

You're the biggest hypocrite I've seen so far...it does take one to spot one, right?

Weren't you leaving and taking your damn drama with you? This is not as the world turns.....you cannot just sit and eat bon bons while hoping Peter and Pauls marriage works out. You made your own bed with people, the couch is over there, go sit and pout.

As for issues? Look who the hell is talking? You cannot even handle this game-world (which is not-real...got it?), I wonder how you run your real life? Seriously, stay out of shit that doesn't concern you, it has you in a bind on this game (that's all it is...a game...really!). Are you mad because I wouldn't flirt with you or something? Give me a break.

Well, now that all the post jackers have had pot-shots, ok, fine. I'll kill a few newbies in the "training" arenas (what a joke those are) and see if I get my rocks off like these RS jerks do. If it is really all that wonderful, maybe I'll stick around, start training and join *CO*. If not, I'll most likely leave this game that has been overpopulated with fat, sensitive, nosy, trailer trash....mixed together with spoiled brats with no home lives that think a tough kewl character in a game somehow reverses the daily beatings they receive in school.

More words of wisdom that will fall on deaf "ears": How many unwritten rules are going to dictate this game? With all the "etiquette" and "un-enforced" bullshit, you all will hang yourselves in the long run. This world is full of HYPOCRITES (at least she spelled it right), pointing them out is not even a small step in solving it.

I will stop posting here, it is a waste of time. These forums are all a joke, and you can all have the drama bullshit with it.

Edited by Jride04

Let me tell you something jride, you have no business insulting people like you do. i apologized for my mistakes and it was accepted by the people that mattered the most.

You have a serious god complex, you think just cause you've been around longer than others that makes you special, special ed maybe (do you drive the short bus, or just ride it?) Let me tell you, you are no god, and i don't know why im wasting my time on you. Everytime you speak you show everyone your age, IQ and intelligence level.

Yea, i left EL, but you don't know the half of it. Some people have a real life that needs to be attended to at times.

as far as your bon bon comment..stick them where the sun dont shine. You are pathetic and only know how to insult people, and frankly you DONT do a very good job of that even.

Edited by LadyWolf

I am beginning to wonder about Jride and if the following link has a connection to him.

THIS ONE

Having previously been a forums administrator I realise theres a tendancy for this type of person to crawl out from the woodwork from time to time.