Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PEACEOFWAR

Harvesting, I have an idea, to heck with the cap.

Ok, Alright, I know People may be mad, :P but..

"The Cap is in place to prevent cheaters" Now I know how people cheat, they mine and put stuff in bags, and to hell with it.

Why Not just Remove the ablty to put Flowers, or things that you Mine Into bags. Why not make it so average people like myself, Who want to get money, and exp by taking trips, NOT droping bags of garbage, Can get As much EXP from Harvesting as there little hearts can handle.

Just remove the ablty to put, Anything that has been harvested in bags. This means if you buy flowers You can put in bags, But no No to putting harvested items into bags.

That way 90% of our population is no longer getting Punished for what 10% and under do.

Becuase personaly, If I am going to wear out my mouse by clicking 5,000 times trying to get rich, I would like some Exp along with it lol. Not that dumb cap that sucks horribly considering I dont drop bags of stuff or cheat.

"your storage is full" dreaded words, ok so what if you needed everything in there and needed to put just 1 more thing in but the only thing expendable from that storage was just 2 silver ore, and you cant drop them if your at DP storage your fine but if not you will have to walk all the to harvey just to sell 2 ore because you cant drop them. Also many people drop ore to do alchemy and if you couldnt drop ore alch would be EXTREMELY hard. Also the harvesting cape would be worthless so i somehow dont think this will be implimented.

Have two things you are working to level ... harvest you can work on until cap and the second you can work on until top of the hour (cap reset).

oook, I wish I was 2nd to post here, then I could tell you everyone would say thats a bad idea =P.

But just to be the devils advocate for a bit; I like it =PPPPP

I mean most ppl from when the cap was just added know why its realy still there >.<

Entropy knows why its really still there.

Basically, the idea behind it isnt to just stop cheaters (PPL who use macros) but its to be lamely simple.

All it would take is a timeout gap that would boot if the player goes to harvest 100 times in 2 seconds. =P

then if the player does do that then boot em =P

thats what they did in RO. >.< But they also gave plyrs the ability to boot bots too =D.

In the end it all comes down to.

"I could but it's not needed now."

or

"the current engine cant do that now."

But then of course it could easily lead to some idiot making a myda for el =D *dont look at me*

and the whole game would be scwerededed.

Way I see it the only solution is catching em in the act then ip ban.

BAD IDEA down with the idea urmmm YA wutever else said Alchemists like dropping things becuz say there making health essences (such as me) they have 270 Chrysantheums and well then you can only hold like 9 silver each time THAT WOULD TAKE FOREVER to finish off all those so they drop abou 100 or so and harvest more silver then when those get low they pick up the rest and anyways a normal person now that auto harvesters are legal could get there harvest level up fast to I mean it doesn't take long to drop things