Eternal Lands Official Forums
Dimov

Which mortal kombat character are you?

MK character test

I got Scorpion:

You are Scorpion,a strong independant fighter, who is forever bound to your journey of Vengence. You feel that you will never be at peace until all who have done ill will to you have paid for their actions. This need for vengence burns you in side and the only way to cool yourself down is to cause pain and suffering to those who have caused you pain.

481 other people got this result!

This quiz has been taken 3637 times.

13% of people had this result.

BTW also post the percentages. And no, don't quote your result from someone from the forum, copy-paste it from the site :D

You are Sub-Zero, The last of the true family men. You would do anything to save the life of you friends and family, because to you all your friends are like brothers and sisters to you. You have a calm cool sense of Style, all though you tend to be a little to open with you sarcasm and your brutal honesty.

429 other people got this result!

This quiz has been taken 3642 times.

12% of people had this result.

This worked out perfect, Sub-Zero was my main character on MK

Omg, please please please tell me I'm Sub-Zero! He's my main character too!! :D:(

C'mon!! *fingers crossed*

You are Sub-Zero, The last of the true family men. You would do anything to save the life of you friends and family, because to you all your friends are like brothers and sisters to you. You have a calm cool sense of Style, all though you tend to be a little to open with you sarcasm and your brutal honesty.

430 other people got this result!

This quiz has been taken 3643 times.

12% of people had this result.

Wooo hoooo!! :D :D

- Sistema Silverwish.

Death Comes to All who Stands in your Way. You are Shao Khan, the stereotypical male Jock. Just ask your partner and they will tell you that if you don't get what you want then you will find a way to take it, even if its by force. Your number of friends is few but your number enemies is huge. Beware

881 other people got this result!

This quiz has been taken 3644 times.

24% of people had this result.

Ph34|2 \/4|\|`/31

"You are Kitana. You are a strong warrior but you also have alot of heart. Your mothers love for you and her early death has made you learn to be very independent. But beware all who try to hold you down for you will not be held back from your dreams or your destiny."

953 other people got this result!

This quiz has been taken 9924 times.

10% of people had this result.

yeah...

You are Jade, You are a more tranquil and easy going person. You father taught you all there is to know about life and that has led you to your destiny. You believe in Kharma and are a very Spiritual person, however you have a dark side and only time will tell which side you will be on.

589 other people got this result!

This quiz has been taken 9931 times.

6% of people had this result.

Meep. I must be a closet crosdresser!

Strange, I was the master at playing Johny Cage.

You are Jade, You are a more tranquil and easy going person. You father taught you all there is to know about life and that has led you to your destiny. You believe in Kharma and are a very Spiritual person, however you have a dark side and only time will tell which side you will be on.

589 other people got this result!

This quiz has been taken 9931 times.

6% of people had this result.

Meep. I must be a closet crosdresser!

Strange, I was the master at playing Johny Cage.

I wasn't too far off of Jade... then again, Cage was also my fave to play on the original MK - the only char I could beat almost any other char my brother would play with. Then he'd play Sonya Blade... "Split Kick" isn't as effective against her...

Yes, Vanyel, I am unique :P

You are Kitana. You are a strong warrior but you also have alot of heart. Your mothers love for you and her early death has made you learn to be very independent. But beware all who try to hold you down for you will not be held back from your dreams or your destiny.

955 other people got this result!

This quiz has been taken 9940 times.

ffs why am i always a woman in these things? ;/

Death Comes to All who Stands in your Way. You are Shao Khan, the stereotypical male Jock. Just ask your partner and they will tell you that if you don't get what you want then you will find a way to take it, even if its by force. Your number of friends is few but your number enemies is huge. Beware

just like in the ff test i was sephiroth thats odd.....

rofl.........

You are Kitana. You are a strong warrior but you also have alot of heart. Your mothers love for you and her early death has made you learn to be very independent. But beware all who try to hold you down for you will not be held back from your dreams or your destiny.

984 other people got this result!

This quiz has been taken 10034 times.

You guys just have the feminine element in you - ladies probably likes it.... do you cry while watching gone with the wind?

I'm always a women in these things too....but hey, I cry when i watch Bambi

:lurker:

1039 other people got this result!

This quiz has been taken 10223 times.

meh, Jade's ok. I like playing with Scorpion- "GET OVER HERE >:"