Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
super7

IT SAYS MY ISP OR IP ADRESS IS BANNED HELP PLZ

Ok ive been playing Eternal lands for 7 days then it says :

your entire isp or ip range is banned. If u want to play the game you will

need your character name to be on the WHITELIST which means that you

will have to go to our forums (see link from website) and check the whitelist thread

on the Bans section. :(

My ingame name is: xleminemxl

My internet service provider is : Sympatico Dial Up

This is the best game ive ever played!!!

someone please help me :( i will be very happy :P if it works and i will very much appreciate it. :D

Edited by Derin

If u want to play the game you will

will have to go to our forums (see link from website) and check the whitelist thread

on the Bans section. :omg:

Dude, does this look like the bans section of the forum??? Is this the whitelist thread in the bans section???

NO. And given the fact that you CAPITALISED YOUR THREAD NAME AND COMMENT to show how urgent this is (which is just plain impolite)... and given your lack of wanting to help yourself and search (as can be seen in suggestions) I am not going to provide you with a link. It is very easy to find if you just look.

You say you could play for 7 days...are you trying to log in now from a different location?

Aislinn , i didnt try to log in from a different location i made my char from the

same location and ive only palyed eternal lands for 7 days and it says my ip address and isp address

is banned ;)

If u want to play the game you will

on the Bans section. :(

Dude, does this look like the bans section of the forum??? Is this the whitelist thread in the bans section???

NO. And given the fact that you CAPITALISED YOUR THREAD NAME AND COMMENT to show how urgent this is (which is just plain impolite)... and given your lack of wanting to help yourself and search (as can be seen in suggestions) I am not going to provide you with a link. It is very easy to find if you just look.

Ok im sorry but i really want my name to be on the whitelist

ive been waiting more then a day and i still cant play eternal lands

please Torg I really want to play this game i would really appreciate it if

you told me the link so i can get my name on the whitelist.

Thank you Torg or whoever tells me the link. :omg:

it did that to me too. :omg: So help me too guys. And i looked for a bans section but i couldnt find it.

in the forum, 'game topics' section, bans forum (whitelist is one of the pinned topics... be sure to read the stuff)