Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
caboose6790

Help

I think that means you're banned.
if there's an error of some sort, which includes being banned, etc, then you should get a message on the screen. it's in red text and doesn't really stand out, though, so it's possible to miss it.

also check in your chat log (C:\Program Files\Eternal Lands\chat_log.txt) to see if there's anything of interest there

It says something about my IP adress and a white list but it never said i was BANNED! :omg:

that'd mean your IP is banned. the whitelist thread is over in the bans subforum, you'll need to post there and wait until ent goes through it next

the same thing happened to me but i don't know how i would be banned i haven't started playing yet.

Lots of ISP's have their addresses automatically banned because of troublemakers. If you read the error you get, it mentions that you need to come to the forums, find the Whitelist thread (there is only 1 official one. Posts elsewhere will be missed or deleted), and post in there.

i did that and i still can't log on

You have to wait until Entropy reads the thread and adds a post saying "these names added to the whitelist", with your name in the list.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this