Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bharain

PK: Rules of Engagement

I train in pk arenas and get sometimes killed by stronger people with serpent and plates. I don't care, I just bring full leather and the loss is minimal. What annoys me and diappoints me is when I PvP with friend and MUCH stronger players just wait, until we flee and kill us both (I cannot even use rings, it is mostly instant kill, if he have magical weapon and is way stronger than me). We don't need special arenas, we need more people with ethics and polity to let people train. If you go to KF, you're on your own. But arenas should be bound by unwritten rules of ethics and polity.

Just a suggestion...

We don't need special arenas, we need more people with ethics and polity to let people train. If you go to KF, you're on your own. But arenas should be bound by unwritten rules of ethics and polity.

Just a suggestion...

OMG wake up man there are good people in this world and there are bad both in RL and in EL

There will always be a schmuck sitting there not strong enough to take on the big boys who will think "well heres a free leather oufit and maybe a few he ...PWNed===ROFL he snickers gets abused people post crap on outlaws etc

A no drop arena would make it so boring for them they wouldn't bother not to mention if the devs manage to integrate a combat weight policy in a "training arena" it would not allow them to even attack

it's win win

Instead of expecting evil people to train you should wake up slap yourself have a coffee and smell the squeezed cheese of the real world we live in .....simple fact is there is good and bad and this is a game (well more like a second life for me)

I mean no offence in my comments I just get frustrated when people think that everyone will just change and be nice and friendly it's sadly just not how things work

As I was perusing through the outlaw part of the forums I came across a newbie complaining about being killed and "bagjumped"

Now this newbie came out with the idea of a no death pk area called a training arena which we all know would not work as everyone would flock to it and afk train

but it got me thinking a training arena where people dont have to worry about pk......what would do that

then I clicked

How about a training arena that does no drops similar to no drop day

You can still die hence you have to use ess etc but when you die youdon't lose your items...that way you have to do the walk of shame come back and try again

people stop flooding the forums with crap crybaby pk charges and people get to do serious training also you could induct a weight range in this arena so that someone like fireballs couldnt attack me (:D) as he is wayyy to strong and it would be pointless

Just a thought for the devs ...not to mention a challenge

This has been brought up a MILLION times (SEARCH!!!) and it won't happen!!! PvP training is NOT supposed to be safe and drop free, even if you are low level!!! You get great exp but you have to pay a price for it!!! It's made that way!!! :icon13:

Agreed with that. But I won't post anything, if I get killed in PK, I was on my own and wise enough not to bring valuables with. After this reply, a no-drop arena seems good to me too. (portland lacks an arena :icon13:)

BTW: no offence taken :D

After this reply, a no-drop arena seems good to me too. (portland lacks an arena :blink:)

Then we have to take out all the fails in all the other skills too. You really think this will happen?

No drop, no loss, no risk, no experience.

Just an idea that would stop all the moaning guys

glad u took no offense thord

I see the point about no challenge but figured it would at least be a fun area for walks of shame etc but maybe in the future something could be looked out to suit both ideas maybe a "weighted" arena so big guys cant attack and you have to fight within 10 of your combat group who knows it could happen

I don't care either way was merely a suggestion to stop major moans

Shame on me :P

Maybe there is no need for any adjustments.

Illirion holds some quiet arenas, just take your time to find them...

(I give up further comments, you guy are ripping me apart with obvious truth I cannot see until you post it ;))