Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest AkM@N

akman banned

Guest AkM@N

hi im akman.my char was banned for try scam.i dont know this is illegal and i heard some1 guy who finished play.he say me and i try.i didnt know wht happen.so i try and banned : ( pls unbanned me.if i do illegal something again banned for everytime thnks akman

Hmmm you love this game so much you decided to tell lots of newbies to #suicide so you could get their deathbags.

You've been reported multiple times for cursing, spamming, and lying.

Logs also show lots of same IP trading with your alts...do ercangs, acar, mrac, cancan, and retkit ring a bell?

Update: All alts locked and his IP ranges banned as well now (Turkey), since somebody didn't take the hint and now starting using his alts to do the same thing.

Guest AkM@N

ı did mistake one sorry and ı lost this game mrac my friends our hause it do this ı swear ı love very much this game pursue me any more ı will not do again this mistake please ban take back from now on pursue me again do ban but me now forgivegive back charekter please lift ban please every thing for apologize give back akman charekter please forgive me please :blink:

again apology tongue please