Eternal Lands Official Forums
spounty

The newbiest thing you ever saw

Ive done loads of n00bie things and watched alot too,firstly i was wsc arena harvesting i seen it was crowded with Ca$h guys,and 1 enemy of ca$h i cant remember who,but he was in full plate and tommyknocker put some fruit in a bag and said im leaving my cape here dont take it please sat down the guy ran in to get it and he teleported there and well you can guess the rest XD.

Rofl i remember it...

~TommyKnocker

I remember when I killed TommyKnocker.. :(

Ive done loads of n00bie things and watched alot too,firstly i was wsc arena harvesting i seen it was crowded with Ca$h guys,and 1 enemy of ca$h i cant remember who,but he was in full plate and tommyknocker put some fruit in a bag and said im leaving my cape here dont take it please sat down the guy ran in to get it and he teleported there and well you can guess the rest XD.

Rofl i remember it...

~TommyKnocker

I remember when I killed TommyKnocker.. :wub:

rofl i remember killing u too :] i killed u before u got meh though

ah, i remember a super noob thing i saw :u droped ur thermal -_- broke 2 bods. u R teh #1 of this topic, for sure

Edited by Mr.Yndiana

I dropped a Thermal? LOL

Funny how everyone belives something me and Chaos made up for fun, rofl. I actually traded my thermal for something.. And didn't you break a Bod after you used it 4 times?

At least my Bod's were worth what I got in return for them. :P

1. The first time I met with the Joker, he was about to give me a Titanium bar, the most valuable item I would have ever had. Only I didn't realized that my inventory was already full. As a consequence I lost the item ...

2. I was having dinner, watching my char resting under the star covered sky of WS, near lakeside. Then I remember thinking : "Wow, that guy has a real cool P2P gargoyle-like char !"... a bite later I was in hell. A chance I did'nt lose anything valuable.

Certainly many others ...

Hmm... back in the day I found an iron sword in a bag on IP and I was like "WEWT SWORD, I'M T3H BEEFED!!" Then I saw the lone fox traveling around IP (yes this was a very long time ago). I went to attack it and died, lost my Iron sword in a bag and then someone had bagjumped me :P (HAHA we didn't even know the meaning of that word back then).

Good ole times of mass harvesting cacti.

if this thread is about n00b things u've done.. ohh.. i got a few...

i remember my first time playing...

i got stuck in a house. and i COULD NOT get out..

then i finally figured out u could rotate the screen and see the door.

that was OMG a reeeeeeeaallly long time ago.. before any help messages...back when there wasn't even auto harvest.. u had to click each flower....

took me another week to figure out u could eat veggies!

i also remember killing rabbits and selling their meat to the tavern, now i HISS at anyone who does that Raw meat is sooo valuable.

oh and i was on IP for a week too until i discovered the boats..

and they only had a few maps too

when music was implemented that was *all the rage*

anyway.. i really hated being stuck in that house.

house arrest is never fun, not even on a game :wub:

I remember how I made my first few coins... (literally a "few") I harved the snaps at #beam then walked to the WSC flowershop. Thankfully early on during that i learned about the telepads :P

when i first started i tried to drink wine and get my char drunk by drinking wine for half an hour eventually i was told you cant drink it

Is this a what you saw or did thread?

Well it's a what you saw thread, but I'm pretty sure you can see yourself doing things. ^_^

I used to get lost in CC because there was no map for it back then. :P

@Liquid and TommyKnocker

I remember when Liquid killed me using a RoP and when we both went back to arena, Magic Serp VS Thermal Serp, he dissed me and stood still and I then knocked him out in 1 hit. :>

-Blee

Good ole times of mass harvesting cacti.

I lost millions cuz of the then un-named bob :s oh holy cactus grant me bounty

I know somebody who was lost in the underworld for like a month. And no I wont say who cuz that person already killed me in pk once :P

I have over 250mb of chat logs(not counting the ones i've lost). The newbie things i've seen... so a personal experience or two

Back after books were introduced and before judith, i was trying to help a newbie get some books while doing other stuff. After about 45 minutes and 6 trips I finally remembered to bring gc... :o

It took me like a year before I realized you could hit esc to delete a line of typed chat... I'm a pretty fast typer but I gotta tell ya, hitting backspace 70 times is still annoying as smeg