Eternal Lands Official Forums
spounty

The newbiest thing you ever saw

Too many to think of, so here's just two

When I hadnt played EL for a while I came on and saw a brownie, and started chasing it around IP trying to get a screeny thinking it was some really rare creature ;)

and on my first char I got about 5 friends to all sit the steps in the underworld saying, "Hahaha, Give up your good or remain trapped forever in the underworld" I think my char was banned lol

Edited by General Garisn

and on my first char I got about 5 friends to all sit the steps in the underworld saying, "Hahaha, Give up your good or remain trapped forever in the underworld" I think my char was banned lol

:(:P:omg::omg::omg:

Dont know if this is n00bish or just ebul :D

:):):):omg::omg:

Dont know if this is n00bish or just ebul :D

ebul :D

Thats between me and that five...and probobly the mods :)

I liked the guy that tried to charge Entropy to cross a bridge.

Lmfao :blink:

hehe not newbiyish i just found this typo funny at the time.

(at votd sto)

*name*: Every one please sit so every 1 can see raven!

guidera: lol even with everyone sitting you'd need pretty good eyesight to see raven from here! XD

when i finally got the oa to get sent to hell i atked a deer...boom went to hell

my friend who showed me the game was sending me PMs (which I didn't know how to respond to) and was trying to figure out where I was (Hell of course :P)

So I was running around frantically asking my friend in local how the hell to get out of hell (of course, he couldn't hear me) lol

Also, I serped ogres with slashfury in full plate and mirror cape with 37/38 a/d \o/

Edited by BEAVER

this one time i forgot to bring my excavator cloak to the mine with me :/ and one time i got stuck in the WSC arena because i was bored^^

lol I did that this morning :huh:

Edited by General Garisn

It took me about one month to learn how to heal myself using potions, or magic or just keeping my food level positive (I used to ignore food). So I would let my char sitting at beam while I wasn't home so that when I arrived, people would have healed me.

i begged for 2 weeks on market channel saying i was buying prerequistes and they kept saying there was no such book, then finally 1 day a mod told me what it meant xD

mmm noobish act ....

ok here is 1

when i 1st start the game , i was killing rabbits and beavers 2 get there raw meat and rabbite fur 2 sell them @ 1gc each , so i can buy a bread @ 10gc .....

i hated it that i was broke (coz i bought a lot of breads) so i took extractor perk (after i reilized about pps) so that i harvest veg and sell them (after 1 day i know that there is a extractor cape .... and that i can EAT VEG :icon13: )

FMA :huh:

For me ... lol i went into a pk zone and i went rele deep, (i had no idea what a *PK* zone was) so a person with 600mp killed me and i got lost in the underworld for several weeks !!! lolol rotfl :icon13:

For me ... lol i went into a pk zone and i went rele deep, (i had no idea what a *PK* zone was) so a person with 600mp killed me and i got lost in the underworld for several weeks !!! lolol rotfl :evilgrin:

600 mp? :)

For me ... lol i went into a pk zone and i went rele deep, (i had no idea what a *PK* zone was) so a person with 600mp killed me and i got lost in the underworld for several weeks !!! lolol rotfl :evilgrin:

600 mp? :)

mana penguins

Ive done loads of n00bie things and watched alot too,firstly i was wsc arena harvesting i seen it was crowded with Ca$h guys,and 1 enemy of ca$h i cant remember who,but he was in full plate and tommyknocker put some fruit in a bag and said im leaving my cape here dont take it please sat down the guy ran in to get it and he teleported there and well you can guess the rest XD.

Another thing,id been playing a while had about 15/16/4/4 and one day i got a few p/c i seen my health go up so i quickly decided to just kill this guy and make a new one i put all my stuff into pc and had troubly killing brownies :-(

For me ... lol i went into a pk zone and i went rele deep, (i had no idea what a *PK* zone was) so a person with 600mp killed me and i got lost in the underworld for several weeks !!! lolol rotfl :)

600 mp? :o

mana penguins

masterpiter* :)

Ok this being confessions time. The first month or two of playing i stayed away from ws teleporters due to playing non internet games RPG where using some kind of weird teleportal device would often land you in teh sh*t pretty quick with monsters way higher than i could cope with.

I figured these might do teh same and had no one ingame i knew that could advise me otherwise.

Consequently any time i had to traverse ws map it took me forever due to walking teh full distance......(still i am proud to say i got pipers hideouts a lot of times during this period!!!!)

This was before the autologin to n00b channel got done i think? i dont remember being on channel one back then....

Edited by Pyewacket

With just over a week under my belt I'm still pretty much of a n00b myself. Only yesterday I wore my excavator cape during the acid rain and lost it.

Earlier today however I came across a real howler.

This one guy was declaring that he had veggies to sell for 3gc each. He quite helpfully gave his co-ordinates.

Thing is he was stood in the IP veg patch at the time.

He obviously hadn't figured out the market channel because he was just talking generally. As a result the only people who could hear him were the three of us who were harvesting veg at the time.

I couldn't resist a lol so he told me to shut up.

I tried to explain his error but he just said 'so' and upped his price to 4gc. :D

[AmberGal @ 1]: WTF!! I just saw a small guyt!!

AmberGal: why are you small?

AmberGal: brownie?

AmberGal: why are you so small?

[AmberGal @ 1]: It's a 'brownie'? what's that?

LMFAO!

Everytime I read that I lmao.. :D:) Thats one of the funniest things I have ever read. :D

Ive done loads of n00bie things and watched alot too,firstly i was wsc arena harvesting i seen it was crowded with Ca$h guys,and 1 enemy of ca$h i cant remember who,but he was in full plate and tommyknocker put some fruit in a bag and said im leaving my cape here dont take it please sat down the guy ran in to get it and he teleported there and well you can guess the rest XD.

Rofl i remember it...

~TommyKnocker