Eternal Lands Official Forums
spounty

The newbiest thing you ever saw

A selection of things that people have PM'd to Adarah, the Rivan Bot at Raven. Names removed to protect the n00bocent:

calc 1.75*200

hi are you a bot?

do i pm you now

hi what you for?

wats a gd way to make monry

i am recruiting

r u a mod

want to go out?

i died you know whrer i can find my stuff?

can u hook me up wit some free weapons please??

can u pleaseeeeee give me some good free weapons and armor?!?!?1 please!??

I once pmed Corpus (the *co* fighter bot) whith inv, because corpus forward stuff she cant understand to gm.

Many people from *co* pmed me with o_O. LOL

Edited by Lorck

lmao most newb thing i ever did was get stuck on Newbie Island cos i couldnt work out how to open door :'(

I've let my bag containing 1 excvator cape, 1k magic essence and ings for next 2k went puff and the second day I let my brand new excavator cape go puff once again.

i held a contest saying i'm on irillion, everyone then ask me if i'm on C1/C2 agh that was soo annoying

Talking abut contests:

#Message from <me>: blah blah blah... No PMs, no hints. Good luck.

[PM from aaaa: Where are you?]

[PM to aaaa: Grats, you're dq'ed?]

[PM from aaaa: Wut? Why?]

[PM to aaaa: No PMs. You're out of contest.]

[PM from aaaa: Sorry! Can I still take part in contest?]

after short time

[PM to aaaa: Ok, but this is your last time]

[PM from aaaa: thx!]

after 3 minutes

[PM from aaaa: Where are you?]

My first act of newbism:

After I made my very first pair of gloves, I harvested some sulphur a found a rostogol right away! So I tried it out, worked great!

Then I found out how much it was worth.......

a few hours ago i saw about 5 newbies hunting a deer in WS..

after 2 minutes.. they were all death :D

[MufossA @ 3]: 3 selling book of general axe construction 1300k or rosto stone pm me

Welcome to Moonshadow Tavern

[Corys @ 3]: 1300k?

[MufossA @ 3]: 3 i keep doing that 13000k

[Ayreus @ 3]: anyone selling feasting potions?

[jride @ 3]: not much

[Corys @ 3]: nobody will buy gen axe book for 13 million gc :)

[MufossA @ 3]: 3 k means thousand

[Corys @ 3]: and 13000k means 13 million

[MufossA @ 3]: 3 therefore 13000k = thirtteen thousand

[DustPuppy @ 3]: yes... but 13,000k is 13 million

[swenth @ 3]: 13k = 13 thousand

[MufossA @ 3]: 3 im american

[MufossA @ 3]: 3 selling book of general axe construction 1300k or rosto stone pm me

Welcome to Moonshadow Tavern

[Corys @ 3]: 1300k?

[MufossA @ 3]: 3 i keep doing that 13000k

[Ayreus @ 3]: anyone selling feasting potions?

[jride @ 3]: not much

[Corys @ 3]: nobody will buy gen axe book for 13 million gc :dry:

[MufossA @ 3]: 3 k means thousand

[Corys @ 3]: and 13000k means 13 million

[MufossA @ 3]: 3 therefore 13000k = thirtteen thousand

[DustPuppy @ 3]: yes... but 13,000k is 13 million

[swenth @ 3]: 13k = 13 thousand

[MufossA @ 3]: 3 im american

[MufossA @ 3]: 3 im american[/quote]

^^^^

It explains everything ^_^

#ig to some guild and say this "I'm crashed in Kileran fields and you check for me if it's safe??

And i couldnt belive how many people went there to chek for me :sneaky:

Let's see...This could take a while...The first newbish thing i've done is fallow around a gnome *couhg TirasHazor cough* and make crappy gnome jokes, then later finding out he was a admin :icon13: . THe next stupid thing was poking a red draegoni who's name is from a popular castle in WS, later finding out, that he was a moderator....The next thing I did, was try to convince Learner he was tall....It didn't work to well :sneaky:

I'll add more later.

Was in PL storage and left a couple of things in there, went off to another map and a few hours later went back clicked on the dot marking on the map walked to the door and couldn't figure out why i couldn't enter the PL storage anymore.

Thought i was storage banned for a while there until a mod showed me the right door lol

When I first started, my brother helped me a little, but I kept answering his PMs in local... in VotD...

I went almost nuts trying to figure out why I couldn't talk in channel - didn't know about @...

I decided one time to make a trip across PL without MN, before def 21, to reach a veggie patch - ignoring the fruitstand next to me, the veggies on the fruitstand, and the fields of veggies right outside the city... Bob cured me of that one, and almost of my ex cape - luckily, a guildie was nearby and helpful.

Oh, and one of the first things I did after finally completing the tutorial quest - I decided I could throw on my newly acquired sword and armor and walk across SKF - I got tag-teamed by two of some kind of monster I'm not sure I can take even now (mostly because I forget what got me).

One of the silliest thing I did was try to do Aluwens quest and actually belived i had to kill Skellies in Pl tit mine for wooden shields. So I was -2 def exp for a long while. And I even kept trying to go back in to see if I could find some wooden shields laying around. :devlish:

The first time i got a message saying I was ate by a grue. I had went afk in some part of WS forest. When I first saw the message I figured to find myself in underworld. But couldnt figure out why i wasn't. So I thought to myself: Maybe the grue tried to get me but I survived? and what kinda monster is a grue anyway? Some kinda Gargoyle?

Once day, i decided to buy some fight books on Grubani.

Clever, i went without anything to see what kind of monsters were there... :devlish:

Ok, some Chimmies, some Cyclops, i managed to escape them running fast, and reached the book seller !

That would be ok :D

Back to storage to get all my money :P ... Then back to Grubani... :mace:

Some dirty cyclop wanted to marry me, so i was running fast. He was really in love with me, i crossed all the map, trying to approach from book seller, while escaping my new friend...

South of Grubani, i saw an house, and thought i could reach in to save myself.

A small white rabbit was there, no problem (i didn't have hit points showed above the monsters), i would be safe in the house, where is that smegging door ???

"Oh, why that rabbit is following me ? Nvm, the door !!!

What's wrong ?? How could that rabbit kill me with two blows ??? :omg:

That should be a mistake, or that was the cyclop who killed me and i didn't saw him... "

Never mind, back from hell, Grubani again to get back my money...

First, cyclop killed me...

Back again, cyclop again...

Back again, i managed to reach the house, saw my db, and the white rabbit... Omg, i would be able to save my precious money... :hug:

:blink::wacko::cry:

Back again (with weapon and armor, for the rabbit, lol...), rabbit again...

Ok, you want war ? let's fight, smegging rabbit !

Never got my stuff back...

Well, that is another reason why numbers not bars for MP should be displayed...

Lol, fluffy at IP=crowdy underworld :devlish:

One of the silliest thing I did was try to do Aluwens quest and actually belived i had to kill Skellies in Pl tit mine for wooden shields. So I was -2 def exp for a long while. And I even kept trying to go back in to see if I could find some wooden shields laying around. :P

Yes, I tried that first. But I was clever enough to leave Aluwen until I get the shields. So, I picked my iron chainmail and quarterstaff (I killed about boars at that time), and went to the mines killing skels. I killed the first one, and thought "Ok, it will go", when the second one killed me easily.

Later I tried them when I was strong enough. When I found out that skellies don't drop too much shields, I was thinking about buying the shields, but I didn't have too much money, and I was saving for exc cape and some other things. So I just tried the skels again and again, no wooden shields. And then a guildmate helped me out and bought the half of the shields for me, I bought the other half and it was good.

Today I was offered a leather Helm and Iron Sword in exchange for my thermal serp. :dry:

I did give him the serp, just not in the way he wanted :icon4: