Eternal Lands Official Forums
spounty

The newbiest thing you ever saw

Well i use to play runescape(yer i know sad but im over it now) and i relised when i use to browse the forums that i got the biggest laughs outa the newbiest thing you ever saw posts...

And anyway i thought hey both the games are practically based on same thing why cant both games have newbs?

So i posted this be nice to see everyone post here and post there funny noob stories it can ever be your own newb story

~Rules~

1.Dont talk about runescape

2.Dont talk about runescape

3.Stop looking at me that way...

lol well once i had to stop this guy from buying s fur cloak for 700gc i think he was pretty newbish :blush: and i used to run away from white rabbits when i was new cos i thought all white rabbits were fluffy's :P

Rofl! well i got a noob story too =)

Well it isnt really a noob story more bad luck after resetting

Well i reseted one time(hated PH perk) and anyway i had like 30 hp -.- anyway most of you would see where this is going i went to harvest sulfur =)

KABLAAMMOOOO!!! radon pouch

spounty = pwnt

spounty ate dirt

etc you get the point

And thats my story i look back on it now and laugh when i was spewing about losing my fur top...

Hehe. first few thousad red roses I picked from Tahraji Desert, that was only place i had found them. And no, I didn't have mm cloack or perk, learned to dodge monsters pretty well :blush:

the first time i went to C2 i was always dieing coz of the cold coz i couldnt understand what was happening

the second time i went i was in my full leather and i was walking round with #beam me on the whole time coz i thought that the place was swarming with chimmys

lol i kept dieing from heat and i kept trying and in process i lost MM cloak and tit chain

I saw ridic calling desdamona hacker... desdamona had sold him steel chain and.. guess what, it went to his storage! That is of course hacking :):D :D

Hopefully a mod posts soon =)

Hmmm no idea why you would wish that, because most likely if a mod posts, it will be to point out how newbish spamming forums is and the results of that....

This guy wanted to trade his iron sword and steel shield for my iron broad sword of ice...

wow good deal :P

When Kusamura first opened up and the forest chimerans were added. There was this guy walking through without mmperk/cape trying to find the exit. I still remeber when the chimmie finally got him he actually took the time to type "Oh No! the Chimmy!" before trying to get away.

I liked the guy that tried to charge Entropy to cross a bridge.
I still remember this too! There was also a guy that told him that if you type #suicide and then click someone, it kills them instantly :ph34r:

WS sewers, i was told the water will kill you, I went in it with alot of stuff and died ><

A selection of things that people have PM'd to Adarah, the Rivan Bot at Raven. Names removed to protect the n00bocent:

calc 1.75*200

hi are you a bot?

do i pm you now

hi what you for?

wats a gd way to make monry

i am recruiting

r u a mod

want to go out?

i died you know whrer i can find my stuff?

can u hook me up wit some free weapons please??

can u pleaseeeeee give me some good free weapons and armor?!?!?1 please!??