Eternal Lands Official Forums
Suazh

Your perks

Gelatine bones perk

and yes, I do fight sometimes (was ogre boxing earlier today)

Dosn't that hurt? :o
well, yes, a little... at first... :blink:

having fast regen mostly makes up for it though, just need to avoid being hit as much as possible :D

i only got neg perks :D

i got :

anti social

i can't dance

power hungry...

i think thats it :)

I have:

FR

PH

Artificier

I can't Dance

I am in Doubt my Artificier perk was woth it. got it at OA 77. Had to hunt 1k Polar bears to get it too.

PH <=> FR

ICD <=> MM

Godless

Only thing I'm going to regret is ICD, when there's nothing more left to fight then Arctic Chims. Until then, I'll probably have more trouble spending pp's then getting them.

Gelatine bones perk

and yes, I do fight sometimes (was ogre boxing earlier today)

Dosn't that hurt? :o
well, yes, a little... at first... :D

having fast regen mostly makes up for it though, just need to avoid being hit as much as possible :P

:) Hehe. Wear teh plate arm0r. :D:sneaky:

I have a question about resets. I need this to be 100% accurate so I don't screw myself. Now when you reset, EXACTLY what happens? Do you lose all the PP that you've earned through levels and the initial points you started off with? Because that would SUCK. But there has to be some sort of downside to resetting right? Wouldn't I just be able to reset if I wanted a lot of experience for harvesting, then reset when I want to get super strong to fight monsters, then reset to go cast magic, ect.

BTW, my current perks are:

Fast Regen.

MM

Excavator

Powersaving

I have a question about resets. I need this to be 100% accurate so I don't screw myself. Now when you reset, EXACTLY what happens? Do you lose all the PP that you've earned through levels and the initial points you started off with? Because that would SUCK. But there has to be some sort of downside to resetting right? Wouldn't I just be able to reset if I wanted a lot of experience for harvesting, then reset when I want to get super strong to fight monsters, then reset to go cast magic, ect.

BTW, my current perks are:

Fast Regen.

MM

Excavator

Powersaving

psssst... search, keyword #reset works great!

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...ndpost&p=252892

:D Hehe. Wear teh plate arm0r. :o:)
I dun have the PP spare, even if I wanted to :sneaky:

Artificer.

FR appeals to me but I LOVE my white cape. :sneaky:

Maaan, was I disappointed when I "found out" that I couldn't wear my white cape anymore! :D

And although green looks *very* good on me too, that was the first cape I couldn't wear anymore, like hours after teh big bang... :)

But they're both worth it!

Got my first perk after i've played for about a year and the perk i chose to take was "I can't dance". I thought i'd take it and then reset after i stocked up on HE ingreds but that didn't happen so i still have the perk.

None perks here :P

Lol...you just reset :P

Only power hungry right now.

*making a list of all the icd ppl*

Edited by anthropologist

Well, you won't see me in PK maps with anything valuable on me and I don't PVP train either and never will (part of the char's strategy).

One exception besides the obvious, where icd can be nasty I recently found in Egratia Point, when I was fighting a feran and decided to life drain the passing leopard...

Survived, but health went down pretty quick.

I really don't understand the people that get ICD without MM. You still can't fight trolls in GP, skels in Naralik and ogres in SK without the risk of a breaking MM cape and with ICD added, chance to die when cape breaks becomes certain death.

I really don't understand the people that get ICD without MM. You still can't fight trolls in GP, skels in Naralik and ogres in SK without the risk of a breaking MM cape and with ICD added, chance to die when cape breaks becomes certain death.
Or you just bring a diss ring, and diss when you get to low health :x

I have no perks; at one point I had MM, ICD, exc, and godless. I reset over a yr ago to get rid of them all and I've refused to succumb to the temptation to get any since :):omg:

Or you just bring a diss ring, and diss when you get to low health :x
eh, it's not that big a hit... fighting an ogre I get about 2-3 per full stack of mana, if a troll attacks at the same time it might take 1-2 full stacks of mana... that's manageable, even if it is wasteful

I have all negative perks except gelitin bones (yes...I have hellspawn..and have for over a year or maybe even a year and a half :S ).

I don't have any positive perks though...waste of pick points...

I have ICD perk but I don't have the MM perk. You can give me 5 pps for it and I might think about it :D And the I can't dance perk did really affect me until Trolls in SKF. ANs Sometimes Orcs in TG. I don't fight in MM cape either. Nor Do I carry dis rings unless in PvP or really dangerous maps. I just pull out a tit long or s2e or whatever when I get jumped. Most times I can handle them. Sometimes I get killed then of course bagjumped by evildoers. :omg: And Now I think it may be too late to get the perk. Even though I know of Good Spawns on NON-multi maps or go into Battle wit a Buddy. But If in an invasion on a multi map :) I can go down fast :P I died so fast to some Panthers in TG before I wasnt even sure what had happened, lol.