Eternal Lands Official Forums
Bharain

Anthropologist

(Btw if the devs are working on a Bryan Adams soundtrack for pvping I will also be leaving!!!!)

OMG how did you find out? That was supposed to be top secret!!! :)

(Btw if the devs are working on a Bryan Adams soundtrack for pvping I will also be leaving!!!!)
nah, you can't play music when you start a fight. playing the same track for all PK maps, on the other hand...

OMG how did you find out? That was supposed to be top secret!!! :(

*sniff*

guess i be goin then

*sniff*

i will disappear off into teh big hazy blue distance of teh interwebby and learnt meh sum hardcorez hax0rzing skillz so i can come back and get my revenge by planting Abba bombs in j00r clientz!

:D

Yeah, Anth is lame... he killed me 4 times while we were pvping and he always waited that i have 15hp so he kill me with sword.

Conclusion: Dont train with him lol. :rolleyes:

Edited by Dushan

Yeah, Anth is lame... he killed me 4 times while we were pvping and he always waited that i have 15hp so he kill me with sword.

Conclusion: Dont train with him lol. :(

Dush...you should have just heeded the advice of your siggy

bharain if u r gonna post people after u make them mad and after u got pked here is an idea for u 1st if ur afraid of dien then dont even talk to high lvl players 2nd thing dont mess with anyone..............

bharain if u r gonna post people after u make them mad and after u got pked here is an idea for u 1st if ur afraid of dien then dont even talk to high lvl players 2nd thing dont mess with anyone..............

errrm ?

Well that's me told.

OMG how did you find out? That was supposed to be top secret!!! :icon13:

*sniff*

guess i be goin then

*sniff*

i will disappear off into teh big hazy blue distance of teh interwebby and learnt meh sum hardcorez hax0rzing skillz so i can come back and get my revenge by planting Abba bombs in j00r clientz!

:)

Ok. You crossed the line there Pye! :devlish:

How dare you insult the world's greatest ever band by mentioning their name in a thread that's about neophytes like Bryan Adams! :D :D

Ok. You crossed the line there Pye! :unsure:

How dare you insult the world's greatest ever band by mentioning their name in a thread that's about neophytes like Bryan Adams! :P:confused:

hey....wanna pvp????

Ok. You crossed the line there Pye! :P

How dare you insult the world's greatest ever band by mentioning their name in a thread that's about neophytes like Bryan Adams! :P:confused:

hey....wanna pvp????

erm, no thanks! :unsure:

I'm washing my hair! :D