Eternal Lands Official Forums
Bharain

Anthropologist

Warning! This is a PK area! Enter at your own risk!

LadyReni: hiho :o

LadyReni rests in pieces.

[PM from Anthropologist: you see what u get celine dion lover????????]

Anthro never breaks his promisses :blink:

wonder why noone talked about some GOOD canadian music, like alanis morisette! *swoon*

*gags* :P

U can somehow stomach "Everything I do" but Alanis Morrisette turns your stomach?

But Tungston is right....RUSH

never heard any canadian music except nickelback and celine dion. celine dion is NOT good. not gonna say about nickelback cause i dont know what Anthropoligist thnks about them and i'm not brave enough to state my opinions unless he agrees.

Nickelback is alright...however, Alanis...and all other Canadian music = crizap.

My opinion...not a big fan of Canadian anything....

sbarstow dies now.........

I'm a fan of my hubby (Worf is a canuck :))

sbarstow dies now.........

I'm a fan of my hubby (Worf is a canuck :))

I remembered a few other good things from Canadia...hockey and beer. As far as people go...I have nothing against Canadians...I just think the Country itself is...well...dull.

Brian Adams? Céline Dion? Alanis Morissette?!? What next? Bare Naked Ladies?!?!

All I can say is don't trust those damn puck slapping maple suckers!

<---- *coughs* :)

Edited by Nintenduh

Like unknown Canadian said:

We're bigger than they are and we're on top. If we were in prison, they'd be our bitch.

no, I'm not Canadian.. greetings from Finland.

:)

Edited by Visvate

I remembered a few other good things from Canadia...hockey and beer. As far as people go...I have nothing against Canadians...I just think the Country itself is...well...dull.

?????????????? I mean...your from Jersey.

edited due to meanness...

just that much: travel canada before you post again. please.

?????????????? I mean...your from Jersey.

Not from Jersey...currently living there. Anway Jersey is great you're never more than 20 minutes away from something to do, can't complain there. And you can't beat the Italian food in Jersey.

edited due to meanness...

just that much: travel canada before you post again. please.

I am sorry if I upset anyone with my comments...I never thought people would get so upset by joking about their homeland. Personally I couldn't care if you made fun of Jersey or Mass (where I am originally from) so I figured others wouldn't be offended if I cracked a Canada joke. However, if I upset anyone with my remarks....I do apologize. It was all in fun, and like Soldus said...I've never been there so I can't talk anyway. It was just a joke, not intended to hurt anyones feelings or anything.

Offtopic How did this post get so off-topic anyway?

I am sorry if I upset anyone with my comments...I never thought people would get so upset by joking about their homeland. Personally I couldn't care if you made fun of Jersey or Mass (where I am originally from) so I figured others wouldn't be offended if I cracked a Canada joke. However, if I upset anyone with my remarks....I do apologize. It was all in fun, and like Soldus said...I've never been there so I can't talk anyway. It was just a joke, not intended to hurt anyones feelings or anything.

Offtopic How did this post get so off-topic anyway?

Meh...I took it all in good fun.

And I am not sure this thread has ever really had a topic :o

Lotta fun though.

p.s....where do you go to pvp again? :blink:

p.s....where do you go to pvp again? :mace:

Canada

Winner has to apologize, lmao! :P

this is all stupid, rofl :)

cant believe we fighting over musicians :omg:

Naw, they aren't fighting over musicians...

You cannot legitimately call that crap music - I mean, when my cat starts sounding like that, I throw a shoe at it - maybe I should just put some music to it and plug a CD of it on eBay... :P

This is serious stuff. The disagreements on this thread are the REAL reasons smooms and DonP have quit playing EL, they have gone forth in search of the Bryan Adams section of their local Megastore in disgust!

(Btw if the devs are working on a Bryan Adams soundtrack for pvping I will also be leaving!!!!)

(Btw if the devs are working on a Bryan Adams soundtrack for pvping I will also be leaving!!!!)

We need the Benny Hill theme (Yakety Sax) to play when a newb runs into KF and gets chased by a line of PKers.