Hi

I like to play Lineage2 on a Freeshared server its nice ...nice communty

and a realy good game.

Yeah i know the download is with 2.4GB a big piece but it is worth the time

belive me.

http://www.l2j.clanigo.com

Try it and will love it

Talch

The best server there was is enraged.Too bad it's falling apart...noone to PvP or PK :P

Actually the only servers who are going to stay are high rate PvP ones...

www.miniclip.com/clubpenguin =D its abit mad (u have to be a member for some good stuff im not tho)

www.miniclip.com/clubpenguin =D its abit mad (u have to be a member for some good stuff im not tho)

What he said... :P

(Not anymore really)

Edited by duckyo

Lmfao, is that like a game for 5-10 year olds?

In a fairy tale not so long ago, I was a member of runescape :) it was meh birthday everything was going nice on that nice rainy day of November 7th 2005, I was a member who got his first cannon I enjoyed an hour of my birthday present when I logged out. The next morning I go to enjoy my birthday present once more, I find that my password has been invalad :P I go to recover it, and OMFG!!!!11! these aren't my recovery answers!!!!11111!111! I have been hacked :pinch::mace: I try to recover but all fails. And I just became a retiree...

I try maple story for about 2 weeks, :mace: most boring game I have EVER played in my life........ so I quit.

after searching MMORPG.com looking for some midevil online games, I see the name of Eternal Lands, name was cathcy so I looked at the screenshots GREAT GRAPHICS! looked at the download size 20mg OMG OMG, this is a fansitsy.... and now I play eternal lands....

Thats the story of Brian :ph34r:

the shift change from runescape to eternal lands was great, at first I was so used to when someone dies, you better get your arse to that stuff before someone else takes the goods :P but now :( it's frowned upon in this society

Edited by Bleuren

wtf was that post about? this is a thread for other games not your life story.

also Legend of Ares is a good game, website http://legendofares.netgame.com/

I play Demeter server, Empire, add me in freind list ZaeR if you play :wub: (it is case sensitive)

conquer online

HAAAAARG!

The pain! OH! THE PAIN!

i wasted 2 years on that game, was reborn and nearly to be full socketed, got pked by a *censored* on the city, while i was leveling up my items and lost any interest in it.

Cheers.

conquer is a fun ass game but i only have a lvl 35 archer and lvl 41 warrior

meh is ok, its just fighting so it gets kinda boring, but its got great pvp

theres wars on a regular basis where alliance fights empire, and you can just do normal PK and guild wars, but it IS still in bets so there are lots of balancing issues ;/

i got bored of it atm, i play wolf more :omg:

I cannot believe it, all these posts and NOONE mentioned the only MMORPG that you can MAKE money that really gets deposited into your bank account! I know people who personally have made money and taken it out of the game.

http://www.EntropiaUniverse.com

BEWARE: Very Addictive, Can Be Very Expensive ( i know of someone who spent 100,000 US dollars for a private space resort to be constructed on a meteorite in outer space)

And the client install is many many gigabytes.

If you play, my society is called Cult of the Dead Armax, apply at any society terminal.

When I think "MMORPG",I think "computer game".

Computer games=99.99% unlike RL

That's the reason you don't see those kind of MMORPGs getting famous like WoW,Lineage2,Guild Wars...If i wanted real life simulation,i wouldn't play computer games,now would I?

rofl like on EL when people are always like "you wouldnt see this in RL, its silly"

im like WTF?!? cos in RL u have ogres and fluffy rabbits and magic lmao

Edited by Octavian

He hasn't, but you are - so what are you - an ogre or a fluffy? I guess you are just a simple rabbit... Fluffies deserve some credit at least...

raven i sell +6 avatar, what u offer? :wub:

and i got bored of ares, like most games its just fighting, gets boring after a while :hug:

im more on wolf these days

Well he IS only 11, look at his profile info, but then Im only 12 :devlish:

Edited by General Garisn

conquer online

HAAAAARG!

The pain! OH! THE PAIN!

i wasted 2 years on that game, was reborn and nearly to be full socketed, got pked by a *censored* on the city, while i was leveling up my items and lost any interest in it.

Cheers.

conquer is a fun ass game but i only have a lvl 35 archer and lvl 41 warrior

I used to paly Conquer, I have a level 110 Archer, but the community is crappier than A bunch of bratty children and emos. absolutely no sense of roleplay in this game, the ratio of mods to players is about 1:1000, and they don't even speak english. they care very little about the community, The creator of the game is so greedy he makes almost any cool feature in the game cost money, There is a ton of hacking, botting, macroing, rampant, people are so addicted to the game, it's crazy. but none of that stuff ever happened in my server, or at least I never really came across it. I had fun with the game, but got a little boring in the end. Pretty fun, I'd rate it 7.5/10