Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Prima

What other MMORPGs do you play?

hi. I would like to know if there are any other MMORPGs online, that are FREE, because I would like to try some out, except for RUNESCAPE. that game is so boring!!! I dont understand how there are 150,000 online everyday(its true.) please give me the name, and the link, or just the website. thanx!!

me n tanyia play a mmorpg called Date or Die

we r a couple :))

:) or :)

:) :)

Should I be frightened of the "Die" part?

Pssh, Everlasting Worlds is the best :-p No question!

(On a serious note, I've heard fairly good things about Daimonin...the only problem is that it's very rarely updated, and the graphics are just OK).

hi. I would like to know if there are any other MMORPGs online, that are FREE, because I would like to try some out, except for RUNESCAPE. that game is so boring!!! I dont understand how there are 150,000 online everyday(its true.) please give me the name, and the link, or just the website. thanx!!

Other..games?? You mean..this is..a GAME?? :D

wow...I have considdered the Eternal Lands as my World..within other Worlds I ive in..

Perhaps I should take Roja's advice..and go out more... :P

Jez

Jeze, you can do whatever you want as long as I get some cookies *reaches in the cookie jar...* ACK! No more cookies >_> Well that answers it, get out more xD

Guest Lepracorn

www.tibia.com

it's not for everyone, i mean rookguard to me is the most disgusting place to start off in

people trap you, steal loot, exp, spam you, lure monsters, try to get ya to drink green potions (don't it's poison)

i mean it's so horrible

but mainland is all good there are i think 9 cities in total you can rent houses make a guild (thats premmy stuff)

and there are 4 vocations like

sorcerer a offensive mage

druid a nature mage

pallyden a ranging psycho

knight a valient crusader

each with vocation promotions

I think Ashen empires is free. Good call on runescape. The people on that game are so ignorant. Although I am level 101 in that game I hate it.

I find it odd everybody else play so many games at same time. i dont play any other MMORPG's besides this one but i like other games like Bond games and Halo

I think Planeshift has a mac version

They "do", but they don't have a current Mac client. So for the past month no Mac players have been able to play the game, which is totally bogus for those players that have been playing that game for a long time. :huh: I KNOW EL would never do that to their players.

conquer online

HAAAAARG!

The pain! OH! THE PAIN!

i wasted 2 years on that game, was reborn and nearly to be full socketed, got pked by a *censored* on the city, while i was leveling up my items and lost any interest in it.

Cheers.

I find it odd everybody else play so many games at same time. i dont play any other MMORPG's besides this one but i like other games like Bond games and Halo

Nobody said they played all these other games at the same time. The OP asked for any other games that people knew about.