Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
marcin_kadlub

Problem with log in [CLOSED]

I cant log in my main account on this computer, when i am looking in work i can log in this account (Phax), in home i can log in other account but not Phax... why i cannot log in if i write good pass and nick. I had ban log time ago, for not respect rulez and i had baned ip, but i promise to respect rulez and Gm unbaned me....

Edited by Derin

Yep you're right, you couldn't log on him because the person you share the character with changed the password.

Now Phax is locked because there are ownership issues, and those are NOT our problem once you give/sell/trade/let somebody else on your account. This kind of trouble is why we do NOT condone sharing passwords and the buying and selling and trading and borrowing of characters.

If you persist in breaking the rules (see game rule 4), this is what happens. We are NOT responsible for what happens when you insist on doing this stuff.

If you persist in breaking the rules (see game rule 4), this is what happens. We are NOT responsible for what happens when you insist on doing this stuff.

rule 4 tell us that gms not responsible for what happens when you insist on doing this stuff so why did you lock account ? it dont tell that you will ban account if some1 will share btw the other things is that i never was on phax account and how you know that i break this rule?

I cant log in my main account on this computer, when i am looking in work i can log in this account (Phax), in home i can log in other account but not Phax... why i cannot log in if i write good pass and nick.

btw the other things is that i never was on phax account and how you know that i break this rule?

show me this rule pls copy it here and only 1 person was using phax you can cheak it easy if you are mod just look at IP

;) Do you even read what you say? First post you say you couldn't log on from home but you can from work, next two posts you say you never used this char.

First post you say it's your main char, next thing ingame you guys are telling me it's not your account, but Szmyciu's.

Our logs show you logging in with the correct password, the only reason you couldn't log on is because your IP from home is banned and your marcin_kadlub char is whitelisted.

So yes you did try to log on with the correct password from home from your IP. Next time guys you want to try to pull one over on us, it helps to get your stories straight. Case closed. If you drive us insane even more, all of your chars and IP's will be banned.

Actually, Aislinn is wrong here, the rules do not say that you get your character locked, just that the mods will not help you get your password back.

However, sometimes a character can be locked for other reasons, such as multiplaying.

Actually, Aislinn is wrong here, the rules do not say that you get your character locked, just that the mods will not help you get your password back.

However, sometimes a character can be locked for other reasons, such as multiplaying.

*cough* actually i said the char was locked because 2 people were fighting over ownership and then changed their stories *cough*