Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Deceneu

Me Deceneu

Hello im deceneu i have been known as a bagjumper cyc healer Potential Scammer but im changing my evil ways and i have found a new Rule abiding unmean Way to make my riches. I Apologize for all the trouble i have made So Sorry Aislinn And all the mods. :P

Yes i did scam, So what? im not going to curl up and cry If its not against rules why not?? its free stuf isnt it.

And im sorry Nyx to dissapoint you but i dont know who the hell Delosek is, Anywho nice work sherlock.

The above was posted by you less than an hour prior to this post...and we're supposed to believe you've changed your ways in the last 45 minutes to become a respectable player? I would start by not being sarcastic and rude to other players...

I Apologize for all the trouble i have made So Sorry Aislinn And all the mods.

yeah right you scammed me 10kgc can i have them back????

Hello im deceneu i have been known as a bagjumper cyc healer Potential Scammer but im changing my evil ways and i have found a new Rule abiding unmean Way to make my riches. I Apologize for all the trouble i have made So Sorry Aislinn And all the mods. :)

Only thing worse than a scammer is a scammer who scams about not being a scammer.... :omg:

Hello im deceneu i have been known as a bagjumper cyc healer Potential Scammer but im changing my evil ways and i have found a new Rule abiding unmean Way to make my riches. I Apologize for all the trouble i have made So Sorry Aislinn And all the mods. :)

Note the apology to the mods...not the people he scammed/monster healed or just wasted peoples time..(me)

Well Deceneu that apology seems very unsincere to me...And Mud tends to stick...will take a lot more than a throwaway apology to wash it off... :)

Edited by SharkBite

Well I suppose you could allways leave him a chance...

yeah right... this guy should be on ignore list of everyone!!!

Hello im deceneu i have been known as a bagjumper cyc healer Potential Scammer but im changing my evil ways and i have found a new Rule abiding unmean Way to make my riches. I Apologize for all the trouble i have made So Sorry Aislinn And all the mods. :icon13:

Sounds just like themightyxxx... :P if you all could remember him, lolz!! i suppose Captain could give him/her another chance... i have no words against it and must respect his/her point of view... though i have seen these type of cases before and i hope that Captain have seen them before or heard about previous cases before s/he makes his/her decision.

Why you need it back when you are banned? Are you gonna give PayPal the money you stoled from them? No, he will blame it on his "brother". :)

Euble :(:)

Sta :D:)

Edited by Ornitorrinco

Guest stalag

Why you need it back when you are banned? Are you gonna give PayPal the money you stoled from them? No, he will blame it on his "brother". :)

Euble ;):D

:P;):D

Euble ;):D

:P;):D

because i got unban

Euble :D:D

:);):D

;):P

Sure options, you should talk Options you scammed me with my account :) so who's the big scammer now? But that doesn't mean that i just called my moma and told her that i got scammed and then posted on the el forum? It's to bad that i stopped playing EL but that just happend because of some lamers like Options.. :icon13: If i knew i was gonna get scammed i would have deleted my account instead of giving it to a so called "i'm not a scammer". Get a life people..

All this flaming is against the rules too isn't it?

Scammers,bagjumpers,unhonourable scum that spoil the game for the rest of us

Here's some advice it's free too

Treat others as you would like to be treated