Eternal Lands Official Forums
Guest Rangefinder

Dude - wheres my bag? (Plucker)

Guest Rangefinder

So I was harvesting at my favourite spot and mother nature zapped me. I Pmed my supposed harvest

buddy who was still there to PLEASE save my DB. I get back to the spot and he wont talk to me.

I had 648 gcs in there. Not much but hey it took me a couple of hours to harvest that.

So if you know Plucker - please ask him if he could give my stuff back. I think maybe he doesnt speak English.

Thanks

i guess he got killed by mother nature and dropped his gc. :D

i stopped taking chances with her after something similar hapened to me, i think. :devlish:

Why did you put gold in a bag?
He died.
Why did you continuing harvesting when your healthwas already down?
some people only have like 50 max health, so they can die in 1 hit.

u guys miss the point

he doesnt need to explain why he had gold in a bag, or where harvesting when health was low

its about bag jumping..

Why did you continuing harvesting when your healthwas already down?
some people only have like 50 max health, so they can die in 1 hit.

What harvesting event hits you for 50 mp? The maximum I know is radon and thats ony 30.

What harvesting event hits you for 50 mp? The maximum I know is radon and thats ony 30.
most you can get, that I've seen, is 45 for max cave-in with gelly bones (and yes, I know, that extra +5 is not that common)

but then, once upon a time, things were different too, so you could have taken a lot more damage (the tp nexus were certainly more powerful, funny when you end up in another map...) :)

but then, once upon a time, things were different too, so you could have taken a lot more damage (the tp nexus were certainly more powerful, funny when you end up in another map...) :)

And the Radon Pouches were 50. I personally loved being sent from the VotD graveyard to the middle of Naralik... when I was uncomfortable with Gobs. Long walk back :)

u guys miss the point

he doesnt need to explain why he had gold in a bag, or where harvesting when health was low

its about bag jumping..

Unfortunately, I have to agree with scarr :)

No, its not about bagjumping.

Its about ignoring risks and whining later if you lost stuff.

Its in game like in real life. Thinking "bah, last time the bus didnt hit me, why should it now?" and cross the street without looking isnt a good strategy.

Piper

I often see people still harvesting with hp at 19..and wearing a exc cape... I usually warn but sometimes they just ignor me...I hate having to babysit bags for people who take stupid risks...

Edited by SharkBite

SOme people are "new persons" and maybe cant afford to just use up He's or Brs that they can't even make yet! I died many times to harvesting events. Even now tit mining is dangerous. But I will usually leave when my health gets too low. Sometimes. I have fast regen perk. I say it just had better save me :ph34r: Bagjumping is mean. I guess this is a lesson to be learned. Can't trust anyone, lol. Bagjumpers everywhere. Maybe things like this teach new persons bagjumping is okay since they get bagjumped at the start.

Bagjumping is bad. Newbies can only be accepted bagjumping because they don't know that it is bad. And only until they don't know it, so not if they do it repetitively. But if you ask them to give back your stuff, they should give it back. If not, they will be considered as bagjumpers, no matter how new they are.

Btw you have a very bad picture about the community Sweettea.

It's only through experience. I know not all is bagjumpers. But If you don't know someone. CHance is they could be. I just try not to die without a buddy. But that doesnt even work always. Like the other day. Or maybe I just have some invisible bagjumper follwing me around. lol. He must have alot of stuff by now. Anyways. Dieing while harvesting is no fun. But it happens often. Some people just like to take the gamble. And then sometimes they lose.

I would lose all the time if I were to gamble :) . Anyway to summarize the damages, mother nature deals up to 20 mp damage, radon pouch does up to 35, cavern wall does up to 40.

However I think since s/he had gold coins in the db, he might be doing lillacs or blue lupines... therefore might have had less than 20 mp.

I would lose all the time if I were to gamble :) . Anyway to summarize the damages, mother nature deals up to 20 mp damage, radon pouch does up to 35, cavern wall does up to 40.

However I think since s/he had gold coins in the db, he might be doing lillacs or blue lupines... therefore might have had less than 20 mp.

I'd better watch my step then! ;)

So far max I got hit in a radon accident was 30... although once in NC, Mother Nature was kind enough to deliver 2 of those in about 5 seconds, leaving me with about 2 health! I took the hint and left!

Never knew cavens could do 40 either, or I would have taken out health insurance :)

Guest Rangefinder

Hi,

just to clear up some points, I had full health and a goblin came around and walloped me. I have sorted that one out with the monster magnetism perk. Then I was waiting for the health to regenerate and passing itme by harvesting.

The thing that ticked me off was Plucker wouldnt even acknowledge me when I spoke to him. I havent seen him around since so maybe he got embarassed.

live and learn.

Edited by Rangefinder

Guest Plucker

Hi,

I see I was outlaw so I register in this forum for some explanations. I'm Plucker and I'm not outlaw.

More precisely Plucker is a test alt char. I test perks on him (gelatine bones, excavator, artificier, etc.) just to see if my real char need them. So Plucker is antisocial (not the perk, really antisocial) because I just click on him sometimes to harvest or to made FE etc, but I rarely play and speak with him.

This char is often AFK and I rarely see messages from other persons, so if I miss the messages of Rangefinder, sorry.

Was it PM ? Because normally PM are recorded so I see them... I think you have speak in local so when I come back, I see nothing.

So please don't say I'm outlaw without real evidences !

Plucker don't need money because he is just here to test possibilities of the game for my real char.

I never see your DB and because I do not really play with Plucker, I don't see who take it.

Another thing, I frequently dead with Plucker and never retrieve my DB but I don't blame all persons I see near me for that.

Another thing again, I think somebody see your DB and take it because it's a death bag for him, not a drop bag. So cry and say "bagjumping, bagjumping" isn't really ... I don't find the word in english but I know that others see what I think when I see their answers :)

The last thing, I never come back to the same place ? Normal I haven't logged Plucker the 3 last weeks and I move frequently to new area for new tests. What I say is clear ?

Sorry for my english, I work hard to try to make a readable message.

Can I be remove from Outlaw list please, because this blame is stupid, at my opinion.

Edited by Plucker