Eternal Lands Official Forums
PM_webbzquid

What's goin on back there?

hey yall, its me the infamous Foromir again. This time i have a question concernin the game developers. What are you guys working on right now specifically and also how close are you guys to bein COMPLETELY finished?

Its people like you that are the reason devs remove themselves from the forums. You have been part of the forum for like 4 days, and are already spamming it with nonsense and typos. Slow down, be patient, and frankly, mind your own business and don't waste devs/mods time.

hey yall, its me the infamous Foromir again. This time i have a question concernin the game developers. What are you guys working on right now specifically and also how close are you guys to bein COMPLETELY finished?

Last I heard they were working on a nifty little piece of code that auto ban's folk that ask them specifically what their doing when they are busy, and if asked when they will be COMPLETLY finished, it bans another 3 random folks.

right now? answering silly questions on the forums... and as long as there are silly people about, I doubt it'll ever get finished.

seriously, though, the answers are on the forums, if you read them, there are a lot of things listed that are being worked on, or are done and will be released soon, or will be worked on soon

the answer to your second question is about as well... that won't ever happen either (there'll always be stuff to add, saturation of items and new high-levels means you always need more high-end stuff, at the least)

LOL

Answer me quick or you get banned:

1. How much did you make last year?

2. What is your CC number, Social Security Number, and your mother's maid name?

3. What is your PayPal and Ebay username and password?

On a serious note, sometimes I really wonder about what kind of total spoiled brat would ask a question like that. It almost looks like this kid think he is the master of tue Universe or something, and he has the right to know everything.

And it's not the question, it's the way he formulates it.

For example, a tactful person would formulate it along the lines:

"I just wanted to tell you that I enjoy this game, and appreciate everyone that has worked at it. I do have one question though: Is there any place where we can find out about what the developers are working at, and possibly an ETA? Is there anything I, or we, as a community, can do to help out?"

If that would have been formulated like that, not only that the OP would have saved himself from a lot of ridicule, but he would have improved his image and possibly got an answer.

altho I agree with you pp about him spamming and stuff... can you take it easy on him... he apperently doesn't know English aswell as most of us, so don't blaim him if its formulated a little worse then you or other ppl would do...

Forowir

try to read more on the forum before asking... there are sections for development where you can read about stuff like that... try to read first ok?

well thats my 2 cents as Piper would say

Hype out

uHMMM ENTROPY WEN R DONE!?@?!!??±!?±!?!? ;((
when he has enough money. go send him some! (and all the rest of the devs, while you're at it :o )

uHMMM ENTROPY WEN R DONE!?@?!!??±!?±!?!? ;((
when he has enough money. go send him some! (and all the rest of the devs, while you're at it :D )

i got $11 in my paypal acct if the market can b fixed using the suggestions in the dev forums (like the in stock feature - i know it can b done "the other-life" will/does do it) ...lol sorry it's all i got in my paypal acct but when it's done it's u'rs

DISCLAIMER: but that's only IFFFFFF it can b done b4 i logon in the next 5 min and stays that way :( ....lmao

seriously though i'd help if i wasn't almost dead broke and if the fundamentals were being fixed along w/ all the new shiny frilly stuff which imho isn't quite as important

right now? answering silly questions on the forums... and as long as there are silly people about, I doubt it'll ever get finished.

seriously, though, the answers are on the forums, if you read them, there are a lot of things listed that are being worked on, or are done and will be released soon, or will be worked on soon

the answer to your second question is about as well... that won't ever happen either (there'll always be stuff to add, saturation of items and new high-levels means you always need more high-end stuff, at the least)

I think he wanted to know from the real devs.

I think he wanted to know from the real devs.

Errrr... ahhhh... is that meant to be a joke? Ttl is still a dev working on the client.

Errrr... ahhhh... is that meant to be a joke? Ttl is still a dev working on the client.
well, not as much as I used to, and i did quit the storylines and RP and all the rest... so I'm a semi-ex-dev... not necessarily current on all the plans, but real enough :ph34r: