Eternal Lands Official Forums
Acelon

The next Eternal Race!

On Sunday, April 23rd, the 3rd Eternal Marathon will be held. It is based upon the previous contest named The Amazing Race. Don't know the rules? Well here they are:

All participants will meet on THE WEST ISLE OF ANITORA.

Each player will start at the same location and given the same clue at the same time. The first 20 (possibly 25 depending on how many sign up) to reach this designated location will be able to move on in the event but the ones who come after that will be eliminated. Some of these clues will require you to do some challenges or tasks. Also on this course, there will be roadblocks. A roadblock is a challenge where there is only one challenge you may do. Also, there will be detours. This will give the players a choice of two tasks, each with thier own PROs and CONs. There will also be a time limit in which you have to get to each pitstop. The time will be determined by the difficulty of the current challenge. There are ten checkpoints total.

PRIZES - TBA

To sign up, post your name here. You may also post any questions you may have here.

The race will start at 4 PM (16:00) GMT which is 11 am EST (Eastern). Players will meet 15 minutes before hand on the West Isle of Anitora. This race will not be on any PK maps.

Edited by Lord_Vermor

Count me in \o/! Last time was a blast!

Edit: 1 Q, about how long is it expected to be?

Edited by Dunian

Ok i guess ill give it a shot ,sign me up!

To your misfortune ill be there Lv *Darth vader music plays* What i just said lv *Darth vader music starts up again* :D:P

If you don't know anything about anitora or c2 in general, I wouldn't recommend signing up :D

Guest Ari

ehhhhh one question...eastern time is gmt-5 so wouldn't it be 11AM for those of us in the eastern us??? *runs and hides from LV* :D

In that case I'll give it a shot :P

Edited by Ari

ehhhhh one question...eastern time is gmt-5 so wouldn't it be 11AM for those of us in the eastern us??? *runs and hides from LV* :D

Lol mistake, thanks.

I also forgot to add that I have lightning quick reflexes which I am sure is going to help in the boulder dodging portion of the race

Edited by LevinMage

Princess Savyl from CAGE guild is definitely in but what is a TBA ? :whistle:

Edited by Savyl