Eternal Lands Official Forums
chatterbug89

Formal Proposal to Buy Eternal lands

Yeah, due to my mass popularity in the world's economy, I have choosen to mask my identitity untill now. I am actualy Bill Gates and after seeing this, I am outraged. As a large-scale promoter of world hunger and high costs for products, combined with outsourcing programing jobs to indians who make horrible code, I cannot allow the Free Software Foundation to achive such a milestone, even if it is just a minor game such as Eternal lands. With these facts, I must say that I would like to formaly offer $2,000,000.000 for the rights to all of Eternal Lands. Yes, that is Two Million dollars. I will have my personal contact you immedeately and I should have the money wired into a few differnt banks under your name within a couple buisness days. I look forward to ruining something else.

Sincerly,

Bill Gates

P.S. Make sure to buy Windows Vista when it comes out!

Yeah, due to my mass popularity in the world's economy, I have choosen to mask my identitity untill now. I am actualy Bill Gates and after seeing this, I am outraged. As a large-scale promoter of world hunger and high costs for products, combined with outsourcing programing jobs to indians who make horrible code, I cannot allow the Free Software Foundation to achive such a milestone, even if it is just a minor game such as Eternal lands. With these facts, I must say that I would like to formaly offer $2,000,000.000 for the rights to all of Eternal Lands. Yes, that is Two Million dollars. I will have my personal contact you immedeately and I should have the money wired into a few differnt banks under your name within a couple buisness days. I look forward to ruining something else.

Sincerly,

Bill Gates

Will YOU give me a loan since they won't? I need a boob job because mine are too saggy from nursing children for several years. Thanks. :brooding:

ill give u a lilac so you will make ur comps not blue screen and crash n shit

Thanks for the unpleasant imagine..i shall now burn my eyes out...

Edited by chaoogie

What's unpleasant about nursing a child? Its perfectly natural.. :brooding:

Sincerly,

Bill Gates

Will YOU give me a loan since they won't? I need a boob job because mine are too saggy from nursing children for several years. Thanks. :brooding:

We at Micrsoft are truly sorry for your "breast predicament", but we cannot afford to give you such money for somethign that will not profit us in the long run. You see, you only invest if it will gain more profit than what was initaly invested. We are greedy and want more and more money..or, should I say, I am greedy. Plus, you know all those stupid US taxes I have to pay...1% of my tax is your life's salary! Stupid poor people.

The Micrsoft Staff would like to sincerly say, "Your Welcome".

Wow the so called Bill Gates plays eternal lands, Lol, Keep it in the WINDOWS family!!

And the boob job comment is going to give me nightmares

Wow the so called Bill Gates plays eternal lands, Lol, Keep it in the WINDOWS family!!

And the boob job comment is going to give me nightmares

told ya

This is how I see it, my breasts will help to shape the future of the world because they have nursed 3 citizens who will one day.. actually are already helping to pay your taxes so it would be nice if you would show a little more gratitude Mr Bill Gates. Merci. In otherwords, don't forget who butters your bread.

lol like gates would have TIME to play EL he's got too much to do shitting in all those boxes called windows vista that he can sell for $200+ each this whole thread is just tff

and for FSF if they read this ne chance of getting that linux version via CD for us poor dialup users that had to get other ppl to buy their OS for them not knowing about a great foundation like urs?

(had to ad SOME real content here...lol)

You think I, Bill Gates, uses windows 0.o....I use Linux of course, who would use my stinky software anyways....only reason I am rich is due to the stupidity of the masses. Also, now a days I just hire everyoen to do my jobs, so I have a ton of free time, which 8includes playing Eternal lands.

EDIT: Oh, this just in. The Micrsoft staff have alrewady began porting Eternal Lands to the Xbox 360 and Eternal Lands should be ready for the Xbox 360 in July. Keep your eyes open! Eternal Lands for the Xbox 360 features a low montly price of $100 and decreased graphic and framerate performace for the pleasure of the players.

Edited by chatterbug89

lmfao :icon13:

Sincerly,

Bill Gates

We at Micrsoft are truly sorry for your "breast predicament", but we cannot afford to give you such money for somethign that will not profit us in the long run. You see, you only invest if it will gain more profit than what was initaly invested. We are greedy and want more and more money..or, should I say, I am greedy. Plus, you know all those stupid US taxes I have to pay...1% of my tax is your life's salary! Stupid poor people.

The Micrsoft Staff would like to sincerly say, "Your Welcome".

lal bill gates isn't greedy.. if he was he would give all his money to his kids when he dies

instead of doing that he gives only 10% to his kids and the rest goes to charity

This is a really obvious april fools i dont think bill gates plays and makes typos like that

The buyout by FSF wouldn't be such a bad thing though, except for the GPL3 (which isn't finished nor in use yet) and the precompiled Windows client...

The buyout by FSF wouldn't be such a bad thing though, except for the GPL3 (which isn't finished nor in use yet) and the precompiled Windows client...

Not to mention that, although the FSF doesn't encourage Windows, they haven't stopped any GNU projects (projects © the FSF) from producing Windows binaries.

:) Is this guy serious? xD LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For 2 mil i would freging jump off a airplane.

But this is just some stupid april fools joke, bill gates huh well even if you are bill gates wich you are not i have somthing to say to you.....

YOU SUCK!

Xbox=Platstaion , Same controller, same color, same lay out, Ohh Dee-dee-dee lets change SQUARE X TRIANGLE AND CIRCLE to X Y B A, oh crap WE HAVE TO ADD LITLE WHITE AND BLACK BUTTONS SO THEY wont sue us for copy right :(

, MEeEP!, We were here first you posers.

Long Live SOny, MGS4,THe new MOH, and btw screw halo the deep voice thing got old in the 80's :(, halo is kewl but.... not because of the game becuase of a 3rd party people, www.redVsblue.com That is what is keeping halo popular everyone has already beatn the game 100 times, and then its only fun if you have freinds, wich in a MMORPG players case you dont have to many of em LOL!

P.S. Its just a april fools joke but even if he is serious dont sell XD, We love ent&Roja NO GATES he will make us play 20$ a month or somthing stupid like him, btw thaks for the internet another way to poison a generation as if we werend screwd up enough as it is TY.

-Mid

LETS GO SONY!

ahahahahhahah

Sincerly,

Bill Gates

Bill...can u plz fix teh damn bugs on windows xp instead of buying EL....?

:)

Oh and i belive you called us a "minor" Game,

I take that as a personal insult yeah were not as big as RS not as well known as halo, but..

Every Day we get at least 1 new member, every week we brake the Most Players on Line Record, a orginal game, a extremly fun and addictive game, and challanging, and most of all FREEEE. SO eventually in time we grow ,grow in power, popularity, and over all PWNESS dont mess with el! MEEP! :) , see what happens next time you refer to us as Minor, you greedy bastard.

lal bill gates isn't greedy.. if he was he would give all his money to his kids when he dies

instead of doing that he gives only 10% to his kids and the rest goes to charity

Bill gates IS greedy, that chairty crap is just for good vibes, like that tobbaco company did,

1millon dollars to chairty, 20milllon dollars telling people about it (ADvertising)

Sincerly,

Bill Gates

:(

That woulden't be profitable...Why should I bother fixing software that already stinks for the stupid people who actually use it? Stupid people make me money.

I take that as a personal insult yeah were not as big as RS not as well known as halo, but..

Every Day we get at least 1 new member, every week we brake the Most Players on Line Record, a orginal game, a extremly fun and addictive game, and challanging, and most of all FREEEE. SO eventually in time we grow ,grow in power, popularity, and over all PWNESS dont mess with el! MEEP! :) , see what happens next time you refer to us as Minor, you greedy bastard.

Oh well...in my eyes, Eternal lands is nothing but a speck on a piece of paper to me. But, I get bored in my free time, and tormenting people is what makes a good time for me.

Oh, sorry for the typos. It was pretty late and I figured the people here woulden't care to begin with.

Sincerly,

Bill Gates

:(

That woulden't be profitable...Why should I bother fixing software that already stinks for the stupid people who actually use it? Stupid people make me money.

How would the scumbags at Microsoft profit if they didn't have to sell $500 fixes every year? Billy boy wouldn't be the richest man in the world...thats just a horrible thought! :P

Oh well...in my eyes, Eternal lands is nothing but a speck on a piece of paper to me. But, I get bored in my free time, and tormenting people is what makes a good time for me.

Oh, sorry for the typos. It was pretty late and I figured the people here woulden't care to begin with.

Bill Gates hires the people to type for him :(:P

To...

"Bill Gates" :)

One more thing, I will be LMAO while you burn in hell because if you are *Bill gates, you have already sold your soul and you know it.

"Tomrmeting people is a good time for me"

Rot for all i care, Greedy Jerk.

BAM :(