Eternal Lands Official Forums
jhunlemon

Farewell

I figure its high time I decided to pack my medieval bags too (Haven't been on for the past few weeks anyways). I've been thinking about leaving EL for good for quite sometime now. RL is growing more seriously hectic everyday. I will continue visiting the forums as well if only to see how friends are doing. Stay cool everyone. :P and thanks for the sweet ride devs, all my friends, acquaintances and enemies (if there were any, but i think not)

Edited by jhunlemon

You will be missed by everyone who did know you and we are all glad you are going to ghost around the forums whenever you can. Good luck with RL and we will always keep your seat warm. :brooding:

Tirun Collimdus A great guy he is and an admirable one too. I am glad I can call him my friend.

Am I the only oldbie other then the mods staying? :icon13:

I'm still here....

You are not an oldbie :brooding:

LV has a point....In fact, the way the whole olbie thing works is...you had to be playing before a certain date..it dosen't matter if you have playing for 20 or 30 years...just..you had to be playing before that super special date. Therefore, i am technicaly a midlebe and will forever be one while the all mighty LV looks over me with evil eyes, thinking he is superior.

EDIT: LV's Forum account is only 4 months older than mine :-P

Edited by chatterbug89

NUUUUUUU not my Lemonhead!

Jhun, it's been a pleasure knowing you my friend. Please don't be a stranger. I will miss you.

tc Jhun eventhough ur leaving the game im not deleting u from that messenger netime u want to b/s or something feel free can also give news on how things r going under the new owners :brooding:

farewell ziara, its a shame i didnt know you better...

do i count as an oldbie?? i dont think so, not quite yet. I am back for whilke, anyone wanting to catch up, drop me a forum message, or catch me in game, PEACE x

do i count as an oldbie?? i dont think so, not quite yet. I am back for whilke, anyone wanting to catch up, drop me a forum message, or catch me in game, PEACE x

Don't worry Penn, you can still get to know Ziara better because SHE is not leaving unless you are and I hope that you are not. :whistle:

FFS man, for a moment I thought she was gonna leave!!!! geez.....

------------

Bye Jhun, good luck irl.

/edit: typos (as usual -.-)

Edited by epervier

Thanks for the well wishes, and I wish you all the same, GL in EL and more importantly in RL. I don't think I will re-install EL lest I get addicted again (I'm having withdrawal symptoms). I am giving my char to an old friend so you might see jhunlemon walking around but he wont be me. I trust this guy a lot so I don't think this elf would cause any trouble. This forum will always stay in my bookmarks nonetheless. Stay cool everyone :)

Am I the only oldbie other then the mods staying? sad.gif

derr...*throws a rock at the humkey*

I shall never leave EL! except when i go on vacations...which is like 2 weeks max ;p

Ziara, i never knew that you were Jhunlemon....

I'm sorry to see that are leaving :(

You've always been such a nice person to talk with.

We had small conversations...but nevertheless, they were enough to say that you are a great person.

I hope to be able to get to know you even better someday.

Until then, best of wishes to you in real llife. Hope that you get everything sorted out and less hectic.

-kat

lol, ziara <> jhunlemon

but ziara=a nice person, indeed

and jhunlemon=a nice person too, i hope :D

thanks anyways kat and penni :(

and all the rest who were not as confused

Edited by jhunlemon

Oh no not not the Jhunster. Who am i going to make suicide runs against now. Good luck in the *gasp* real world matey, and dont forget we are always here if you feel that need to show a few monsters a lesson or two :P.

Edited by Thyralax