Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
options

deceneu

i think deceneu is becoming a known scammer i posted only a few days ago about him trying to scam newbies bringing them into pk to kill them.

That behavioural pattern reminds me of someone who's already been banned once or twice before. Delosek is the name he used then, and he used all of the above tricks regularly.

Yes i did scam, So what? im not going to curl up and cry If its not against rules why not?? its free stuf isnt it.

And im sorry Nyx to dissapoint you but i dont know who the hell Delosek is, Anywho nice work sherlock.

If its not against rules why not??

Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should. There are game rules which you can't break and there are player rules which you shouldn't break if you want to get along in the community. Break the player rules of a community and expect it to act against you.

its free stuf isnt it.

No it's not, they may just be virtual items but they take time to get and what better currency is there than time?

Perhaps an all out PK deceneu wanted poster should b posted.... a kill on sight type thing....

I would love to see him run through a time or two... or three or four hundred times actually.

he's in [TM] guild.

Not anymore.

Heh lol......baldi tried to luer my friend into pk map...sure it worked but then he tried to luer me and i pooned that noob and got exc cape my friends items whichc were returned and a exc cloak lol=)

why do he act like that ??? he more rich then me but he scammed me

Because its his hobby. Also because if you are rich, what is even better? More power/money.

Guest drkslayer

this guy tried to bagjump my guild when we were wrapping up some stuff :)

deceneu scammed me of 10k saying he will give me is chart

Don't let yourself be scammed and you won't be... Taking something in "promise" is really just asking for it... Sorry you had to learn this sad lesson about "some" people...