Eternal Lands Official Forums
luciferx

L&O Has no Honor (guild info discrepancie?)

First of all... CO does not allow bagjumpers in nor scammers in our guild... so it was to my surprise 2 L&O members came to our cave and tried to PK me and a guildie while training... We were naked and my guildie recovering from a reset and The L&O With full iron set and Serp Swords Ladyolf and Riku cold not PK us. I barely even had to restore lol. We were deep in cave due to corpus being offline and battle lasted VERY long before i got bored and dissed to get thermal... Ladywolf agreed with me in previous conversations that we were not going to attack each other... I would say that kinda makes her scamin me so i wouldnt PK her (as i did not the numerous times i bumped into her in pk areas). L&O is now red Tagged By CO, and believe me MANY more L&O will be spawning in Hell than CO members. Ladywolf, your behavior is was very unhonorable, and the type a scamer would do tricking me into a peace pact just so u could try to pk me when i trained. Unless these 2 members are kicked Your guild should not be considered an "honorable PK guild" Looks more like a regular one to me.

You're funny LuciferX, or should I say dave24ohio. When I was in ^v^, I apologized to you for troubles in the past. We never stated no attacking. I went into the cave with my guildie because I've never been in there. You two were training. Yes he attacked Archangel, but I just stood there. You attacked me. This is an unwarraented, post full of lies. The whole time you ran your mouth neither one of us said a word. There was never a peace pact between us, I will try to find the convo we had in chatlogs shortly. You calling me a scammer is just funny. By the way, your tag has been red since I started the guild. Just more *co* trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

Ummm... so you went in CO cave all suited up for war... just to be a friendly neighbor??? I wont say any more, im not looking to argue, and I am sure the community can make up their minds very easily in this one. See u in KF :D

I had been training myself, I always carry my serp and mirror , and if you call steel chain and leather pants and boots all suited for war, then that's even funnier. Yea the community can make up their mind on whether to believe *CO* or not dave.

Who cares if they are training or not if they are clearly listed as enemies? How many times Crus and Wexy did not cared when they attacked me while training?

And I said I would not attack you, but if you attack my guild mates of course you will LuciferX.

And I can send you some funny chat logs of people being proud of yours guild lack of honor, if you care to see. Anyways, Legalus and GlaubenMacht still on guild?

Without even touching on any honesty in this allegation, I find it amazing you come to outlaws to post about being attacke when pvp training, as attacking pvp trainers is all *co* seems to do now.

I remember *co* beeing a guild which had some pk ethics once, hovever its a very distant memory now.

LoL i was in KF yesterday in AFK mode and Luciferx attacked me unprovoked when i came back from AFK the battle was just ending......... needless to say Luciferx was dissengaging and tping out due to him being pwned. as far as wor goes you guys have been red taged since we started the guild so bring it Luciferx im verry interested in our next battles outcome muhahahaha!

04,05,06 he tried again this time in the training area of NC woops he died and lost a stone ..... oh BTW he attacked me not me attacking him oh and he attacked me before the incodent in the cave with LW.

Edited by Worf~KSF

Without even touching on any honesty in this allegation, I find it amazing you come to outlaws to post about being attacke when pvp training, as attacking pvp trainers is all *co* seems to do now.

I remember *co* beeing a guild which had some pk ethics once, hovever its a very distant memory now.

*cough* this isnt outlaw section...has it been moved? o.0

Hmm, believe Lucifer or believe LadyWolf....

Seeing as there is no real proof of anything that was said.. I'll stick to believeing Lucifer, only because he's an old-guildie of mine though. Not because I like *CO*, before another goes attacking me for being on the "bad" side.

Hmm, believe Lucifer or believe LadyWolf....

Seeing as there is no real proof of anything that was said.. I'll stick to believeing Lucifer, only because he's an old-guildie of mine though. Not because I like *CO*, before another goes attacking me for being on the "bad" side.

Believing in what? LW never denied they attacked the *co* folks, since they are enemies it is normal behavior, in my humble opinion.

But *CO* attacked everyone not allied while training and was proud of it (they said they love being hated, etc), and LuciferX comes and post bullshit of stuff his guild do for a long time, make me laugh a bit.

And yes, probably *CO* will have fewer members respawning in hell, maybe cause almost no one comes online anyways besides LuciferX and Corpus.

lol whats point in this thread?

you got attacked in PVP in your own guild map by enemies.. omfg!!!1

if LW told you she wouldnt attack where is the evidence?

Hmmmm, Here's our rules on attacking pvp'ers:

***Please note, that while we frown upon PKing someone while they are training, it is allowed if the person or his guild is marked as an enemy***

***Also note if an enemy is training with a allie or non aggretion treaty member dont pk***

*CO*

mklv

RICH

LCS

MooN

Ftw!

Seeing as how your guild has been on our pk list since the beginning, I dont see where we did anything wrong. Yes we have generally left *CO* alone cause only weak newbies have been in pk areas. If you dispute the authenticity of the rules i posted, go check our foums, you will see they have been there since before this incident.

Lucifer, you haven't been in that guild since the beginning, you may not be aware of their reputation (Just like you were unaware of why my chims attacked you in KF a few months ago).

Below is the conversation where he said that we agreed on peace, judge for yourself:

[PM to LuciferX: how are you dave]

[PM from LuciferX: im ok :) u have good memory :)]

[PM to LuciferX: hehehe :D]

[PM from LuciferX: i finaly got in a guild :D]

[PM to LuciferX: just wanted to tell you im sorry for giving you a hard time in the past]

[PM from LuciferX: and i apologize for the forum post ]

[PM to LuciferX: accepted]

[PM from LuciferX: :)]

[PM from LuciferX: when did u know.. i thought i lost everyone whne i made Movado name ]

[PM to LuciferX: sorry for keeping your deathbag that night in kf too..didnt know who you were at the time]

[PM from LuciferX: thats ok sorry i pk'd u few days later]

[PM to LuciferX: when you made the forum post, i was racking my brain and it all fell into place]

[PM from LuciferX: lol a lot of apologies tonite]

[PM to LuciferX: :) good to clear the air tho]

[PM to LuciferX: so do you own shedevil?]

[PM from LuciferX: ya i got her 2 weeks ago]

[PM from LuciferX: i lost alot she buy smore than sehe sells]

[PM to LuciferX: you ever sell your thermal through her?]

[PM from LuciferX: just serp sword of magic and isof]

[PM to LuciferX: im trying to sell my thermal serp, but not having much luck]

[PM from LuciferX: theres very little money in game i used to sell hundredsof $ worth of web purchases monthly latelky i just sell $150]

[PM to LuciferX: tell me about it, cooldown has hurt badly ]

[PM to LuciferX: lots of new toys, but no money to buy them with]

[PM from LuciferX: yup now i spend hours making feasting pots and not training ]

[PM to LuciferX: i cant bare to waste the meat to make them, so i have to pay 11 each]

[PM to LuciferX: im like you tho, i have all but given up training because of having to make my own stuff more now]

[PM from LuciferX: y ait sucks i miss the old days.. i didnt take advantag enough of it though back then]

[PM to LuciferX: i know the feeling]

[PM to LuciferX: if radu would give us 1 week without cooldown id be in heaven]

[PM from LuciferX: i wish there was a no cooldown day im surprised there isnt]

[PM to LuciferX: id love it, could get so much done]

There was a little more, but it was just me asking why wexy and Grearien and Crus left EL. If any of that implies that we stated we would never attack each other again, then I might need to get new glasses.

LW, it does sorta look like you two made amends even though you never said you wouldn't attack each other you both apologized so much for attacking in the past and still attacking during PvP isn't cool.. especially when you think the other person is your friend ingame enemy or not. A friend is more important than the role play in a game. Thats just my personal opinion and I'm not judging anyone here or saying anyone is wrong or right.

Edited by Savyl

An enemy is an enemy. Nothing more can be said on that. Supporter of LW.

Also, didn't you accumulate a couple outlaw posts via bagjumping others? Double jeopardy.

He attacked my guildie the day before (see Worf's post above), i didn't go in with intentions of fighting him, he attacked me. Either way, we made peace for past agressions, but never ruled out future instances. A true friend will still be there when the pk'ing is over.

He attacked my guildie the day before (see Worf's post above), i didn't go in with intentions of fighting him, he attacked me. Either way, we made peace for past agressions, but never ruled out future instances. A true friend will still be there when the pk'ing is over.

You didn't rule it out but at the same time it sure looked like you didn't rule it in and usually when one makes an apology for past agressions that means that they don't plan on future ones. You should have said in that very friendly chat which would have led anyone to believe that everything was "ok" with you two and no threat of PK.."I'm glad we made peace and all but we are still enemies so if I see you on a PK map, it means battle.. sorry but thats the way it is..." but you didn't do that. Like when you apologized openly to the_antiroot and he said everything was ok with you two now but he still couldn't do any trading with you because you were in an enemy guild.. he was honest, upfront and clear about it all so there could be no misunderstandings. Instead you made it look like all was cool when infact it wasn't. If I were him I would have felt the same. On the same note, he could have also asked "So is everything cool with us or what?? Are we still enemies now or not or only friends outside the realms of PK and trading, etc.." but he didn't.

You can say that a real friend will be there when the Pking is over but someone else can also say a real friend wouldn't PK another friend unless its been previously discussed and agreed upon and this was obviously not. You also had this friendly and peaceful chat after the attack with Worf and not before. It doesn't matter who he was before, all that matters is who he is now and you chose to be friends with him again despite you knowing who he was before because apparently he has changed. Personally, I wouldn't PK a friend (even for role play) despite which guild he is in. Thats just me.. to each his own.

I also don't think its fair to say that L&O is a guild without honour because of this one incident. This incident seems more like a misunderstanding on both parts than an outright act of betrayal of trust. LadyWolf felt that it was clear when it obviously wasn't and in your mind you felt it was clear but in a different way. You both misunderstood each other and that does happen, especially in a game or are online or in text so try to work this out the two of you and come to a mutual understanding and some sort of agreement. This whole incident was blown out of proportion but thats ok because sometimes it helps to have outside mediators. Personally, I would have discussed this with her in PM before bringing this to the forums. I'm not sure this is even worthy of being put in outlaws either. Yes, they attacked an enemy during PvP and for me thats not cool but other guilds do it, too.. even *CO*, Vikings .. etc. Still not really worthy of being in outlaws because you are in a guild which is tagged as enemy to their guild and that is part of their guild policy. If they were going around preying on all and any players without a reason during PvP in a weakened state, then yes its safe to put them in outlaws to warn the community but this is not the case.

Hopefully we can all learn from this experience to have a more clear understanding of friendships verses ingame role play and enemies, etc.. Spell it all out folks and this type of misunderstanding will happen less.

Good luck all.

Edited by Savyl

Correction Savyl, that chat was about 2 months ago. Maybe I didn't word my post clearly, when I said he attacked Worf the day before, i meant the day before the incident in *CO* cave, not the day before the chat.

Yes, maybe the convo between he and I could have been worded differently,but it wasn't.

So, to clarify things, if I intend never to attack someone, I do make it clear to them that I won't, reguardless of guild tags. And I will make it a point to notify everyone within the next day or so that needs to know this.

Edited by LadyWolf

After reading this, and noting my personal experience, I'm inclined to believe LadyWolf's account more than dave24ohio/MrNiceGuy (after he changed from this name, a new character came from a different player using this name)/Movado/LuciferX/whatever he wants to change his name to since he cannot seem to escape his past.

My evidence:

1.) Whether there was any agreement or anything between the two of them, I would note that *CO* has taken PRIDE in it's "evil" reputation. As such, L&O would seem a polar opposite - certainly, if no state of war existed, certainly it wasn't too far off (IMO).

2.) http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...8&hl=dave24ohio - Whilst I haven't seen him actively posted since my post, and while choosing to give him the benefit of the doubt when I've seen him, I cannot claim surprise that his name returns to this board - only that he is "smart" enough to post it himself.

Even IF the accusation is true, I'm willing to call it justifiable in this case.

I'm gonna stick with LW on this one... partly because of the fact i HATE *co* and ladywolf seems like a respectable person to me. I have been around her in PK and she said she would not attack me, and she didnt. She easily could have killed me as my a/d is just high 20's. And even if I didnt hate *CO* then i would still be inclined to believe LW because of the honorable reputation L&O has. And i would like to know why *CO* would report someone in the outlaw section... as they have been in the past and don't seem to care.

-Fyrr

Edited by fyrrflyy

And i would like to know why *CO* would report someone in the outlaw section... as they have been in the past and don't seem to care.

Why wouldn't they post? So you say that "bad guys" can't do a good thing and "good guys" bad?

Not everything is black and white u know... :P

No im not saying bad guys cant do a good thing and good guys cant do a bad thing. What I am saying is when people reported *CO* none of *co* cared. so when *co* reports someone... isnt that like living in a glass house and throwing stones? doing it to someone else seems all cool and fun, but when your house is the one being busted by rocks... I guess what im saying here is there is a lesson to be learned in everything... treat others how you want to be treated comes to mind.

*CO* Pwnt ----ROFL!!!!

I have been pked by *CO* members in the past and I would say again in the future...yet I didnt post in outlaws thread

And if it had been on my own guild map (PMSL) I would be far to embarrassed

LuciferX I have seen you around a lot of times and said Hi you have said Hi back all is good but joining *CO*???

Not only do I think that's a st00pid move but an actively targeted one

Dude keep your rep (at least with me the HI guy) and ditch the *CO* or I believe you will be posting a lot more outlaw threads

Dragonstriker: The character did not have that good of a reputation - it wasn't that hard to follow the trail from the old name, which was several times listed here, through a couple other names, and finally to LuciferX.

I wondered how long before that saga came up again, but with no want to seriously pursue it, I wanted to wait and see if the name returned here. Didn't expect he'd post himself...