Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The_Knight

Raffle bot

Ok so you pay 10-500 per raffle ticket depending on the price of the item. You can buy as many tickets as you want, Or as many as maybe the percent of the people participating. Ok so lets Act this out in a play

Rafflebot: Hello I am the El raffle bot, pm me with #commands to see what you can do

Ahziz: #Commands

Rafflebot: Type any of these commands

#Play

#buy # of raffle Tickets at the moment they are 100gc

#trade

#donate

#Fourtune

Ahziz: #buy 10 raffle Tickets

RaffleBot: Ok please trade with me now with 1000 gc

Trading...

RaffleBot:Thank you The winners will be announced on channel 4 at 1:00 game time

1Hour later on Channel 4

RaffleBot: Contratz Ahziz, You have won a Body Piercing Cloak, trade with me in the next 15 minutes

Ahziz recives his Body Piercing cloak!

This is just an Idea reply of what you think

I think this idea is good for gaining money, and probably will recive more money than was paid for, Like a body piercing was bought for 5.5k or so and 80 people participated thats 2.5k gained

I think it would cool :D

ANy Questions, Just reply

There are already several gambleing bots around the place, I'm not shure if you are able to bennefit from useing it though, You may be able to benefit from it if it is a paid bot but i don't know myself so i would contact a developer to see what is allowed.

Overall it seems like a resonable idea (and something i might do when i get around to it).

The way that i would use it would to allow people to buy tickets (100gc seems resonable), have it last a week (draw it on sunday or whenever there are the most people online) and pay out most of the money you collected. If you wanted to (and had the time) you could implement a system where people could choose thair numbers (Say 4-5 numbers from 1-40?) and have a proper draw.

remember to get it tested and aproved before useing it on the test server with the link below: registerbot.gif

goodluck

Yeah sorry I forgot to add some stuff, It wouldnt be a paid bot, I wouldnt benefit anything from it, it is just an idea. Its main porpuse would be to get money off the playing field, just like the hyperspace bags. Anybody want to create it they are welcome!

Also, I have the name Raffle_bot Saved, If you would like to work on this bot, pm me in game and ill give you the password, It was just created and thier are no lvl's or anything

what happens when the player who won isnt online to get his prize in 15 minutes?

Jez

Ive thought of this same thing and thought it would probably happen, so I was thinking and there wouldnt nessecarily have to be a 15 minute wait. The bot could be programmed to wait maybe a day to a week for the winner. Well Il leave that up to the programer w/e