Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MoonShadow

Selling "www.eternal-lands.de" domain!

Hey everyone, hey german folks, :)

since I'm not really active in our Eternal-Lands anymore, I decided that I might sell the www.eternal-lands.de domain which I own.

This is because I would like to see it used again for the game .. and I didn't do this for at least half a year, which is kind of stupid because I'm still paying for it, heh. A long time ago it was the first fanpage of EL, then later on, when I made the el.com page, it turned into the CO guild page and well .. now it's unused.

So if you are interested in the domain please send me a PM here on the forums with your offer (would also like to know what you plan to do with it. If you want to make a link to run-escape.com or something I won't sell it to you :omg: ).

And since it's about real money and not a GC or item auction I think it's better to do it private and not in this thread.

The auction ends when I think that I found the right person to set up a new homepage on the eternal-lands.de domain. :(:blush:

edit: You can also contact me via mail tobias@hchentze.de or icq 120840700. If you have got any questions just ask.

See you around

~Moon

Edited by MoonShadow