2 Potion of Body Restorations

Required Nexuses:

Magic: 4

Recommended Skills:

Potion: 40

Experience given:

Potion exp: 500

Food substracted: 30

Is this implied that you need a magic nexus to make these potions? I would think Vegetal would make more sense...maybe thats just me though.

Is this implied that you need a magic nexus to make these potions? I would think Vegetal would make more sense...maybe thats just me though.

That's not implied, its as plain as day. 4 Magic nexus it is.

It's just magic nexus is generally used for crafting and vegetal for potions...that was my question, was this an oversight, or is this how the devs want it?

It's just magic nexus is generally used for crafting and vegetal for potions...that was my question, was this an oversight, or is this how the devs want it?

If you read what the wraith says about the Magic nexus, it says it's used for enriching items, which is what you're doing to these potions.

Potion of Extra Mana

Items needed:

1 Binding Stone

2 Potion of Spirit Restorations

Required Nexuses:

Recommended Skills:

Experience given:

Potion of Great Healing

Items needed:

1 Binding Stone

2 Potion of Body Restorations

Required Nexuses:

Recommended Skills:

Experience given:

nah both make sence since the potions are magical

btw will magic nexus only be needed for enriching the potions/essences or for normal essence making too? O.o

Edited by Hardcore

I think its only for the enriched, that way not maybe people will waste there pp's on them, and they will be rarer. Well i hope thats the case anyway

Since its the magical binding of other ingredients to create an enriched item, magic nexus does make sense.

Yes normal random methods of making these enriched items are still available, not sure if it is intended they wont be though, as no information regarding the withdrawal of that method of creating enriched items has been mentioned, so I wouldnt worry about it Blodoks.

Magic nexus is already in use for crafters anyway, and only one additional pickpoint is required to be spent on Magic nexus for the above items, if you already happen to be able to do end product crafting(tele/dis/damage rings etc)

But why those potions require just magic nexus, why not vegetal nexus too?

Probably because you (presumably) already made potions which require vegetal nexus (SR & BR), and you have the pots - you just enrich them

But why those potions require just magic nexus, why not vegetal nexus too?

I suppose in theory you can get to 50+ potion on minor healing pots alone, but in practice, anyone trying these already has at the very least 4 veg nexus.

Guest stalag
I will smile.gif

LOL....yeah u and heu just to upset me prolly will waste all f7 biding stones in these pots :devlish:

LOL....yeah u and heu just to upset me prolly will waste all f7 biding stones in these pots :devlish:

Gonna waste some on RoP's too ;)

Edited by Nintenduh

Potions experience 500 WOOT! Of course we will do them. The fighters will love to have them and the binding stones are there for everyones use.

Most of us probably already have the nexus also. If not I would bet due to other magic nexus needs to restore and teleport that the players are only one pick pt away. It is not a waste.

Now if I could just find more binding stones. ~crosses fingers and hopes for that special day~

~Sandcastle