Eternal Lands Official Forums
ShYne

Connection Problems

gosh all im doing is just refreshing the page over and over again hoping radu will say suttin :(

Errr.. look up. He did. What more do you want him to say?? Someone broke something in above.net. It seems to happen once a month.

I guess we all just wait for Above.net to pull their fingers outta their A$$3$ and do somthing... Yawn... Was really getting into just now 2 haha.

Whoa Connected

Bagjumps you all :blink::blink::(

im still not connected for some reason, is eternal lands made in england?

The game server is hosted in France.

It's hosted in france.

trace route is failing for me at an above.net site, saying the destination host is unreachable, yet I'm able to ping it. theoretically then I should be able to get there, but it seems I still can't connect :(

I'd seriously think about switching ISPs.

Second time this year, that the core route from uk to fr is down without notice. I think it was 2 hours last time and if they keep it up at this rate, they gonna be paying so many restitution fees to their customers and peers, they'll be bankrupt by the end of the year.

Restitution fees? This is why companies have terms and conditions which say things like 'we allow for acceptable down time which is deemed to be....' and 'We are not liable for any loss of or damage to data, machinery etc...'

I'd seriously think about switching ISPs.

Second time this year, that the core route from uk to fr is down without notice. I think it was 2 hours last time and if they keep it up at this rate, they gonna be paying so many restitution fees to their customers and peers, they'll be bankrupt by the end of the year.

2 hours? Ill go do something else. Hmm sometimes it can resolve and other times it cant resolve my Ip. Im so glad that im not the only one having problems. I thought that it was an issue on my side at first.