Eternal Lands Official Forums
ShYne

Connection Problems

Dear all,

I'm the responsible of the french server of EL which is hosted with the official version.

I talked with my contact at the hosting company and he explained me the problem. Actually, there was a first power failure some hours ago and another one followed two hours after.

I know you're just the messenger, but could you relay this link to whoever is the responsible party for the hosting company?

Save some grief

It is today that i decided to play a bit of el...

but i don't think i'll be able to play even 3 secs. :devlish:

Perhaps we should have a sweepstake at what time the problem will be resolved. I say 4.16pm GMT

Well duh. It's 16:53 in here and it's still not working.

Edited by E_net4

ok this is the end i think el wont be back and is this only for a specific area i mmean are there players or is it empty or what ????

If ur out u dont see EL up :devlish:
ooh, i see a market for sms-notices when a game server comes online! (and maybe for stuff like special days too?)

ok this is the end i think el wont be back and is this only for a specific area i mmean are there players or is it empty or what ????

According to Nati's explanation, that the server (hardware) is down due to power problems, i hardly doubt that there is any player who can play.

Just be patient.

Piper

I know you're just the messenger, but could you relay this link to whoever is the responsible party for the hosting company?

Save some grief

You need quite the expensive UPS to keep a server on at least half-draw up for hours...

BTW, the French routing is fine; traceroute gets all the way to the french overnet, before it dies, so I'm quite sure it's only that locality that's down. (This is both from here, and an account in have in Belgium.)

Save some grief

You need quite the expensive UPS to keep a server on at least half-draw up for hours...

BTW, the French routing is fine; traceroute gets all the way to the french overnet, before it dies, so I'm quite sure it's only that locality that's down. (This is both from here, and an account in have in Belgium.)

Hay I am just glad it is free i dont mind waiting :devlish:

Wow, so many posts. This thread just started today and now... it has 24 pages!

omg!

true true :devlish:

When server is down people normally don't want to get to much bored :devlish: lol Even if this is a bit boring :\