Eternal Lands Official Forums
ShYne

Connection Problems

BENJAMIN I HOPE YOU HEARD THIS

benjamin ill want my 2k+Thermal Serpent when the server is back here is the rhyme

Challenge

rhymes with ORANGE now ill want it

Dear all,

I'm the responsible of the french server of EL which is hosted with the official version.

I talked with my contact at the hosting company and he explained me the problem. Actually, there was a first power failure some hours ago and another one followed two hours after. A team of technicians are working on it since the first power failure and the hoster want to be sure that electricity is really stable before relaunching the server.

Therefore, the server will be reachable in some time but we all have to wait that :

- The electricity is stable

- People working on the problem restart the server (currently, it's not automatically starting back after a crash)

If I got some news, I'll tell you. I'm not able to say when it will be OK but they're working on it.

Wait and see...

Nati

If the above's true maybe not much longer ( gets on knees and prays )

i was up playing then every thing went out and i omh i going to die fight a ogre

but you all will know me as Dragon_Lover hehe i hate sudays so i play this it down ^_^

To spend some time i went spiderhunting in my room, found some but they are hard to hit becouse they are so small. EL spiders are in a much better size.

*Note to self: do not attack tiny spiders with sword in small room, risk of damaging furniture*

Well, one thay when im not AFRL wont kill me.

i was up playing then every thing went out and i omh i going to die fight a ogre

but you all will know me as Dragon_Lover hehe i hate sudays so i play this it down ^_^

Hi DL :whistle:

Dear all,

I'm the responsible of the french server of EL which is hosted with the official version.

I talked with my contact at the hosting company and he explained me the problem. Actually, there was a first power failure some hours ago and another one followed two hours after. A team of technicians are working on it since the first power failure and the hoster want to be sure that electricity is really stable before relaunching the server.

Therefore, the server will be reachable in some time but we all have to wait that :

- People working on the problem restart the server (currently, it's not automatically starting back after a crash)

If I got some news, I'll tell you. I'm not able to say when it will be OK but they're working on it.

Wait and see...

Nati

All I can say is good luck.

Lets hope it aint nothing major.

Go Frenchies! ^^ \o/

Dear all,

Wait and see...

Nati

All I can say is good luck.

Lets hope it aint nothing major.

Go Frenchies! ^^ \o/

ever heard of UPS lol :whistle:

how many time is the server down? o.o lots , no?

It isn't that the server is down... the routing in france is down. AFAIK the EL server itself is just fine :whistle:

In name of the father and the son and the holly ghost

Dear lord pplease let eternal lands run once more and let all these people play once more amen.

Oh one more thing lord please smite the people that are responceable for this thankyou lord.

everone pray for el!

everyone must pray for el!

how many time is the server down? o.o lots , no?

It isn't that the server is down... the routing in france is down. AFAIK the EL server itself is just fine :devlish:

Or that :devlish: lol.

Anyways, hope that EL "start working" soon. i hate having nothing to do :\ .

In name of the father and the son and the holly ghost

Dear lord pplease let eternal lands run once more and let all these people play once more amen.

Oh one more thing lord please smite the people that are responceable for this thankyou lord.

everone pray for el!

everyone must pray for el!

i already praied with u :devlish:

CHECK THIS OUT IF U WANT TO RETURN TO EL MOMENTS AND SEE THE THING MOST PEOPLE CANT DEFEAT IN EL ohmy.gif

i never met a forest chim yet by the way that archtic chim didnt attack me so after i watched him for a while i returned to idaloran city...

Chimerans

Considering it all... one thing is obvious.

Congrats Entropy, congrats Roja and all other developers that were or still are with Eternal Lands. You've created a game that is deep in heart of many people all over the world.

How many other people around the world, even including the biggest companies, might say something like this about themselves? Not that many.

Congrats and thank you very much.

omfg, im gon die of Boredom. If i do im taking a frenchman with me devlish.gif

lol see ya all got nuffin to do except el i like el but that much stickin to el or computer isnt good it causes problems at ur brain and eyes and it makes you be ripped off from real world i bet the game ll be locked up for 3 more hours or so so shoo people go outside and have fresh air and perhaps go have a drink or go watch tv this is the most boring thing EVER EVER AND EVER and im off..