Eternal Lands Official Forums
ShYne

Connection Problems

Man, i really planned on sitting in this chair the whole day and now this????

but i guess it wont hurt if i get out today atleast until EL comes back. :icon13::whistle:

All five billion of these posts have been about that and what we are doing to entertain ourselves while we wait lol

Man, i really planned on sitting in this chair the whole day and now this????

but i guess it wont hurt if i get out today atleast until EL comes back. :(:whistle:

If ur out u dont see EL up :icon13:

Dear all,

I'm the responsible of the french server of EL which is hosted with the official version.

I talked with my contact at the hosting company and he explained me the problem. Actually, there was a first power failure some hours ago and another one followed two hours after. A team of technicians are working on it since the first power failure and the hoster want to be sure that electricity is really stable before relaunching the server.

Therefore, the server will be reachable in some time but we all have to wait that :

- The electricity is stable

- People working on the problem restart the server (currently, it's not automatically starting back after a crash)

If I got some news, I'll tell you. I'm not able to say when it will be OK but they're working on it.

Wait and see...

Nati

Edited by Nati

benjamin ill want my 2k+Thermal Serpent when the server is back here is the rhyme

Challenge

rhymes with ORANGE :whistle: now ill want it

Dear all,

I'm the responsible of the french server of EL which is hosted with the official version.

I talked with my contact at the hosting company and he explained me the problem. Actually, there was a first power failure some hours ago and another one followed two hours after. A team of technicians are working on it since the first power failure and the hoster want to be sure that electricity is really stable before relaunching the server.

Therefore, the server will be reachable in some time but we all have to wait that :

- People working on the problem restart the server (currently, it's not automatically starting back after a crash)

If I got some news, I'll tell you. I'm not able to say when it will be OK but they're working on it.

Wait and see...

Nati

:whistle::icon13::(:confused::confused::confused::confused: work harder :P

Dear all,

Wait and see...

Nati

Thanks for giving us news (((-:

omgzor i cant connect (insert random rant about the server or not being able to play or something)

You on spring break? thats lucky

i spent my spring break recovering from surgery i got my tonsils out

i lost 5 pounds in 3 days eating nothing but pudding. I should have my own show :whistle: