Eternal Lands Official Forums

The man asked a straight question, but I see a lot of mickey-taking but no straight answers! :)

Then you're blind :)

I may have missed or ignored one or two responses, but I'm not sure your reaction was called for :(

Neither was yours.

1 tactic bring about 5 dis rings when ur about to enter a pk arena....spartan_warrior and me were fighting when he dissed me and then he run for his life and a CO member attacked him and as same as that i was attacked too and i dissed and came out alive with 20HP when spart had died ... so dis rings help a lot in pks.....................

5)Have a friend travel with you when entering pk areas. if you are attacked, then your friend can jump into the fight and help attempt to defeat the foe. if death looks like it is coming, please refer to #4.

An addendum to Nahtepa's rule 5: Another bonus of bringing a friend along, if you're attacked then you don't have to necessarily outrun your attacker, you just have to outrun have your 'friend'.

1 tactic bring about 5 dis rings when ur about to enter a pk arena....spartan_warrior and me were fighting when he dissed me and then he run for his life and a CO member attacked him and as same as that i was attacked too and i dissed and came out alive with 20HP when spart had died ... so dis rings help a lot in pks.....................

w00t we didn't know it :D

The man asked a straight question, but I see a lot of mickey-taking but no straight answers! :blink:

Then you're blind :dry:

I may have missed or ignored one or two responses, but I'm not sure your reaction was called for :(

Neither was yours.

I beg to disagree.

There is no similarity between my comment and yours. I made what I felt was a fair observation about comments made on this thread. Your response, however, comes across as a personal attack. I don't mind sarcasm, but when things begin to border on insults...