Eternal Lands Official Forums

What should u get and/or have b4 u start PKing? B4 all u people start whing it spoils the game, i just want a general idea and or spec. if u want, but dont kill me for asking.

What should u get and/or have b4 u start PKing? B4 all u people start whing it spoils the game, i just want a general idea and or spec. if u want, but dont kill me for asking.

It depends... Most "Good" PKers are up in the 70s+.

I die pretty fast to a Pker. Yep. Barely time to dis ,lol. Still some way to go before I can survive an attack.

Thats not true nitager, I survived like 7-8 blows from smooms his thermal while naked. :P

lol i survived like ~20 seconds against scarr/smooms/zaer/donpedro xd

U MUST HAV DA FUR CAPE + BOOTZ N DA IRON BATL HAMMR WITH 6 VITALITY 19 INSTINCT N 13 REASONING

U MUST HAV DA FUR CAPE + BOOTZ N DA IRON BATL HAMMR WITH 6 VITALITY 19 INSTINCT N 13 REASONING

That's what most of newbies think :whistle:

Edited by ville-v

May I start whining that it spoils the game yet?

I took on Smooms and Shiv in KF and guess what? I beat them. Fair and square they lost!!!

How? That remains a secret!

Shivar wont admit it because I payed him to lie.

Basically, JohnTheWarder, there are loads of factors to PKing. If your talking about training with someone else (flee fighting, not to death etc) then you need to find someone with similar P/C/A/D to you.

If your referring to going out and defeating Shivar and Smooms in KF (like I do), then you'll need your A/D/P/C as high as possible, also you NEED Magic in the high 50's and of course, the best armour in game :icon13:

Pking is so much more complicated than what it used to be now with all of the new features and weapons.. its a little more challenging than just pumping up the pc..

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN PWN DON! OMG WATCH YOUR BACK YOU EBUAL LITTLE GNOME I WILL MUNCH ON YOUR BONES MWHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH ;)

Some people going to pay :angry:

-mid !ROFLMAO!

The man asked a straight question, but I see a lot of mickey-taking but no straight answers! :o

My opinion is that you need to ensure that you can cope with the meanies on the map in question, and I don't just mean some of the people who tend to camp at the entrances on such maps! :P

If you're scared of bumping into a troll, for example, keep away from PK maps! Oh BTW, keep away from Mortos's temple as well, since, as I found out to my cost, you will invariably get TP'd to a PK map! I would also suggest building your A/D to the 50s or 60s before starting out, but then, what does a newbie like me know? :)

The man asked a straight question, but I see a lot of mickey-taking but no straight answers! :o

Then you're blind :P

Ok, this is what i believe is a good way to be a pker/ just to pk

1)Have a strategy (yes, there are several strategies that i have thought through before going into fights. it is also possible to kill people stronger than you).

2)be good with a restore spell

3)Crown of life helps alot, i was amazed how i lasted against people way stronger than me (and they havent killed me (yet))

4)if death is almost insured and you have no rost stone (or just dont want to die in general), have an escape route that will be 100%

5)Have a friend travel with you when entering pk areas. if you are attacked, then your friend can jump into the fight and help attempt to defeat the foe. if death looks like it is coming, please refer to #4.

I am not neccassarily a pker, but i have been in life or death fights and have survived (either by winning or by escaping with a few battle scars). I have ok levels i guess, not the best but they are holding up. a good coordination is always helpful but phys seems to be good too! A friend of mine has an extremely higher phys and low coord and he is very strong. Ask around to people who have reset, see which one they prefer. Hope this helps

-X~~

The man asked a straight question, but I see a lot of mickey-taking but no straight answers! :ph34r:

Then you're blind :P

I may have missed or ignored one or two responses, but I'm not sure your reaction was called for :P

Thats not true nitager, I survived like 7-8 blows from smooms his thermal while naked. :P

I can own you with luck in 1 shoot (all your hp) using only a bone :ph34r:

Edited by NitageR