Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
diablox

March Madness!

If you don't live in the USA you might not know what I'm talking about.

This is for people who really enjoy basketball and watch College BasketBall.

I am PO'd right now... I was really having a great time sitting on the couch, popcorn in hand seeing Duke kicking butt. Then it happened, they LOST to the fourth best team in the region, LSU!!! Now I don't really care about the tournament, but if you wanna say something about it, discuss it on here. :blush:

yea i have somethin to say..March madness is over!!florida won!!I hategeorge mason!!they beat connecticut!!!I hate Duke!!just because!!!

I'm a Syracuse or UMass fan (grew up in Syracuse, went to UMass-although when I was there they sucked bigtime, that was before Marcus Camby's tenure there :P ).

But all was not lost as I now live in Florida so yay go Gators! :o

I'm from Conn. so go UCONN!!!!

Aislinn how could u like Umass? maybe BC, but the MINUTEMEN???? :dry:

'sides this is like Florida's first championship in like forever, and Uconn already has like 10!!!!! name 2 good people that play in NBA from Umass! Syracuse is better ( Carmello Anthony #15!!!!) in sports, bot look at Omeka Okafor and for womens, Diana Tarasi!!!!And look at all the good peeps on Uconn Now, Marcus Williams, Hilton Armstrong, RUDY GAY!!!!!! i mean, UCONN ROX!!!!

March Madness is finally over! Yay, my TV schedule is no longer screwed up...

Personally, I wasn't too interested, and all my local teams went out early. I mean, UC (Cincinnati) couldn't bear it and went NIT, Xavier's Musketeers went home (One for all, and all out of the dance. Thank you, Gonzaga! :) ), UK (Kentucky) got their wildcats tamed, Ohio State's Buckeyes bucked out...